Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Fox News going with the “bill Cosby was a victim of cancel culture” angle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

that’s terrible, I had no idea we were hunting Republicans

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Has anyone said Ronald Dumbsfeld yet?

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
wow new Trump thread, same great taste! :thumbsup:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

truly incredible country. Land of the pee, home of the brave

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

Sid Meier's Civilization VI quoted this giant baby brained moron for their in game Engineering tech.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

VideoKid posted:

yesterday on CNN there was some idiot dem consultant who was complaining that the 1/6 committee is becoming too political and the democrats are going to alienate the “moderates who think the capital incident was bad but don’t want it politicized”

ram dass in hell posted:

the 1/6 rioters were largely frustrated upwardly mobile petit jetski dealership owner types i thought, so, honestly, that's kinda the democrats target demographic lmao

the democrats think their target demographic are people who don't want to talk about politics so the democrats always try to not talk about politics and talk about ice cream instead

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I'd be shocked if Jenny McCarthy didn't put MTG on the committee.

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/c9cdSR0.mp4

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
how is China’s communist party 100 years old? unless they weren’t in power the 100 years and this is just counting since the formation date.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Schmoe Cwead posted:

this is true for rush and rummy so far we still got time

Can you be hunted by obesity and heart disease? and to what extent is Biden responsible?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
He should be removed from congress if he doesn't just load up the committee with a bunch of qanon reps to torpedo it.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
are you hiding in someone's yard while vlogging about cartoon feet? strange vibe coming from that video

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

PyPy posted:

how is China’s communist party 100 years old? unless they weren’t in power the 100 years and this is just counting since the formation date.

all communism traces its lineage back to a single, communist ancestor

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
like China was the Republic of China until the late 40s.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

DesertIslandHermit posted:

MTG wanted in on the committee and there's a clip of her pre-Congress taunting AOC through her mailslot. Her friend with her was arrested for partaking in the siege lmao

it's a good thing we're a civilized country that would never prosecute elected officials for committing the same crimes that non elected officials are arrested for

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

DesertIslandHermit posted:

MTG wanted in on the committee and there's a clip of her pre-Congress taunting AOC through her mailslot. Her friend with her was arrested for partaking in the siege lmao

Also Corey Bush had to move her office because MTG wouldn’t stop harassing her. She is absolutely insane.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

lol

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
China is so absolutely hungry to sink Japan into the ocean to get revenge for the atrocities of the early 1900s through ww2

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

PyPy posted:

Fox News going with the “bill Cosby was a victim of cancel culture” angle

epstein is still the biggest and most literal victim of cancel culture

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
does anyone want to just give me some money and ill buy some stuff with it? like 10k should be good.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

PyPy posted:

PyPy posted:

like China was the Republic of China until the late 40s.

the chinese civil war lasted like 25 years

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

ram dass in hell posted:

the 1/6 rioters were largely frustrated upwardly mobile petit jetski dealership owner types i thought, so, honestly, that's kinda the democrats target demographic lmao

that's Trump's base, yeah, but I think it's looking more like the actual violent rioters were like disaffected veterans and cops and similarly non-upwardly mobile types

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

are you hiding in someone's yard while vlogging about cartoon feet? strange vibe coming from that video

you wanted a vlog, you got a vlog. where I vlog is incidental

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Japan really hosed up attacking the US. they could have been in charge of the entire Chinese mainland had they focused their efforts there instead

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

the democrats think their target demographic are people who don't want to talk about politics so the democrats always try to not talk about politics and talk about ice cream instead

I used to think they also wanted the the people who thought they were political brain geniuses because they read the NY Times and watch The West Wing. I know plenty of those kinds of libs and they are all baffled at the democrat response to 1/6.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

the guy in that video needs to either hang dong or get out of the way

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

remember: cum early and cum often

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/samstein/status/1410646423423627271?s=19

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Bideo James posted:

does anyone want to just give me some money and ill buy some stuff with it? like 10k should be good.

I could use about $600k to build a small strip club

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Lpzie posted:

remember: cum early and cum often

gonna have to disagree with the "early" bit

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

there it is! what a week

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002