Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Tubgoat posted:

Supporting? No, of course not. Only voting for.

If I started a successful super PAC for Trump first thing Monday morning and donated 100% of funds to Trump's '24 campaign, I'd still be doing less to support Trump than the democrat party has.

Indeed, and instead I voted for Hawkins. Lmao.

Trump, much like our current president, is a literal rapist. Probably a bad idea to vote for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

someone do something! that isn't meaningful economic improvement for poor and middle class people

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I made the mistake of poking the K-Hive today on Twitter. They are terrifying.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

such destiny

such demographics

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Nichael posted:

That's why we lost, the bernie people were too weak and should have posted harder at them

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Nichael posted:

what did they say

Pobrecito
Jun 16, 2020

hasta que la muerte nos separe

The Nastier Nate posted:

Dems have lost Florida and Ohio forever and in exchange they get

*checks notes

Maybe Arizona?
I won’t bet on them holding Georgia

And you know what? I feel pretty good about Michigan and Wisconsin. not PA tho

virginia and colorado but now the entire Midwest is a battleground so all elections come down to like 30,000 votes because Dems 100% abandoned labor

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Radirot posted:

what did they say

that they're democrats

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Radirot posted:

what did they say

They told him that rape was fine as long as it was their guy.

Lmao

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Bout to burn another Twitter account to poke khive

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

please god let us have kamala vs trump in 2024

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

K-Hive, I see you had quite the normal afternoon:

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Lol at the Obama bump before the slide resumes.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Nichael posted:

K-Hive, I see you had quite the normal afternoon:

Baffling number of :ohno: flags aside, did they speakwrite 'pygmy'? Or is this a Ricky situation?

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

500 good dogs posted:

pretend I quoted the guy who said madison cawthorn is gonna be the first millennial president

It'll be Lauren Boebert

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

lil poopendorfer posted:

It'll be Lauren Boebert

IT'S HER TURN

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

lmao there will never be a millenial president we're jumping straight to MTG and gen Z

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Excelzior posted:

lmao there will never be a millenial president we're jumping straight to MTG and gen Z

god i hope so, it will be so funny for our annoying rear end generation to just get shut out of politics

all millennials can do is loving whine about how they don't get to live like the boomers did, gen z has already given up on that and is forging a new path

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

allright I wiki'd her and MTG is older than I thought, but my point still stands - millenials ain't touching power

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Drake No: levers of power held by millennials
Drake Yes: levers of power held by millenarians

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
look they got participation trophies. They CANNOT BE TRUSTED

the people who gave participation trophies should be in charge for eternity

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

The gen z plan seems mostly the same as the millennials plan in 2009 but Biden instead of Obama.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

lobster shirt posted:

every time i see a post about how millennials really are different this time i grow more and more certain that the first millennial president will be madison cawthorn

its wild how noone seems to have noticed that the chuds also have a squad of hip young congresscritters with their baseball caps on backwards except that while their liberal equivalents spend all their time groveling to mama pelosi the chud versions are telling mccarthy to suck their balls or hell be the first to die

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

not the trump thread

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

loquacius posted:

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1411316140291330063?s=19

I'm, um

not really sure what the purpose of this is

clearly its so that we understand what a great president biden is for solving covid not like that monster trump who just kept grandstanding about what a great president he was for solving covid

GoLambo
Apr 11, 2006
all this generation bullshit wont matter the second anything gets real and all political power gets rapidly reorganized by material circumstances the world over.

the guards have every reason to take the reigns when the empire crumbles. the ruling political consensus is on borrowed time for good or ill

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

"TRUMP WAS A GAT-DANGED CHEETO, ALL ELSE PALES IN LIGHT OF THAT." - Literally any liberal, 2021

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

biden must have realized that theres nothing people like more than investigating sports leagues for smoking too much weed

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Tubgoat posted:

Baffling number of :ohno: flags aside, did they speakwrite 'pygmy'? Or is this a Ricky situation?

a pick me is a minority who sells out other of their fellows/panders to the majority for popularity. like i guess based on this person's bio a pick me for them would be an antizionist jew, who definitely only has that position to make friends with the goyim because no real jew could ever dislike israel. think the kids going "pick me pick me" when they're picking sports teams at recess.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea I think 'pick me' started with women making fun of those 'ha ha all my friends are guys I just don't get along with women, don't you agree those feminists are so dumb?' types and basically every minority who didn't already have an uncle tom went 'oh that's good'.

We Jews of course do have an uncle tom, but I'm not shocked a 'zionsexual' doesn't speak Yiddish

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

sexpig by night posted:

yea I think 'pick me' started with women making fun of those 'ha ha all my friends are guys I just don't get along with women, don't you agree those feminists are so dumb?' types and basically every minority who didn't already have an uncle tom went 'oh that's good'.

We Jews of course do have an uncle tom, but I'm not shocked a 'zionsexual' doesn't speak Yiddish

lmao :drat:

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

GoLambo posted:

all this generation bullshit wont matter the second anything gets real and all political power gets rapidly reorganized by material circumstances the world over.

the guards have every reason to take the reigns when the empire crumbles. the ruling political consensus is on borrowed time for good or ill

yep.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Pobrecito posted:

virginia and colorado but now the entire Midwest is a battleground so all elections come down to like 30,000 votes because Dems 100% abandoned labor

I don't think Illinois is a battleground. Kind of surprising Minnesota almost went to trump in 2016

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Eggplant Squire posted:

The gen z plan seems mostly the same as the millennials plan in 2009 but Biden instead of Obama.

The establishment hosed up and lost millenials after 2008 because they implied that Obama would be transformative

There is no danger of disillusionment with biden since he is open and adament about sucking poo poo

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/JasonOverstreet/status/1411382405173182466?s=19

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Not an expert, but wanted to know about these so googled.

Anti-depressants would make you calmer, possibly more focused. Useful for events like archery or shooting.
phenylephrine or pseudoephedrine are amphetamine stimulants. So methhead power.
Caffeine gives you better reaction times if you are not chugging it every day. Massive advantage in short races like the 100m where it matters
There are various asthma meds, some widen the branches of the lungs so you can get more oxygen into your blood. An obvious advantage.
Blood pressure medication increases circulation and slows down heart rate, so oxygen can get around more quicker and you tire out less. Again, an obvious advantage.
Not sure if they mean Estrogen itself or Estrogen blockers. These are banned as it affects metabolic processes. Can't find anything direct on it on google.
Antacids are banned as I think they can mask other doping methods, messes up your urine. Could be wrong.
Basically anything that makes you relaxed or alert is a no no, depending on the actual sport event.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'm the D&D smart guy that thinks loving Sudafed is 'meth-head power'

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
read in a solid snake voice

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

*looks at Ilhan Omar*
No, not like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Some Guy TT posted:

clearly its so that we understand what a great president biden is for solving covid not like that monster trump who just kept grandstanding about what a great president he was for solving covid
it's so Biden can sign his name and call dibs on the MILFs