Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

bagmonkey posted:

Anyone going to smoke weed to celebrate America or whatever the gently caress is happening this weekend

I'm baking edibles to take with me to a gay bar

So... yes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

If by smoke weed you mean put it in my mouth with a dropper : yes

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

vaped and baked

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Got a super glue cartridge that tastes amazing and is loving up my brainpower and motivation on this fantastic Friday.

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
I can't wait to be in a state where I can just go buy legit carts whenever I want like it's NBD

I guess the future isn't all bad :unsmith:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

bagmonkey posted:

Sometimes maybe but not in Alabama

https://www.al.com/crime/2021/06/alabama-removes-toddler-from-michigan-family-found-with-marijuana.html

TL;DR Never go to Alabama, why would you want to go to Alabama

alabama, you've got the rest of the union helping you on
what's going wrong...

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Simone Magus posted:

I guess the future isn't all bad :unsmith:

nah it is and it's getting worse all the time but hey at least there's weed

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

thathonkey posted:

nah it is and it's getting worse all the time but hey at least there's weed

The weed is kind of like our parting gift on a game show. We didn't win the grand prize of "continued existence", but we DID get legal weed!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Went to a new dispensary nearby because they had 1g house carts for 4/$100. I just tested one and it's pretty good! I got Trainwreck, Durban Posion, Orange Cookies and Wedding Cake. Also picked up some edibles and 5g of Blue Dream popcorn buds. These popcorn buds are smaller than I've gotten in the past, but they look kiefy as gently caress so whatever, I'm happy.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

eddiewalker posted:

Are you asking for a 510 battery? I’ve got a ccell m3 that’s been working fine for a long time. Cheap enough that I won’t care when it dies.

Got my M3 in today and this is exactly what I was looking for; discreet and low profile but works great and looks cool to boot. Thanks for the recommendation!

oh yeah also i've been puffing on it for the last few minutes and i'm really loving high so :waycool:

explosivo fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Jul 3, 2021

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Had a kickass bonfire in the back yard with a cartridge of Pineapple Express and it was very good. Back inside with some Kush Cake flower to round the night out.

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
I want to enjoy weed so badly, but it's the same every time.
1) Smoke/vape
2) Eat a bunch
3) fall asleep for ten hours

Indica, sativa, doesn't matter. I remember smoking 20 years ago and feeling giddy. Maybe weed is stronger today.

That said, if I ever have trouble sleeping, I know what to do :okpos:

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
“Maybe”? Hah.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
try a really low dose edible instead maybe? dunno what to tell you about the eat a lot part though that comes with the territory

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber
that’s my desired outcome tbh

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

central dogma posted:

I want to enjoy weed so badly, but it's the same every time.
1) Smoke/vape
2) Eat a bunch
3) fall asleep for ten hours

Indica, sativa, doesn't matter. I remember smoking 20 years ago and feeling giddy. Maybe weed is stronger today.

That said, if I ever have trouble sleeping, I know what to do :okpos:

Pens will help you titrate more easily than flower even though they paradoxically also have the potential to be way stronger. Remember that the full effects of even smoking or vaping weed can take as long as 45 minutes to come on--you probably need a second hit about as much as you need a second edible, which is to say not at all. Caffeine goes with cannabis as well as nicotine goes with alcohol, so get some coffee, energy drinks, etc. In summation, smoke less per session and drink more coffee.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i took a few gummies for the first time since cutting back (and therefore having a much lower tolerance :getin:) and got a nice pleasant stone going on. this type of dose wouldve not even put a dent in where i was at this time last year

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Inspector Hound posted:

Pens will help you titrate more easily than flower even though they paradoxically also have the potential to be way stronger. Remember that the full effects of even smoking or vaping weed can take as long as 45 minutes to come on--you probably need a second hit about as much as you need a second edible, which is to say not at all. Caffeine goes with cannabis as well as nicotine goes with alcohol, so get some coffee, energy drinks, etc. In summation, smoke less per session and drink more coffee.

