Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

Victory Position posted:

I don't watch anime :shrug:

same, since having finished my seasonal anime just now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oytqf6EhXew

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Honest Thief posted:

I like Fist of the North Star because Kenshiro is an extremely emotional man that puts every thought behind his fists, even when he's just reaching behind him to make a random guy's head explode

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I watched some anime recently and can report it's still all bad.

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016
ive never watched anime unless the first 2 seasons of boondocks count

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Tenchi Universe was way better than Tenchi Muyo.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I don't remember the differences between Tenchis but it does feel weird how many of them I saw

I haven't thought of it since then

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Honest Thief posted:

summer 2021 looks so sparse compared to the last 6 months.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Reik posted:

summer 2021 looks so sparse compared to the last 6 months.

Alright mods I know you guys are scared to use buttons for some reason but based on the last page and a half this retard won't shut up or be flamed off so do the needful and slap this guy with a 6hr headshot

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Larry Parrish posted:

Alright mods I know you guys are scared to use buttons for some reason but based on the last page and a half this retard won't shut up or be flamed off so do the needful and slap this guy with a 6hr headshot

If you follow both the daily possum and possum every hour twitter accounts, every 24 hours you get two possums at the same time.

https://twitter.com/TheDailyPossums/status/1406067739907612673?s=20

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I watched all the Tenchis that were on Toonami back in the day.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I remember liking one of the Tenchi movies.

Gripweed has issued a correction as of 00:46 on Jul 5, 2021

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.
I watched devilman crybaby, I enjoyed it :colbert:.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
I have warmed to Chris, he has definitely become a more consistent and valuable contributor than Virgil, lmao

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
it’s actually good to watch things and enjoy them, and it’s foolish, toxic, and weird to spend all day on web forums trying to pretend that you’re better than people who are watching TV they enjoy.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bust Rodd posted:

it’s actually good to watch things and enjoy them, and it’s foolish, toxic, and weird to spend all day on web forums trying to pretend that you’re better than people who are watching TV they enjoy.

You know what else is toxic. Talking about your busting rod all hours of the day.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
stfu bust rodd

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Bust Rodd posted:

Actually, I enjoy mocking people who watch things that are cringe, and it's toxic of you to diminish my enjoyment and to try and prevent me from doing what I love

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
is bust rodd posting here because the sex perverts thread in cinema discusso wasn't enough? also why is that forum not being merged with the tv forum. that poo poo barely gets traffic

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I heard this was the thread for dueling mind battles with other master posters but I was misled

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
honestly if you’re not just matter of factly posting about your weird gross life for me to laugh at I would really prefer you didn’t at all

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Bust Rodd posted:

I heard this was the thread for dueling mind battles with other master posters but I was misled

I feel like you're having an argument with someone who isn't posting in this thread.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Greg Legg posted:

I feel like you're having an argument with someone who isn't posting in this thread.

me posting ITT is the equivalent of a max level party freefarming low level mobs for easy XP. a loving dog is like a Tonberry, vicious attacks wrapped up in an adorable little package, but my posting levels are too great.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

this thread can be about podcasts. It doesn't have to be about posters who never learned the difference between good and bad attention.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Unwell is a good podcast.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I'm watching the WATTBA Death Nut Challenge and I was not prepared to discover that Shelby is hot.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
I hear that Marc Maron guy has a podcast.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bust Rodd posted:

me posting ITT is the equivalent of a max level party freefarming low level mobs for easy XP. a loving dog is like a Tonberry, vicious attacks wrapped up in an adorable little package, but my posting levels are too great.

Why would a max level party need to farm XP. They’re already max level.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Why would a max level party need to farm XP. They’re already max level.

they might be building up bond with new gear.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
You know, I gotta admit if you're gonna post sexcapades then cumtown is exactly the name of the thread i'd look for

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Bust Rodd posted:

Have you watched Crim's anime podcast, Niisan? I keep seeing him tweet about it but haven't taken the plunge.

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

honestly if you’re not just matter of factly posting about your weird gross life for me to laugh at I would really prefer you didn’t at all

This morning my breakfast was a bowl of brown rice which I covered with sardines canned in hot sauce.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Civilized Fishbot posted:

This morning my breakfast was a bowl of brown rice which I covered with sardines canned in hot sauce.

Did you can the sardines yourself? Seems like a good podcast topic.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

This metaphor is tortured and stretched, like a t-shirt over a heaving gut

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
PHIZ is the sound you hear as you barely dodge the rodd bust

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Reik posted:

Did you can the sardines yourself? Seems like a good podcast topic.

I did not. But I did buy them myself.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Homeless Friend posted:

You know, I gotta admit if you're gonna post sexcapades then cumtown is exactly the name of the thread i'd look for

adam is for sure copying stav's love of big floppy slappies

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Civilized Fishbot posted:

I did not. But I did buy them myself.

That's pretty much the same thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU