Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

How could you not include a link with a video https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/local-news/laughing-footballer-brad-potts-filmed-20883973

The joy on his little face :buddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
I'd like to know whose car it was, before I pass judgement.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Michael Owen is as boring as the memes say James Milner is

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Unsubstantiated rumours on Whatsapp that Maitland Niles crashed his car on the M25 and it was full of booze and nitrous balloons

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Hippy crack strikes again

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Unsubstantiated rumours on Whatsapp that Maitland Niles crashed his car on the M25 and it was full of booze and nitrous balloons

If he wasn't using them while driving, that just means he's a considerate party host.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Can't complete a pass, apparently.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Cannon_Fodder posted:

Can't complete a pass, apparently.

Tortilla Maker
Dec 13, 2005
Un Desmadre A Toda Madre
The worst of the worst:

https://twitter.com/FootyHumour/status/1411247574191902724?s=19

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
https://twitter.com/FootyAccums/status/1411320837957951490?s=20

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
Not the point, but "installing"?

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Mickolution posted:

Not the point, but "installing"?

I was wondering this, too. Apparently they were in a hotel, so it might have been a little more than running an hdmi cable and plugging into the wall. Footballers are idiots though, so who knows.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
https://twitter.com/UtdCinoci/status/1411296532477923330?s=20

Here's the actual video. Seemed to be a whole lot of people in the comments complaining about black players being unfairly targeted and also unable to do a racism or it being a mistranslation but from the footage it seems pretty clear what he's getting at

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Griezmann hired a bunch of asians to come and download PES onto his playstation cos he couldn't work out how to do it himself

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Footballers really are loving stupid

Lightbulb Grease
Aug 9, 2006

Oh, hi girls. Tom Cruise here.
Soiled Meat
An official Barcelona upload where Griezmann says "ching chong" (4 minutes 44):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiaWji1ud_E

Lightbulb Grease fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Jul 5, 2021

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Bogan Krkic posted:

Griezmann hired a bunch of asians to come and download PES onto his playstation cos he couldn't work out how to do it himself

He's an FM man. Or just too busy playing yugioh.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Any Frenches able to translate this?

https://twitter.com/_aqmalik/status/1412041389257412609?s=20

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I have always been committed against any form of discrimination. For the past few days, some people have wanted to pass me off as the man I am not. I firmly refute the accusations made against me and I apologize if I have offended my Japanese friends.

Google does translation, ya know.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
What about in the video?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

It's a 2 second video, I totally ignored it, sorry.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Quel connard

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Winner Of The TRP I dont actually remember the contest im pretty high right now here's your venkys tag

Tortuga posted:

What about in the video?

I mean I don't speak French but I hear him saying "ching chong" in a mocking accent so take from that what you will.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
He was just ordering some P.F. Chang's. Leave him alone

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
They're angling for a move to Leicester

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

African AIDS cum posted:

They're angling for a move to Leicester

Thailand Smiles With You!
\

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Shrapnig posted:

I have always been committed against any form of discrimination. For the past few days, some people have wanted to pass me off as the man I am not. I firmly refute the accusations made against me and I apologize if I have offended my Japanese friends.

Google does translation, ya know.

I wasn't aware the machine translation could catch the 'sorry i offended you' non apology. It's gotten pretty good.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Healbot posted:

I wasn't aware the machine translation could catch the 'sorry i offended you' non apology. It's gotten pretty good.
Google Translate is a lot better than it used to be. I'm even starting to see instances of it translating Japanese/Chinese/Korean into something that isn't complete gibberish in English.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
"This is a bit of a... a poof song"
Lol just remembered that video of Leicester players getting rimmed by a Thai prostitute while they racially abused her. They don't make em like that anymore.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

The Perfect Element posted:

Lol just remembered that video of Leicester players getting rimmed by a Thai prostitute while they racially abused her. They don't make em like that anymore.

Yeah Linekar was pretty wild huh.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

The Perfect Element posted:

IIRC wasn't that the video which set in motion the chain of events that led to Claudio Ranieri being hired and leading Leicester to the title?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
You do rc

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

You've gone through at the back
I can imagine anti-asian racism is one of those things the french are still just very laissez-faire about, like drink-driving and ephebophilia

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
Isn't that just a description of America?

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Al2001 posted:

I can imagine anti-asian racism is one of those things the french are still just very laissez-faire about, like drink-driving and ephebophilia

Remember when anelka did a sort of nazi salute in solidarity with his favourite comedian who did anti-racist comedy by blacking up and wearing oversized Jew noses to highlight racism, or something

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Crazy Ted posted:

IIRC wasn't that the video which set in motion the chain of events that led to Claudio Ranieri being hired and leading Leicester to the title?

immediately after he was sacked as Greece coach after they finished last in a six-team qualifying group including the Faroe Islands, yes

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

"Konami Digital Entertainment believes, as is the philosophy of sports, that discrimination of any kind is unacceptable.

Previously we had announced Antoine Griezmann as our Yu-Gi-Oh! contents ambassador, however in light of recent events we have decided to cancel the contract.

With regard to our eFootball PES franchise, we will be requesting FC Barcelona as a club partner to explain the details of this case and its future actions."

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Eden hazard cackles, sees an opportunity

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Griezmann having to make a pivot from Yugioh to Magic the Gathering is not a plot twist I saw coming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tortilla Maker
Dec 13, 2005
Un Desmadre A Toda Madre
https://twitter.com/IntChampionsCup/status/1413279228502544387?s=19