Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012
It's one of the features of imperialism: there is always room for some fail children of rich emigres so long as they heartily endorse the imperial line.

Yascha Mounk is a dumbass who became notable for the lamest defenses of neoliberalism and patrolling the left, because his mom fled Poland.

Oz Katerji, the "British Lebanese" who wants every intervention into the middle east.

Sulome Anderson is just one step too dumb in that she tried to show pictures and video of her "sources" which allowed people to laugh at her.

All people who would have been stuck in the gossip pages or fetching coffee if not for being willing to use their identity and heritage as a cudgel in favor of neoliberalism and intervention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/SulomeAnderson/status/1410267406644228098?s=20
https://twitter.com/SulomeAnderson/status/1410271171275284481?s=20

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 26 days!)

The most insufferable thing about liberals is how everything relates to their own personal journey of development.

I mean, she hasn't changed at all but y'all know what I mean.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

We are all the protagonists of our own stories, so if we have to push a button and kill a bunch of foreigners, then the writers will make it mean something in the end.

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The most insufferable thing about liberals is how everything relates to their own personal journey of development.

I mean, she hasn't changed at all but y'all know what I mean.

Oh, absolutely.

Eliot Abrams organized massacres in Central America, but he was such a good mentor to me.

Bernie's got good policies, but he reminds me so much of my ex.

The whole Cornel West-Ta Nahesi Coates "controversy" was because TNC said that Obama was Malcolm X's dream realized or some such, because Malcolm X wanted to be a lawyer and Obama was a lawyer. West pointed out that Malcolm X was also extremely anti-imperialist, and American libs melted down, with the argument that West was jealous.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

joepinetree posted:

Oh, absolutely.

Eliot Abrams organized massacres in Central America, but he was such a good mentor to me.

The whole Cornel West-Ta Nahesi Coates "controversy" was because TNC said that Obama was Malcolm X's dream realized or some such, because Malcolm X wanted to be a lawyer and Obama was a lawyer. West pointed out that Malcolm X was also extremely anti-imperialist, and American libs melted down, with the argument that West was jealous.

Remember when they accused West of trying to "Gate-keep" because of that

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

They grow like a fungus but never as people.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Things are getting bad in Peru it looks like.
https://mobile.twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/1411057764646932481

Also lol. I knew TNC was a cuck but that much of a cuck?

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
lol ignore all of the blatant lying i did to try to destroy the lives of people who dared to correct my poo poo reporting, this is really just about my own personal growth dont you know being a drug addict is hard have some sympathy you monster

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
i wonder how this woman feels about her fellow addicts that sleep in tents rather than a condo funded by stolen iranian public funds

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Crowsbeak posted:

Things are getting bad in Peru it looks like.
https://mobile.twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/1411057764646932481

Also lol. I knew TNC was a cuck but that much of a cuck?

gently caress

Zmej
Nov 6, 2005

I can't believe grayzone did a no-growth

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

This rear end in a top hat named Vladimir Montesinos seems to be the main mastermind behind the slow coup. This from my Foreign Exchanges newsletter:

"He was known as the Peruvian Rasputin, the "spymaster of one of the country’s most corrupt and brutal regimes.
Vladimiro Montesinos masterminded a network of political espionage, mining state coffers to control the military top brass, the courts, and the media, until he was brought down by one of his own videotapes, which showed him bribing politicians.

Now Montesinos, the éminence grise of the jailed former president Alberto Fujimori, has re-emerged after nearly two decades in relative obscurity – this time amid an apparent bid to aid Fujimori’s daughter Keiko Fujimori, whose baseless claims of electoral fraud have plunged Peru into its most tumultuous weeks in recent history."

He's doing this poo poo from naval prison somehow too

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://soundcloud.com/moderaterebels/sulome-anderson-lawsuit-hezbollah

Lol

FacelessVoid
Jul 8, 2009

I love the term "the karenator".

