Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

RubberLuffy posted:

Faye Mata just posted an absolutely insane email she got because she collab'd with Calli and Kiara in Shadowverse.

https://twitter.com/FayeMata/status/1410366209191673862

I can see this guy watching this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDYJO-1IhN8

and getting an aneurism. Funimatiooooonnn :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gearhead
Feb 13, 2007
The Metroid of Humor

Revolver Bunker posted:

Kanata is absolutely flexing her cooking skills and prowess over Coco right now. Also their breakfast looks really good.

At very least, Coco won't go hungry.

But she may need to remember that chickens don't make good property managers.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

1000 page celebration! Spicy noodle challenge?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
lmfao coco sneaking in the bagged tarantula in the camera shot

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Takoluka posted:

1000 page celebration! Spicy noodle challenge?

Even better, Coco brought out her birthday gift from Haachama. Tarantula. They're trying to get each other to eat it.

Edit:
French toast came out well. Kanata is super happy with the results.

Revolver Bunker fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Jul 1, 2021

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDX7PvvLgcg

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
uh oh https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/n%C3%A9n%C3%A9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il8dUZ0_U9o

Gearhead
Feb 13, 2007
The Metroid of Humor

Holomemes learning new words is always funny.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

RubberLuffy posted:

Faye Mata just posted an absolutely insane email she got because she collab'd with Calli and Kiara in Shadowverse.
What the everloving gently caress is wrong with these people? Why do they have to enjoy licking fascist boot that much?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4Sh7X74QeY

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Wark Say posted:

What the everloving gently caress is wrong with these people? Why do they have to enjoy licking fascist boot that much?

Incels, my friend.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

RubberLuffy posted:

https://twitter.com/FayeMata/status/1410366209191673862

I know it's not the point but this is wild because Calli is also American...

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

We finally found the guy who jerks off to this

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

it's not about reason or sense, it's about being able to neatly fit everyone into either a "good" or "bad" box, with everything bad in the world being directly caused by those in the "bad" box.

hololive makes me happy, so it's good. Hololive is doing work with/collabing with people who are bad, so clearly they're getting tricked/tainted by the bads so we have to save them

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.

RubberLuffy posted:

I know it's an eight hour VoD, but how do you call yourself a fan and miss the bit where Kiara said she knew Faye from before she joined Hololive?

Hidingo Kojimba
Mar 29, 2010

Ibblebibble posted:

Pfft, nice try wokeist. Everyone knows vtubers aren't real.

I really, honestly don't know what's going on in the heads of people like that and why they think the women behind vtubers are somehow significantly different from the women who voice anime characters.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

RubberLuffy posted:

Kiara's a european with blue hair and Cali's a wine drinking rapper with pink hair, don't these people already shove them into the SJW zone?

FunkyFjord
Jul 18, 2004

Never underestimate the distances to which powerfully dumb bigots will reach to justify or indulge in their hate. Crowder has like 6mil+ followers. Many similarly broken minded people are going to have similar opinions and like anime. Just look at western gaming culture.

Honestly one of my favorite things about hololive and other vtubers is that they're carving their own space where those people eventually can't belong because all of these beautiful dorky weebs are far more inherently accepting of differences than the rage filled haters will ever tolerate while holding on to their archaic views and braindead opinions.

E: in other news, Oren-chan just went through the baby portion of RE8 and Elira has a bipeds collab with KR Niji Ban Hada coming up in a little over half an hour.

E2: vvv that's especially funny to me because it's largely just more hyper misconception, vapid and near baseless idealization. What do they think of Tamaki?

FunkyFjord fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Jul 1, 2021

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Some of the worst kinds of people are Hololive fans and they get very angry whenever anything vaguely "political" pops up. They see Japanese culture and its media as one of the last remaining places untouched by the evil SJWs and want to keep it that way.

SennyYak
May 10, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBpBO29Qdz0

Falls Down Stairs
Nov 2, 2008

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
last I checked in on those weirdos their thing was trying to keep Calli and Kiara from interacting with HoloJP because they both retweeted BLM stuff on their personal accounts at some point/panicking about them "corrupting" Hololive as a result

so... lol

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

Falls Down Stairs posted:

last I checked in on those weirdos their thing was trying to keep Calli and Kiara from interacting with HoloJP because they both retweeted BLM stuff on their personal accounts at some point/panicking about them "corrupting" Hololive as a result

so... lol

That...explains a lot on why those two get a lot of haters easily.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

reverse google image searched the av one of you freaks bought me and found out its from some sex pervert manga where a 15 year old is repeatedly molested.

could one of the mods please remove it and keep the red text or w/e? thank u.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Dongicus posted:

reverse google image searched the av one of you freaks bought me and found out its from some sex pervert manga where a 15 year old is repeatedly molested.

could one of the mods please remove it and keep the red text? thank u.
Did you jerk off to it though?

Tormented
Jan 22, 2004

"And the goat shall bear upon itself all their iniquities unto a solitary place..."

Ibblebibble posted:

And it even more wild as Kiara is "Australian" and their left makes American's left seem far right.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Yo I think dongicus is feeling attacked. maybe you shouldn't jack off to this.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Rubellavator posted:

Some of the worst kinds of people are Hololive fans and they get very angry whenever anything vaguely "political" pops up. They see Japanese culture and its media as one of the last remaining places untouched by the evil SJWs and want to keep it that way.

Yep and ANYONE Non-HL that just happens to be English speaking will somehow corrupt HL (see: the whole insanity around the VShojo collabs.) Holo EN are excepted because they are "forced to play by Japanese rules."

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

I think the vtuber archive should go in the op imo

https://archive.ragtag.moe/

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Dongicus posted:

Regardless of your posts in the thread that is not a good or funny avatar to be given, ugh.

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD

kirbysuperstar posted:

Regardless of your posts in the thread that is not a good or funny avatar to be given, ugh.

yeah as funny as it is to dunk on this weirdo that's hosed up

just give him that cum guy's avatar, since he apparently does and is why those stragglers popped up earlier

one hour until the All Gen4 Minecraft

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyxicVOgAn4

Wudz fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Jul 1, 2021

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

FunkyFjord posted:

Never underestimate the distances to which powerfully dumb bigots will reach to justify or indulge in their hate. Crowder has like 6mil+ followers.

I'm not familiar with that vtuber but It'll take Gura like, a year, to overtake that.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Sharkitten posted:

I think the vtuber archive should go in the op imo

https://archive.ragtag.moe/

Added!

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

you could have just had the red text lol. whats wrong with u ppl

E: ty

Joshlemagne
Mar 6, 2013

Falls Down Stairs posted:

so... lol

Man, that one guy I saw in a youtube comment confidently asserting that "Off with their heads" was actually about Calli lashing out at sjws on twitter is gonna be devastated.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Dongicus posted:

Real cool.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/moricalliope/status/1410420700314169344?s=20

An important stream on the 6th...

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD

Waffleman_ posted:

An important stream on the 6th...

It's Kiara's birthday

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Wudz posted:

It's Kiara's birthday

Kiara's birthday....

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Waffleman_ posted:

Kiara's birthday....

Yes...finally here...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
That Guilty Gear stream is gonna end in disaster unless Arcsys puts out another patch to fix the lobbies.