Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Consummate Professional posted:

Jim Justice's Death Lottery

Compulsory non-vax tontine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Thank you

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Trumo... so hot right now

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

just noticed the label of this weed chocolate bar i bought a few days ago says it's got 5x as much cbd as thc instead of the other way around like i thought

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Good Citizen posted:

oh poo poo I should go back to yakuza 0. I don’t know what happened I just kinda got distracted and wandered off halfway through

or maybe I’ll get ultra stoned and paint some warhammer orks

all good options

Yeah i did the same with yakuza 0

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Shear Modulus posted:

just noticed the label of this weed chocolate bar i bought a few days ago says it's got 5x as much cbd as thc instead of the other way around like i thought

lmao owned

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Shear Modulus posted:

you obviously have trouble reading because the drug forum is thatta way.

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

I'm stone cold sober for the fourth of July :/

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

trumnt

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
trump

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

this but the helmet is full of the chop suey sandwich

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

:birddrugs:

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

https://youtu.be/Yhe7rcDUTeI

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
somebody put the chop suey sandwich in John McCain’s skull while Big Meghan cries

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

tromp

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
nice day. hope you're having a good time, CSPAMos

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

DryGoods posted:

gently caress you

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Jon Irenicus posted:

I'm stone cold sober for the fourth of July :/

Drink

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/annamerlan/status/1411768232290119680

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Skim Milk posted:

gently caress you

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

should be a lesson to all Philadelphians to never forget your supply of D batteries

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1411682647433170947

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

hell yeah

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Pamela Springstein posted:

new vegas. dark souls 2. Cyberpunk 2077.

Mario golf 2021

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Shear Modulus posted:

owned

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

DryGoods posted:

it's too hot out so I'm staying in and playing Dark Souls 3 pve

I'm too cheap to pay full price for PS+ and for some reason my credit card won't do online purchases for anyplace that sells discount PS+ codes, even though my card works fine at restaurants

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

not sure if you know this but you seem to be live streaming yourself reading the forums and eating a hot dogs

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

oh my

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://mobile.twitter.com/willsommer/status/1411706572670128131

Why does this keep happening

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

I can not imagine who he thinks his constituent base will be.

Unless Trump changes horses and suddenly says he prefers people who didn't get crushed by trees.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

(CNN)Tyson Foods Inc. is recalling nearly 8.5 million pounds of ready-to-eat chicken products because they may be contaminated with Listeria, the USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service announced Saturday.

"The frozen, fully cooked chicken products were produced between December 26, 2020 and April 13, 2021," the agency said in a statement.

"The products subject to recall bear establishment number 'EST. P-7089' on the product bag or inside the USDA mark of inspection. These items were shipped nationwide to retailers and institutions, including hospitals, nursing facilities, restaurants, schools and Department of Defense locations," the statement said.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

they’re fine with sleeping with underage teens, thats why they ignore the actual global sex trafficking conspiracy thats obviously going on and focus on repackaged blood libel stuff

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Bethamphetamine posted:

(CNN)Tyson Foods Inc. is recalling nearly 8.5 million pounds of ready-to-eat chicken products because they may be contaminated with Listeria, the USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service announced Saturday.

"The frozen, fully cooked chicken products were produced between December 26, 2020 and April 13, 2021," the agency said in a statement.

"The products subject to recall bear establishment number 'EST. P-7089' on the product bag or inside the USDA mark of inspection. These items were shipped nationwide to retailers and institutions, including hospitals, nursing facilities, restaurants, schools and Department of Defense locations," the statement said.

now I have a hankering for some tyson chicken nuggets shaped like dinosaurs

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

https://i.imgur.com/zzeaEEg.mp4

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Shear Modulus posted:

You blew it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate

Filthy Hans posted:

now I have a hankering for some tyson chicken nuggets shaped like dinosaurs

that’s all my kid will eat