Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
The timing there is too good, I can hear her and her freestyling over Eminem already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

The US Navy owns a 50,000 acre ash forest for the sole purpose of Theseus-ing the USS Constitution rather than turn it into a drydocked museum

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
just remembered these. i miss his twitter so much

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

That officiating a wedding for minor house lib aristocracy killed RBG

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Now that's a full-service presidential candidate!

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

when biden sent a letter to everyone reminding them that 600+1400 = 2000

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

https://twitter.com/KELLYWEILL/status/1410972173536223238

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

"No two countries that both have Pokemon Go™ have ever fought a war against each other since they each got their Pokemon Go™"

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Pokemon Go Home Yankee!

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
steve bannon got arrested on a chinese yacht by the mail police

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
https://twitter.com/shrimpJAJ/status/1410676664967712769

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
Elizabeth Warren singing "Red and yellow, black and white, they're all precious in his sight" and very clearly expecting applause, except not a single person clapped- just dead silence.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Andorra posted:

Elizabeth Warren singing "Red and yellow, black and white, they're all precious in his sight" and very clearly expecting applause, except not a single person clapped- just dead silence.

"No no, it's okay for me to say it. I'm part injun, chemo-sobby!"

I remembered this thing that she said in my imagination which, according to Amerikkkan jurisprudence, means that she said it and I'm remembering it.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Tubgoat posted:

"No no, it's okay for me to say it. I'm part injun, chemo-sobby!"

I remembered this thing that she said in my imagination which, according to Amerikkkan jurisprudence, means that she said it and I'm remembering it.

?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRRhwQw0pQQ

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

"They are yellow, black and white." :stare:
That was so much worse than I was picturing. I had to shut if off when she offered to harmonise with the dude.
WOW that pause was deafening, and the loving face she made! That she had a single unironic supporter ever is the most extreme indictment of this cursed nation that I can imagine.

"I'm gonna go get me a beer!" also happened. Jfc.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
He's supposed to be there

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Elizabeth Warren seems like the kind of claiming-not-to-be-racist person who would say something like "I don't care if you're black, white, red, purple..."

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Gotta get that colloidal silver grift.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
One of our hotels rooms allegedly smelled bad so a coworker put it out of order with the note (typo included): "Carper smells like pee."

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Private Cumshoe posted:

Elizabeth Warren seems like the kind of claiming-not-to-be-racist person who would say something like "I don't care if you're black, white, red, purple..."

oh most definitely. the kind of person who just makes up a skin color (or even like a pattern like polka dots or something) as if we are trying to commune with a bolt of fabric from planet krypton.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
It's his house!

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

racist artifacts

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Excelzior posted:

racist artifacts
But enough about every elected official in Amerikkka!

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
In the 2016 Dem Convention, the networks didn't even bother airing Biden's speech.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruNrdmjcNTc

Happy Birthday, and successful conclusion to military operations in Afghanistan, America!! :911:

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Private Cumshoe posted:

"We're all from different cultures here. Some of you are white, some of you are black. You're brown. And you're silver. But I don't care if your skin's red or tan or Chinese. You're all going to have to learn to die together."

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
That Junior Achievement bullshit from elementary/middle school. That poo poo still going on?
Gradeschool sure was a land of contrasts.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Shrecknet posted:

The US Navy owns a 50,000 acre ash forest for the sole purpose of Theseus-ing the USS Constitution rather than turn it into a drydocked museum

I'm sure that'll go great now that there's an invasive beetle wrecking the poo poo out of ash trees

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Lord of Pie posted:

I'm sure that'll go great now that there's an invasive beetle wrecking the poo poo out of ash trees
Oh no, we will lose our naval supremacy without a 120' long ship armed with 10 cannons!

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
No way! Lmao

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Mr President send me instead!

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

our funniest President

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
In her memoir, a copy of which was obtained by The Guardian, Sanders described an incident at the summit in Singapore with Trump, Kim, and a collection of their aides.

She said in the book, set to be released next Tuesday, that during a session of talks, Kim "reluctantly" accepted a Tic Tac mint from Trump, who "dramatically blew into the air to reassure Kim it was just a breath mint" and not poison.

The pair then talked about sports, including women's soccer, at which point Sanders looked up "to notice Kim staring at me," she said, according to The Guardian.

"We made direct eye contact and Kim nodded and appeared to wink at me," she wrote. "I was stunned. I quickly looked down and continued taking notes."

She added: "All I could think was, 'What just happened? Surely Kim Jong Un did not just mark me!?'"

The former press secretary said that later, in the presidential limousine, she told Trump and John Kelly, who was then his chief of staff, about the incident.

"Kim Jong Un hit on you!" Trump said, according to Sanders. "He did! He f---ing hit on you!"

Sanders replied, "Sir, please stop."

"Well, Sarah, that settles it. You're going to North Korea and taking one for the team!" Trump told her, Sanders said. "Your husband and kids will miss you, but you'll be a hero to your country!"

Trump and Kelly then "howled with laughter," Sanders said.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

trump gave Kim jong un a tic tac lol

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

In her memoir, a copy of which was obtained by The Guardian, Sanders described an incident at the summit in Singapore with Trump, Kim, and a collection of their aides.

She said in the book, set to be released next Tuesday, that during a session of talks, Kim "reluctantly" accepted a Tic Tac mint from Trump, who "dramatically blew into the air to reassure Kim it was just a breath mint" and not poison.

The pair then talked about sports, including women's soccer, at which point Sanders looked up "to notice Kim staring at me," she said, according to The Guardian.

"We made direct eye contact and Kim nodded and appeared to wink at me," she wrote. "I was stunned. I quickly looked down and continued taking notes."

She added: "All I could think was, 'What just happened? Surely Kim Jong Un did not just mark me!?'"

The former press secretary said that later, in the presidential limousine, she told Trump and John Kelly, who was then his chief of staff, about the incident.

"Kim Jong Un hit on you!" Trump said, according to Sanders. "He did! He f---ing hit on you!"

Sanders replied, "Sir, please stop."

"Well, Sarah, that settles it. You're going to North Korea and taking one for the team!" Trump told her, Sanders said. "Your husband and kids will miss you, but you'll be a hero to your country!"

Trump and Kelly then "howled with laughter," Sanders said.

He was just making fun of her eyes :(

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

3D Megadoodoo posted:

He was just making fun of her eyes :(

lmao

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
It's truly detestable that Sarah Huckabee Sanders had to suffer such workplace sexual harassment

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
instead of workplace sexual harassment, she should have been driven from civilization by an angry mob that pelted her with rotten fruit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
I'm a fan of the extremely casual "I promise it's not poison!" bit.