Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Brawnfire posted:

That's just a bucket of chestnuts. Who has-

What, is he just foraging for his food!?

Can I stop you guys for one second? What you just described, now that just sounds like we are singing about about the lifestyle of an eagle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hottubrhymemachine
May 24, 2006

Connie is death process
“And of course the swastikas that were on the latest newsletter were supposed to have been octopuses. I am a very bad artist, and I apologize to any student I may have offended.”

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009
Watching "the waitress is getting married", and the scene with Dee in the dress store trying to come up with a job for her fake groom, and she comes up with a studdering:

"Sea Salt. He's a salt seaman. He... He dives to the ocean for the sea salt and he then brings it back up and then we eat it, sooo..."

How do you either write or improv a line that insane and that insanely well performed

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009
Favourite food? milk steak

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

religious stuttering army carnies

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Ah! Ah! Ah! I am shattered to pieces!

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
This Bible is the Bible of my daddy who just died in my arms of throat cancer from eating some bad pussy

Ajaxify
May 6, 2009
You like it? It's very generous.

Ajaxify
May 6, 2009
It's interesting our thing... Isn't it? To be in someone's mind? To have complete control?

It's like the thrill of being near the executioner's switch. Knowing at any moment you could throw it.

But knowing you never will.

But you could.

Never isn't the right word because... I could. And I might.

And I probably will.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
It’s very generous

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Your hair looks... small.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Dee trying to steal shoes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmH34M6UPwc

loving incredible.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

It's... there's nowhere to go... *sinister chuckle* There's really nowhere to go... so why don't I uh, come in your room?

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Nice nips, cupcake

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Er, Captain Tom turned out to be a goddamn junkie!

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
See the thing is if a wall of water comes through, it's actually pretty sweet to be naked 'cause then you can hold your clothes up, you know, and then that piss and poo poo just kinda flows over you. It's more refreshing than you think.

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

YOU WILL CALL HER

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

Custard Undies posted:

Nice nips, cupcake

start breaking bricks, wet nips *blublblubllbbll*

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Should you find yourself here one day... In accordance with your crimes, you can rest assured I will give you the treatment you deserve.
Our eyes locked, our hands touched, and she whispered in my ear, "Dude, your balls totally rule."

Ajaxify
May 6, 2009
Can I say something?

You gotta understand that Boko Haram did not do 9/11. That was Al-Qaeda.

Paris? That was done by ISIS.

Boko Haram is just concentrating: they're doing Africa. I mean there's mosquitos down there that are bigger terrorists than Boko Haram.

Ajaxify fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Jun 30, 2021

Ajaxify
May 6, 2009
I got this giant gaping hole inside me. And, I'm always trying to fill it... with somethin'.

I like to call it my God-hole. And I think a lot of people in this world, they fill it with religion, but I don't believe in God.

So you want to fill it with pussy?

Yeah.

Ajaxify
May 6, 2009
GOOOOOD MORNING JUAREZ FAMILY

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

I did what I did. You don't like it, you can kiss my rear end.

Ajaxify
May 6, 2009
I am having... this is crazy... I'm having feelings again. Like some sort of 14 year old kid.

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know
What are you rules? what are the rules?

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

Ajaxify posted:

I am having... this is crazy... I'm having feelings again. Like some sort of 14 year old kid.

I saw a trivia about this one the other day and I guess it lines up with the age when he was raped by the librarian

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

Burning_Monk posted:

What are you rules? what are the rules?

What are the ruuuuuUUUUUUUUULLEEEES

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Even the kid with the BALLOON knew where to look!!!

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

Ajaxify posted:

I'm about to show you the white hot cream of an 8th grade boy

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
It's school policy that no one should paint their face. So, that's the rule, and that's the end of that.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

so Mythic Quest just gradually started transforming into Always Sunny huh

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

"rararararara" contains the meaning of everything, kept in simple rectangular structures
I eat stickers all the time!

Ajaxify
May 6, 2009

Cojawfee posted:

I'm about to show you the white hot cream of an 8th grade boy

Fill me up with cream. Turn me into cannoli. Make a soup up my rear end. What's the big deal? Bang me. Eat me. Grind me up into little pieces and throw me in the river. Who gives a poo poo? You're dead, you're dead.

moist turtleneck posted:

I saw a trivia about this one the other day and I guess it lines up with the age when he was raped by the librarian

That's great trivia, gonna file that one away. Thanks

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

I do not diddle kids, it's no good diddling kids

Ajaxify
May 6, 2009
So, I'm thinking, "Ugh great, what does this jerk want?"

Of course, I know what he wants. He's looking at me right in the eyes. He does not have to say it... not that he could.

*wet sucking sound*

Oh, oh, that is TART. That is really tart.

I mean, does my scar look like a dog's vagina? Yeah, maybe. I don't know.

I'm not going to sit here and try to get inside the mind of a dog. That's God's work.

Ajaxify fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Jul 1, 2021

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Ajaxify posted:

Make a soup up my rear end.

I'm sorry. I was hungry. I made a decision to eat the soup. I didn't sit around thinking all day, "Hey, do I do this? Do I not do this?"

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Brawnfire posted:

I'm sorry. I was hungry. I made a decision to eat the soup. I didn't sit around thinking all day, "Hey, do I do this? Do I not do this?"

I ATE THE CROW

Ajaxify
May 6, 2009

Brawnfire posted:

I think we need to try a piece of human flesh. Just to make sure.

Ajaxify
May 6, 2009
Cannibals and racists? That's not for us. Those are decisions best left to the suits in Washington. We're just here to eat some dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

hughesta posted:

I do not diddle kids, it's no good diddling kids

♪ I wouldn't do it with anybody younger than my daughter! No little kids, gotta be big! ♪