Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Harton posted:

lol it’s a bit much right? I don’t even play bass or piano really. I just have it in case someone comes over who does.

if you build it, they will come

This is the logic behind every suburban music room ever built, Ed Balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

pokemon gettr to the polls

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

what's happening to our buildings? grovervirus?

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lol

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Shear Modulus posted:

do you have pics of the poofin room

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

That DICK! posted:

planet's dyin, cloud

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Hello sir I'm from the Council of People Whose Skin Itch Like they're Filled with Bugs whenever they See a Surround Sound System with Every Channel Directly Under the TV and I was wondering if you'd like to make a tax-deductible donation or maybe you could move your speakers to their correct positions :(

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

please paint those walls that color is terrible

yeah I didn’t pick it out lol. I gotta power wash the deck and stain it first.

but yeah it’s not my favorite color

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

why isn't it tumpr

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Shear Modulus posted:

why isn't it tumpr

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Harton posted:

yeah I didn’t pick it out lol. I gotta power wash the deck and stain it first.

but yeah it’s not my favorite color

None of that poo poo is gonna get done we know what you do.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

That DICK! posted:

biden's america

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Infrastructure Week is back on the menu boys

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Lol the dems are loving criminals. Nothing but bagmen for the gop and corporations. Existing only to provide the illusion of democracy and equality. loving performative bullshit dragging some random dude to court in cuffs over the most nothingburger charges ever when there are all the crimes readily available to send triom to gitmo at any time.

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
ashli babbitt cheugy af

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

That closet is offensive.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Asproigerosis posted:

Lol the dems are loving criminals. Nothing but bagmen for the gop and corporations. Existing only to provide the illusion of democracy and equality. loving performative bullshit dragging some random dude to court in cuffs over the most nothingburger charges ever when there are all the crimes readily available to send triom to gitmo at any time.

it's time to look forward, not backward

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

working out, getting huge !!!

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Is building collapse going to be the new school shooting? the thing that we "can't do anything about"?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

this would be a good room to do yoga in

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

gregday posted:

lol this platforms entire purpose is to stroke off ol’ T

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i still lmao that my dad who's normally a big cynic thought that biden would bigly go after trump and rudy as payback for them going after hunter

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

DoombatINC posted:

Hello sir I'm from the Council of People Whose Skin Itch Like they're Filled with Bugs whenever they See a Surround Sound System with Every Channel Directly Under the TV and I was wondering if you'd like to make a tax-deductible donation or maybe you could move your speakers to their correct positions :(

lol your not wrong but I got 2 operating as front highs and then these assholes built in 2 rear speakers in the back wall so I got those hooked up as the rears.

My sides are hosed though unless I run the wires through the ceiling and that sucks so I’m
probably gonna end up taking a shortcut somewhere.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Harton posted:

lol your not wrong but I got 2 operating as front highs and then these assholes built in 2 rear speakers in the back wall so I got those hooked up as the rears.

My sides are hosed though unless I run the wires through the ceiling and that sucks so I’m
probably gonna end up taking a shortcut somewhere.

just duct tape the wires to the ceiling

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Elephanthead posted:

None of that poo poo is gonna get done we know what you do.

lol I remodeled my entire house back in Indiana. Completely gutted, removed walls and replaced everything. hardwood floors ceiling drywall bathrooms tile. There isn’t a single room in that house that I didn’t rip out and redo. Made a ton of money off of it when I sold it too.

for the record I will not even operate a saw until I’ve smoked at least 3 bowls.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

euphronius posted:

there is no room that is good to do yoga in.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Shear Modulus posted:

just duct tape the wires to the ceiling

lol

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

i still lmao that my dad who's normally a big cynic thought that biden would bigly go after trump and rudy as payback for them going after hunter

listen here jack my dead son doesn't pay the bills

oh wait hunter is the live one

lol

he knew what he signed up for

:sad:

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

so? what's the point of this post?

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Asproigerosis posted:

That closet is offensive.

that was supposed to be good soup!’s bedroom

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

gregday posted:

lol this platforms entire purpose is to stroke off ol’ T
every social media platform's purpose is to stroke off narcissists

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

euphronius posted:

beefers and yoga

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I redid the whole cabin too, it’s still tiny but all the gross carpet is gone and we refinished the cabinets.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

cum

Zisky
May 6, 2003

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

so? what's the point of this post?

I like her name? The local fox affiliate in Baltimore seems like a bunch of assholes though.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Harton posted:

jam room is taking shape, good soup! has been a no-show though.

that looks pretty good but it's going to be a bitch to keep it quiet if you have pain-in-the-rear end neighbors

also should probably look into some foam or cheap black "blanket" things that furniture movers use

e: also a drum kit rug if you have any affection for the current floor

emfive has issued a correction as of 21:19 on Jul 1, 2021

Zisky
May 6, 2003

Harton are you planning on having karaoke nights?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

harton just gonna poof and get high all day every day

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Seems like the building was actively under construction, so maybe not as dire as the Miami collapse https://twitter.com/dcfireems/status/1410682767604654088

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

harton do you own a jet ski