Thanks. I'm new and don't know anyone else who smokes, so I'm probably just doing it wrong. Grind, fill up my vaporizer, set to 360F or so, and take like 12-15 hits before it automatically shuts off 5 minutes later. Then off to dream land. I'll remember your advice next time :banjo:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
not trying to sound like an rear end but have you tried taking less than 12-15 hits? that seems like a lot. devices and techniques vary but i do less rips from my fury edge vape it's more like 6-10 at most

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

thathonkey posted:

not trying to sound like an rear end but have you tried taking less than 12-15 hits? that seems like a lot. devices and techniques vary but i do less rips from my fury edge vape it's more like 6-10 at most

You don't sound like an rear end at all and I honestly haven't. I just thought filling up the vaporizer was "a dose" and didn't realize it might be better to measure my consumption in hits. I'm an idiot and just didn't know better. Gonna try way less next time :)

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
everyones different, and weed itself varies a good bit in potency these days so theres not really a standard dose. its just something you get a feel for once youre familiar with the offerings in your area and the method of ingestion you prefer. i know people who get blasted off half an edible like ~5mg and others who like 100mg and way beyond to get where they want to be

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

central dogma posted:

Thanks. I'm new and don't know anyone else who smokes, so I'm probably just doing it wrong. Grind, fill up my vaporizer, set to 360F or so, and take like 12-15 hits before it automatically shuts off 5 minutes later. Then off to dream land. I'll remember your advice next time :banjo:

The weed thread: mission accomplished.

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

central dogma posted:

You don't sound like an rear end at all and I honestly haven't. I just thought filling up the vaporizer was "a dose" and didn't realize it might be better to measure my consumption in hits. I'm an idiot and just didn't know better. Gonna try way less next time :)

I do tend to draw at a lower temperature until there's no vapor left vs just taking one or two hits at max temp, but you're always allowed to use less . Even medicines come in difference doses, or can be cut in half.

Try taking five hits, and turn off your vape before the fifth hit so you're not cooking weed that you're not using.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Inspector Hound posted:

The weed thread: mission accomplished.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

The Modern Leper posted:

Try taking five hits, and turn off your vape before the fifth hit so you're not cooking weed that you're not using.

This. Turn it off after your fifth hit, then take another 2-3 hits off of it as the chamber cools off. You'll land around 6-7 hits and that should be just right.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I loving love combustion or whatever it is that makes my rig hit better at 55 seconds rather than 45 seconds.
science and weed ~

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players
being high as gently caress really enhances my fireworks viewing experience

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Friends, I'm gonna buy one or two of these and see if I can get them to work on vape pens. Clipable vape pens would be a total game changer imo

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AECZ7JS/ref=ox_sc_act_image_4?smid=AQPZNDTO8JU9J&psc=1

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

bagmonkey posted:

Friends, I'm gonna buy one or two of these and see if I can get them to work on vape pens. Clipable vape pens would be a total game changer imo

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AECZ7JS/ref=ox_sc_act_image_4?smid=AQPZNDTO8JU9J&psc=1

I've always wanted one of these along the same lines:

https://openvapeshop.com/products/stinger-tri-vape

quote:

The Stinger Tri Vape holds x3 O.penVAPE cartridges & batteries. ... One inhale activates all 3 batteries & cartridges at once and produces a huge puff. The Stinger Tri Vape definitely packs a punch!

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i love the clip idea. every three or four days i have to spend half an hour searching for my drat vape pen

kind of surprised at this point no one has designed a vape pen disguised as a regular bic ballpoint or sharpie or something, in the spirit of bats colored like cigarettes and stash boxes disguised as cans of arizona tea etc. i guess with legalization spreading so quickly now theres less of a market for that stuff

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
Boundless Terp Pen kinda fits that niche. I saw someone made a dynavap look like a magic marker.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Earwicker posted:

i guess with legalization spreading so quickly now theres less of a market for that stuff

yeah it makes sense, still though the cigarette disguised bats are such a classic. what a great design

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
I've been trying to find one of those little one-hitters that look like cigarettes but I guess head shops in America had to stop selling them at some point??

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
You can still buy them from Ryot

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
you can get nice dugout on etsy too. ordered one of this guy's https://www.etsy.com/shop/Upcyclewoodcreations/, should be pretty dope

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Ryot also makes really loving awesome acrylic dugouts and bats, as well as bats with grinder tips and other poo poo like zipper smell-proof containers. I have a bunch of their stuff and they are hands down one of my favorite weed accessory places

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Today I shall visit the Weed Store for a cartridge. Perhaps something else that catches my eye. Who knows! That's the magic of the Weed Store.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I still want to find a way to make a dugout that's like the Ryot acrylic ones, but more air-tight with gaskets and poo poo. The design is so close to perfect, all they need is a way to keep the flower fresher and it'll be the best all-in-one smoking device every invented imo

edit - for reference, imagine this but it's got some gaskets to keep your weed from getting too dry
https://ryot.com/product/super-magnetic-dugout-with-one-hitter/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
One of the dispensaries I hit irregularly has these 50mg thc tablets called Craft Dablets. I ate 2 about 45 minutes ago, waiting to see how far into orbit it gets me.

These:

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Jul 5, 2021