Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
e up slenderman and then yhose two girls stabbed the poo poo out of third girl in the woods because they said that they thought slenderman was real?

I guess one of them is about to get out of the looney bin soon. Seems pretty hosed up that you can try to stab your friend to death and then say you did it because you read a story on the internet and not really get in trouble at all for it, but that is just my opinion

Anyways, watch out for bendy man and murder youre famil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

No! Do not actually murder you're famil, you don't gets a new famil after that!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i remember that nooner. i also vaguely remember us starting a rumor that britney spears was deadly dears and it was repeated on radio and became like thing and i don't know if it actually happened

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

By popular demand posted:

No! Do not actually murder you're famil, you don't gets a new famil after that!

Our real family are the murders we committed along the way

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

what was the quote about the scariest "other" goons can think of was a slim man in a well-fitting suit

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Thats nothing compared to the chaos theory sequence of events of a pigs giant balls photoshops bring responsible for Covid

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
A fantasy about being slender. Yeah, that tracks.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
yeah i remember that

impressionable teens shouldn't be reading these forums that's how people get stabbed

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Ugh don't remind me

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Let's Play Bendyman: The Eight Pages.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I watched the HBO documentary, one of them was schizo or something

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
Haunted Rockafire Explosion animatronic beings coming to life and killing those who dared to remove them from the arcades they once inhabited.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Ironically, by his very nature, Slenderman could never be a goon.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I remember nooner

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
nooned again

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I don’t remember that. Must have been before I registered

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Dear Watson posted:

I don’t remember that. Must have been before I registered

I remember it and I registered one day after you

I don’t remember when Slenderman was actually created, though, because I didn’t follow that thread and also it was a loving stupid thread to start with

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I'm pretty sure it's all 4chan's fault

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I don't remember girls ever reading somethingawful no

Legin Noslen
Sep 9, 2004
Fortified with Rhiboflavin

Nooner posted:

e up slenderman and then yhose two girls stabbed the poo poo out of third girl in the woods because they said that they thought slenderman was real?

I guess one of them is about to get out of the looney bin soon. Seems pretty hosed up that you can try to stab your friend to death and then say you did it because you read a story on the internet and not really get in trouble at all for it, but that is just my opinion

Anyways, watch out for bendy man and murder youre famil

So did she go to the looney bin or did she not really get in trouble at all for it?

I remember the time someone couldn't get their loving story straight and that someone was you

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Smugworth posted:

I'm pretty sure it's all 4chan's fault

uh-huh

and whose fault was 4chan, smart guy? :colbert:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
My postings spoookily bad :ghost:

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Someone needs to bring slenderman to justice

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

I say let's do it again. I mean like maybe without the murder part, but spooky internet legends are hella poppin fly daddio

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Legin Noslen posted:

So did she go to the looney bin or did she not really get in trouble at all for it?

I remember the time someone couldn't get their loving story straight and that someone was you

She went to the looney bin for a couple years and now they are like "meh, she is cool now" so now she isnt in trouble for it anymore i guess

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Legin Noslen posted:

3.5 years up the river in a state mental health facility

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

RepeatingMeme posted:

I say let's do it again. I mean like maybe without the murder part, but spooky internet legends are hella poppin fly daddio

We should make the antithesis to slenderman, thiccwoman

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Someone spooOky buy her a spooky account. OooOoo. Name it something that will shock and frighten, like "Ms. Bones" or "Ms. Skeleton Bones" or "The Gravetugger" ooooioo

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Sorry about that my owl kept jumping on the keyboard

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Fatbabby, it crawls thru your toilet at night and saps your personal and financial lives for decades

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

sledner man is real and my friend

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Bendyman tried to get me to murder my famil and I'm still right sore about it

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Fatbaby keeps pinching my rear end on the potty

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

beefyman

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Ventral EggSac posted:

We should make the antithesis to slenderman, thiccwoman

i hosed him

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I could do with a nooner...
:sushiyes:

Circumcised Elon
Jun 20, 2021

by Shine
this site did cool and crazy stuff and that doesn't need lies or over embellishment, it just seems stupid and cringy

self suckin

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I thought Bender Man came from Futurama?

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

I tried to watch marble hornets a few years ago, how did people ever like that poo poo it is so bad and boring. I remember the gbs thread about it and the dumb arg being pretty popular goons have terrible taste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Das Boo posted:

I thought Bender Man came from Futurama?

breakfast club