Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

Philippe posted:

Just post, Whomp is blood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
:hmmyes:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

The Something Awful Forums > Main > Post Your Favorite (or Request): I'm existing just for listing!!! > PYF Comic: Whomp is blood

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

ultrafilter posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Main > Post Your Favorite (or Request): I'm existing just for listing!!! > PYF Comic: Whomp is blood

:hmmyes:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
Can we have nedroid again please?

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Every time somebody argues about what should or shouldn't be posted I should punish the thread with a strip from my own webcomic.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

CPColin posted:

Every time somebody argues about what should or shouldn't be posted I should punish the thread with a strip from my own webcomic.

Check out this guy's sick elephant.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

The same reason you can't find yourself a girlfriend, nerd! Bam!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

This is my favourite comic

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Do it

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Post DD and also make it thread bannable to say ANYTHING bad about it

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Is this the same Dominique that gives the old spicy keychain?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Please don't do it. Let the bullshit die.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I think it's great this thread is for posting comics.

That aren't serialized
That don't have plotlines
That aren't only on twitter
But newspaper comcics are ok

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

we are going to reach a point where someone posts sluggy freelance

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

How long does it take to sign up with the Q anon crowd anyway, did the prediction come true?

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Shaking lemur butt
Jan 5, 2015

:haw: :v: :ohdear: :cool:
I like reading Comics in this thread. Comics with a capital C, and a lowercase s. I'm lazy, I don't want to go to other websites.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

"The global source of practical uses!"

Aside from this being an extremely weak joke, how would that prove it was Satan and not a lesser demon? Is there some demonology lore about what kind of computer-related pranks can be achieved by demons of different levels? "98 could be one of your princes of hell, but 95? That's got to be the devil himself."

"Missile-launchers"? Was this comic written by someone who hadn't actually played Quake? There are, of course, multiple "missile launchers" in the game, but there is no weapon called that. There's a grenade launcher and a rocket launcher, but if you wanted an iconic Quake weapon you'd go with the Nailgun, right? Maybe the Perforator or Thunderbolt, but one of those is just an upgraded Nailgun and the other is much rarer and therefore less representative of typical gameplay.

Also, why does Torg think it's nice to know what weapons the angel and demon are using? Riff's "very reassuring" is clearly intended as an ironic rejoinder, but that implies that Torg's statement was sincere. Which makes no sense.

This comic makes me angry.

Tiggum has a new favorite as of 08:18 on Jul 5, 2021

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Tiggum posted:

"The global source of practical uses!"

Aside from this being an extremely weak joke, how would that prove it was Satan and not a lesser demon? Is there some demonology lore about what kind of computer-related pranks can be achieved by demons of different levels? "98 could be one of your princes of hell, but 95? That's got to be the devil himself."

"Missile-launchers"? Was this comic written by someone who hadn't actually played Quake? There are, of course, multiple "missile launchers" in the game, but there is no weapon called that. There's a grenade launcher and a rocket launcher, but if you wanted an iconic Quake weapon you'd go with the Nailgun, right? Maybe the Perforator or Thunderbolt, but one of those is just an upgraded Nailgun and the other is much rarer and therefore less representative of typical gameplay.

Also, why does Torg think it's nice to know what weapons the angel and demon are using? Riff's "very reassuring" is clearly intended as an ironic rejoinder, but that implies that Torg's statement was sincere. Which makes no sense.

This comic makes me angry.

Hell yeah buddy, you tell those 24 year old webcomics who’s boss.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Dewgy posted:

Hell yeah buddy, you tell those 24 year old webcomics who’s boss.

I'm not telling the comic. I'm telling you. And everyone else reading this thread. And you're welcome.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
The other webcomic thread is much better, because you can post whatever webcomic you want, and you can even talk about poo poo you dislike about them without people trying to moderate your free time.

e: I'm just being pissy ignore me.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
Naw Boba you're right, people can just scroll over comics they don't like, or mock them. I'll be Deegan posting over the next few months. It's not my cup of tea per se, but getting upset by it is a choice, and a boring one at that.

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

I heard of a new webcomic thats apparently really good, called nedroid. Maybe someone should start posting it here, in chronological order.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

thank you douche wolf, bless you, we need more deegan threads

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
If you continue, I will be forced to close the thread.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

I plan on posting a different webcomic, in order, even though it’s freely available online, as soon as I’m done with pictures for sad children

Nothing wrong with posting comics. Just post

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

good god that face. It's like something from picasso's nightmares

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I keep trying to summon the Mods to close this thread to no avail.
Did they get into a scuffle with the Rockers again?:mods:

E: whoops, I missed the Paladinius post.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

By popular demand posted:

E: whoops, I missed the Paladinius post.

Paladinius is not a mod. he's just some rambling derelict. do not take his edicts to heart

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Rats, fooled again by those rugged good looks!

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

By popular demand posted:

Rats, fooled again by those rugged good looks!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Ziv Zulander posted:

I plan on posting a different webcomic, in order, even though it’s freely available online, as soon as I’m done with pictures for sad children

Nothing wrong with posting comics. Just post

No. It is, in fact, the most despicable crime.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
When you speak with authority, you are the authority.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

some plague rats posted:

good god that face. It's like something from picasso's nightmares

A face that not even How To Draw Manga could love.