Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

AppleNippleBOB posted:

My dog is inconsolable

cute dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/WYR_bot/status/1411696399914356736

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

I lost like $90 on a Britney Spears branded slot last weekend and my opinion w/r/t her being freed has changed dramatically

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

nice :)

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

If you were in the Middle Ages you just put some dandelions or other random detritus in hot water and I though it counted as tea?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

ohtani basically had his pick of teams right? why'd he pick such a lovely one

e: oops wrong thread but maybe yall know

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

where else do you wear mittens you dumb poo poo bot?

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Plinkey posted:

on your kittens lol

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Plinkey posted:

that bot is trash

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Good Citizen posted:

I lost like $90 on a Britney Spears branded slot last weekend and my opinion w/r/t her being freed has changed dramatically

check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94bBzFsxI4I

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Rubellavator posted:

on your kittens lol

If the kittend lose their mittens, they are naughty and get no pie.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Plinkey posted:

lol, they have done this every year since NPR got a twitter account

Yep, look at how salty the fascists got over cori bush’s tweet lmao

These losers really are delusional

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Mr Hootington posted:

If the kittend lose their mittens, they are naughty and get no pie.

In my opinion this is bad writing: cats don’t even have thumbs, much less the industrial prowess to make ovens for pies to be made in.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

TheMightyBoops posted:

If you were in the Middle Ages you just put some dandelions or other random detritus in hot water and I though it counted as tea?

Yeah you dont need international trade or monocrop agriculture or whatever that tweet is implying to have tea. Hunter gatherers can make tea. What a stupid loving tweet.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gundam movie was pretty good imo once I understood it was all setup for successive films.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ugh, i responded with "happy 4th to you too" way too many times today

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Koirhor posted:

Gundam movie was pretty good imo once I understood it was all setup for successive films.

you talking about the gundam anne hathaway movie?

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Koirhor posted:

Yeah it's the first installment of a trilogy adapting the novel Hathaway's Flash

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/geocitiesgifbot/status/1411898663077621762

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

now thats a body

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Koirhor posted:

That’s the idea I got too; I don’t really like it when movies do that though. The movie becomes way more exposition and introducing characters with no actual arc yet. I’d have probably been fine with it if I’d have known going in it wasn’t a stand-alone movie.

edit: I learned this 45 minutes in because I was really confused as to the pacing of it.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
they demolished the tower on the 4th of July? are you loving kidding me? is this real? lmao these edibles are amazing!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

ttimpo

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
is life easier for anyone else or does it just suck for everyone

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i guess it could be worse. i could be trapped under a pile of rubble and they just decided to do a big ol explodey on my head

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ah i can hear the workers, they're almost here! oh that's a strange rumble

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Dolphin posted:

is life easier for anyone else or does it just suck for everyone

it does generally suck, yeah. but if it sucks so much you can't get out of bed they make pills for that

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

we're all gonna go out with stan chera

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Koirhor posted:

they demolished the tower on the 4th of July? are you loving kidding me? is this real? lmao these edibles are amazing!

its the simulation, it's completely broken

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/KennyDeForest/status/1411898884956295170

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

I am guessing that Abbott will not run again for Governor of Texas. West knew this (being in charge of the state GOP) and decided to jump in the primary early.

Abbott is going to wingnut welfare this until he rolls into the 2024 Presidential primary “D in meats” style.

This feels bad to say, except for the fact that Abbot is a loving dick gently caress poo poo pile, but I doubt a guy in a wheelchair can fire up the Trump base effectively, it's the wrong optics

what would Garrison do

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

yeah but what if we still did all that but without celebrating this depraved cracker nation

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

tacodaemon posted:

we're all gonna go out with stan chera

is he paying?

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

Never have to wear anything on my feet is the obvious choice here.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

DryGoods posted:

is he paying?

lmao

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

emfive posted:

This feels bad to say, except for the fact that Abbot is a loving dick gently caress poo poo pile, but I doubt a guy in a wheelchair can fire up the Trump base effectively, it's the wrong optics

what would Garrison do

Probably put Abbot riding in a tank or something that Garrison’s warped brain equates with masculinity and strength.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

lmao neighbor just kicked out all the neighborhood kids lighting off bottle rockets in front of their house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

hope none of these dipshits lights a hillside on fire