Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

corn nuts are real big in Brazil, apparently. they used to advertise a ton with UFC, another popular product in Brazil

CORN NUTS: CORN TO THE CORE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Big hairy corn balls

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
corn nuts are nasty but I will eat that garbage

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

DOMELORD420 posted:

corn nuts are real big in Brazil, apparently. they used to advertise a ton with UFC, another popular product in Brazil

CORN NUTS: CORN TO THE CORE

If Mike Goldberg was paid twenty cents every time he hawked Corn Nuts during his tenure as a UFC announcer he'd have a second solid gold toilet for the guest house

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Corn testicles

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
Jason Miller wanted a safe space where people couldn’t ask him about his child support payments

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Bulgakov posted:

still get paid by the best seller book money laundering club when some foundation buys dump trucks full of the author’s trash that gets put right back into a dump

ok I'm convinced where do i sign

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
corn nuts makers really pivoted into the XTREME branding back in the 90's and it was pretty cool knowing that my overcooked waste corn kernels dumped in seasoning salt were kickin' rad

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

why? what is the point?

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

cumshitter posted:

corn nuts makers really pivoted into the XTREME branding back in the 90's and it was pretty cool knowing that my overcooked waste corn kernels dumped in seasoning salt were kickin' rad

quit braggin’ and mail over another trash can full im hankering hard!!

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

DryGoods posted:

the world is always dying. life goes on

so true. it's not like anyone is guaranteed a good life

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

cumshitter posted:

i remember maddox wrote an article making fun of the XTREME corn nuts marketing

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

DoombatINC posted:

If Mike Goldberg was paid twenty cents every time he hawked Corn Nuts during his tenure as a UFC announcer he'd have a second solid gold toilet for the guest house

If I was one of those particularly insane MMA superfans, I'd make a supercut of him rushing through CORNNUTSCORNTOTHECORE when a match started with a crazy striking battle. i feel like it happened a lot

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

some market research probably showed them that corn nuts were only being eaten by people 70+ and they swung for the fences in response. at least in my case, it sort of worked, as I had no idea what the gently caress a corn nut was when Mike Goldberg screamed about CORNNUTSCORNTOTHECORE, but then I ate some and they were awful. like really, truly bad food

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

DOMELORD420 posted:

If I was one of those particularly insane MMA superfans, I'd make a supercut of him rushing through CORNNUTSCORNTOTHECORE when a match started with a crazy striking battle. i feel like it happened a lot

I still remember him shilling the film The Marine while Randy Couture knocked Tim Sylvia right on his rear end.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

DOMELORD420 posted:

some market research probably showed them that corn nuts were only being eaten by people 70+ and they swung for the fences in response. at least in my case, it sort of worked, as I had no idea what the gently caress a corn nut was when Mike Goldberg screamed about CORNNUTSCORNTOTHECORE, but then I ate some and they were awful. like really, truly bad food

corn nuts are tasty

my favorite flavor is the chile limon one

the bbq ones are pretty bad though

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Consummate Professional posted:

drat I wonder how many people could not be unhoused with that money. probably all of them a few times over?

think of the jobs created though

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Shear Modulus posted:

they're like peanuts but made of corn instead of peas

i have several questions

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

cornutter

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

CODChimera posted:

why? what is the point?

trying to do cookies but doesn't realize trucks are built not to do that kind of poo poo

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

the only real response to a lovely take imo
https://twitter.com/acanticleforkev/status/1410646069474627586?s=20

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Hahahaha

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

smarxist posted:

i have several questions

if you're asking about Baby Corn Nut, he's living on a farm upstate with his new family and is very happy

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

i've lost the ability to tell what is and isn't real in this thread

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

tryin to find a wife who hammers the lmao nuke button faster than i can

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i downloaded the duolingo app to learn spanish so i could talk pretty with that guy i met a few weeks back and his friends (who are more fluent english speakers but more comfortable with spanish) and i gotta say this thing is great

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

CODChimera posted:

i've lost the ability to tell what is and isn't real in this thread

what if i told you I wasn't real?

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
I think these are just an exercise in power anymore. Business Insider headline of "Millennials are buying all the jellybeans" with some stock photo and the editors laugh at the reality they've constructed.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Chard posted:

tryin to find a wife who hammers the lmao nuke button faster than i can

:hmmyes:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

DryGoods posted:

i'd be sad for an hour or two but ultimately i'd be fine with it

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY3Zngfk80o

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

me, placing my hand on drygoods' shoulder: youre real to me

me: lol you called it a television... loving idiot its a punch and judy box you dumb motherfucker hahaha

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Dobald Trumbo putting a real squeeze on my neural network tonight

"Where's Hunter?"

"Who shot Ashli Babbitt?"

Hmmm...

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
stuck in a time loop