Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

give me back my trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

i feel liike that shirt isnt having the intended effect

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Bulgakov posted:

haha a larouche dude seems outright quaint nowadays

the dream lives on

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

TRUMP is MY pedophile of choice.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
the trump tweets about the olympics weed girl and the black shotputter who kneeled would have been insane

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

wedd

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

big, strong republicans came up to me, tears in their eyes, saying, sir, sir, we aren’t winning anymore. and it was very very beautiful.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
would trump's desire for american omypic gold overcome his desire to dogwhistle some black ladies? who can say

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

i think you mean bopers

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i will eat the presidents rear end if he forgives student loan debt

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

smarxist posted:

i will eat the presidents rear end if he forgives student loan debt

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri6ULtzi0hk

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
looks like a big energetic crowd from all the pics, got a good feeling about this one, lots to talk about

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Buddykins posted:

give me back my trump

which one is yours

https://i.imgur.com/sqxzWkL.mp4

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i wish i was wacky and attractive enough to travel the country eating as much as i could in 24 hours

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Buddykins posted:

give me back my trump

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/oyZ55JB.mp4

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Plinkey posted:

i wish i was wacky and attractive enough to travel the country eating as much as i could in 24 hours

u can just save yrself the time AND stay on brand and get e coli from jack in the box

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

lmao biden sucks so much

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Pamela Springstein posted:

would trump's desire for american omypic gold overcome his desire to dogwhistle some black ladies? who can say

nope

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Plinkey posted:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/QtTTWGK.mp4

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Biden in TC today. They visited a cherry orchard.

https://twitter.com/stabenow/status/1411461729255669763?s=19

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

dads friend steve posted:

lmao biden sucks so much

he could have easily said nothing. or take the easiest loving 'progressive' brownie points he'd ever be able to get, but no, lmao

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Plinkey posted:

i would watch plinkey’s cheezers and beefers

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Crusader posted:

i would watch plinkey’s cheezers and beefers

we could have a calorie count at the end of the day, and that's how we rank the cities

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
how about you start a unique youtube channel with you visiting and testing out port-a-potties and public restrooms across this great land?

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Plinkey posted:

we could have a calorie count at the end of the day, and that's how we rank the cities

https://i.imgur.com/kQCldhd.mp4

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
new resaurant idea, its like a hibachi, but they make you a cheezer and throw batteries at you

authentic philly

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

kakotheres
Nov 9, 2016

Do the job that is in front of you

Dolphin posted:

the deceased was his mother. i knew her quite well. she used to buy us mandazis and i don't remember what she did for a living but her name was fatuma and that memory can not escape my brain

I was just joyously packing away the mandazis on Lake Turkana like the fat white woman I am, when I checked my sat phone message to find out my beloved 98 year old grandma died. Spent the next hour on that drat phone while it was getting overcast trying to change my flight home for the funeral.

What I'm saying is, they lure you in and then when they have your heart, mandazis kill. Just like TRUMBO

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

GCU Quelle Suprise posted:

I was just joyously packing away the mandazis on Lake Turkana like the fat white woman I am, when I checked my sat phone message to find out my beloved 98 year old grandma died. Spent the next hour on that drat phone while it was getting overcast trying to change my flight home for the funeral.

What I'm saying is, they lure you in and then when they have your heart, mandazis kill. Just like TRUMBO

wtf i just watched this episode

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

how about you start a unique youtube channel with you visiting and testing out port-a-potties and public restrooms across this great land?

i actually had an idea years ago to start an app that rated the bathrooms in public places and bars, so if you needed to take a poo poo, you could get to a nice one

it was called shitability.com

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Plinkey posted:

i actually had an idea years ago to start an app that rated the bathrooms in public places and bars, so if you needed to take a poo poo, you could get to a nice one

it was called shitability.com

even if it's already out there, there's always room for the next disruptive app

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

would

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kakotheres
Nov 9, 2016

Do the job that is in front of you

Judge Dredd Scott posted: