Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

ahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

and you guys told me i was going crazy

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

someone sped bobs avatar up

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmfao

i love Imp Zone

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I jumped

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Gah!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Cool they just did it to me.

Hope the ten dollars were worth it dipshit

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

oh my god lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

ArfJason posted:

Cool they just did it to me.

Hope the ten dollars were worth it dipshit

god... what is wrong with people

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

CatBlack posted:

didn't know anything about this dude until today. many lols had googling him

You know he's the real deal when his wikipedia page is this well researched:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Ruffini posted:

Summoner, Monk, Beastmaster, Berserker.....
lmao

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

rodbeard posted:

You know he's the real deal when his wikipedia page is this well researched:

:hai:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Walking into Capcom HQ wielding fencing sword* My name is Python Anghelo. You killed my Fuckball. Prepare to die.

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

Lmfao again

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
idk if this is too niche for even this thread but i was convinced this game was a fever dream i had as a kid, a mac adventure game where the plot was to kill your neighbourhood playing as mister rogers and the first enemy you come across was a statue that flashed its dick at you

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

eleven extra elephants posted:

idk if this is too niche for even this thread but i was convinced this game was a fever dream i had as a kid, a mac adventure game where the plot was to kill your neighbourhood playing as mister rogers and the first enemy you come across was a statue that flashed its dick at you

lol

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Lol wtf

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Whoa

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

lmao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Badass.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol this feels like a TI-83 game high school kids would secretly pass around

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lol cool . Fees a lot like the hundreds of ZZT games that revolves around killing Barney

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

goferchan posted:

Lol cool . Fees a lot like the hundreds of ZZT games that revolves around killing Barney

:cb:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

I played a ton of those lol.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

i want to know more

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
https://youtu.be/WCg7YIckPeA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Symantec had a Tron clone for Win 3.1 called Killer Crayon

https://archive.org/details/Killer_crayon