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yossarian-22 posted:

This rear end in a top hat named Vladimir Montesinos seems to be the main mastermind behind the slow coup. This from my Foreign Exchanges newsletter:

"He was known as the Peruvian Rasputin, the "spymaster of one of the country’s most corrupt and brutal regimes.
Vladimiro Montesinos masterminded a network of political espionage, mining state coffers to control the military top brass, the courts, and the media, until he was brought down by one of his own videotapes, which showed him bribing politicians.

Now Montesinos, the éminence grise of the jailed former president Alberto Fujimori, has re-emerged after nearly two decades in relative obscurity – this time amid an apparent bid to aid Fujimori’s daughter Keiko Fujimori, whose baseless claims of electoral fraud have plunged Peru into its most tumultuous weeks in recent history."

He's doing this poo poo from naval prison somehow too

These were the only guys in the world who could make the Shining Path seem like a "lesser evil."

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

These were the only guys in the world who could make the Shining Path seem like a "lesser evil."

they’re linked to Facebook, Uber, David Cameron, and the Tories through Rachel Whetstone, granddaughter of Antony Fisher, via Hernando de Soto, protege of Fisher, student of Hayek, advisor to Fujimori, and candidate in the latest election. Small world

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHcNywyzhzs

member of the “tyt network” Kyle kulinski turns out to be a huge backstabbing coward, go figure

Zmej
Nov 6, 2005

what the hell do you think this thread is? the kylezone? the doredome? gtfo

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

The Secular Zone, for secular talk with athiests.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

mawarannahr posted:

The Secular Zone, for secular talk with athiests.

the secc zone

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

The TYT / Dore / Kyle fight is the dumbest catfight and extremely funny

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Not So Fast posted:

The TYT / Dore / Kyle fight is the dumbest catfight and extremely funny

jimmy and aaron did nothing wrong

Red and Black
Sep 5, 2011

What is the subtitle of this thread referencing?

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Red and Black posted:

What is the subtitle of this thread referencing?

brown moses being too crank for british journalists lol

Shogi
Nov 23, 2004

distant Pohjola
Brown Moses got bundled off his journalism course because he was addicted to world of warcraft, which makes him the ideal internet rationalist and perfectly placed to help start wars. Symptom of a sick society

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Brown Moses was obviously Alliance

Shogi
Nov 23, 2004

distant Pohjola
Whilst riding my gryphon over Ashenvale I noted the following clear evidence of white phosphorus use:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

joepinetree posted:

Oh, absolutely.

there should be a cornel west thread because hes always right

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Shogi posted:

Whilst riding my gryphon over Ashenvale I noted the following clear evidence of white phosphorus use:

looking at southshore, not seeing any problems

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Demon Semen posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHcNywyzhzs

member of the “tyt network” Kyle kulinski turns out to be a huge backstabbing coward, go figure

great poster though

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

kyle be houngry

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
The Gayzone

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

finally someone posts what we all recite in our heads every time.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The new Moderate Rebels is pretty fun to listen to. They're just tearing apart Sulome and her whole crew. Two years of pent up frustration unleashed.

Kindest Forums User
Mar 25, 2008

Let me tell you about my opinion about Bernie Sanders and why Donald Trump is his true successor.

You cannot vote Hillary Clinton because she is worse than Trump.
lmao this whole Sulame ordeal is so descriptive of western journalism insanity. Kudos to the judge for giving a proper judgement.

Blessings to Grayzone.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/CFWIJ/status/1411352542831951875?s=20
https://twitter.com/TanaGaneva/status/1411023985249337345?s=20

Zmej
Nov 6, 2005

https://twitter.com/TanaGaneva/status/1411060600621330434?s=20
tana is just an innocent smol bean, like her friend
https://twitter.com/TanaGaneva/status/1407016247510831109

Zmej has issued a correction as of 17:49 on Jul 4, 2021

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

All the intercept people have brainworms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

that's the criminal justice reporter that said "don't make fun of Chauvin's mom"