Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
He's talking about Kota Ibushi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

I like the Lemmy Stache on Kenny

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
this is heavy

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

kenny is or miss promo wise but this is great

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Subtext is for cowards

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

"strange"

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
HE SAID THE THING

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
that loving owned.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Straight through the middle of do

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
IT IS TIME TO FIX THE SAD COWPOKE

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
THE CUBE

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Hangman . . . please don't be mad at Dark Order, because that would be the saddest thing ever to watch

Cael fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Jul 1, 2021

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

some of my other ideas that should happen are that colt cabana should become 400 pounds.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Oh man, bpj is going to get murdered

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

gently caress I LOVE AEW

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Ohhhh man they are really edging me with this poo poo lol I love it

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
Dark Order are good friends, they stick up for you even if you won't stick up for yourself.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Two months to build to the showdown, AND I CANT WAIT

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
lol at walking right through the middle of them, king poo poo

Visual Basic Bitch
Sep 4, 2019
I liked the part where they missed the cue on kenny's music and he had to cover

(jk that whole thing was great)

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
YOOOOOOOOO MY CHEST FELT HEAVY YET HOLLOW WHEN HANGMAN DIDN'T COME OUT DESPITE ALL THE MEAN THINGS KENNY SAID ABOUT HIM AND HIS FRIENDS! POGGERS!

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

ow.

my feelings.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cavauro posted:

some of my other ideas that should happen are that colt cabana should become 400 pounds.

the whole roster should Always Eating Wrestling

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
haha Kenny's own music hit and Ex thought someone was coming out

ONLY KENNY CAN DEFEAT KENNY

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
One of my favorite promo segments on Dynamite ever. Just great storytelling.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

the subtext to the plot is just the text to the plot. now hangman might actually have to say something!

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
So like...did TK finally get it or something? From Jungle Boy to just giving him a loving program on the show, I feel like Omega's finally being booked like the world champion of the promotion all of a sudden. I've liked his character work, found some of the skits funny, and the matches across all promotions have been bangers. I expect that of Kenny. But this segment with little in the way of jokes, no Callis, no Good Bros, and just the world title was just like where tf has this guy been

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Kenny's gonna gently caress off to New Japan while Hangman has a months long training montage to get over his impostor syndrome and come back to a pissed off cowboy and it's gonna be great

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

MorningMoon posted:

YOOOOOOOOO MY CHEST FELT HEAVY YET HOLLOW WHEN HANGMAN DIDN'T COME OUT DESPITE ALL THE MEAN THINGS KENNY SAID ABOUT HIM AND HIS FRIENDS! POGGERS!

EXTREMELY POGGERS MOMENT

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Maaaaan, it's going to be so good when Hangman finally goes after Kenny.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

why is this mattress commercial soundtracked by a muzak version of black skinhead

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
i'm gonna be real sad when Hangman ignores all the other stuff and focuses on the part where Omega said he didn't like other people talking for him!

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

There was some kid in a blue shirt in the background audience losing his loving mind at Hangman references

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

SonicRulez posted:

So like...did TK finally get it or something? From Jungle Boy to just giving him a loving program on the show, I feel like Omega's finally being booked like the world champion of the promotion all of a sudden. I've liked his character work, found some of the skits funny, and the matches across all promotions have been bangers. I expect that of Kenny. But this segment with little in the way of jokes, no Callis, no Good Bros, and just the world title was just like where tf has this guy been

I think going back on the road let's them take the brakes off.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

SonicRulez posted:

They've been stuvk on Friday for a month with half the viewership

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when colt cabana becomes 400 pounds he should train john silver to become 300 pounds, but still be extremely jacked, and look like a very short version of the people who do world's strongest man competitions. like eddie hall but not a douchebag

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Who's got the gif of Hangman's oh poo poo face after winning his match last week?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Uno is really underrated on the mic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

If they land this - this will be my favorite long term storyline in wrestling ever. Legit