Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i stan a queen :worship: :worship: :worship:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Cathy, pms are open.

Pobrecito
Jun 16, 2020

hasta que la muerte nos separe
Its almost better to stay as a colony so you dont get sucked into a power vacuum

- Which wasn't helped by the Europeans deliberately loving up the decolonization process.

- - What would have you done differently?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

someone add cosby

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/rapplerdotcom/status/1411947089555304448

:aochloe:

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Smythe posted:

i stan a queen :worship: :worship: :worship:

:pathetic:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
shouldnt his wife be holding him like that, not his granddaughter

Pobrecito
Jun 16, 2020

hasta que la muerte nos separe
lol thats so loving gross

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

i also have the purple iphone. whoever that girl is, assuming she is 30+ years old, please pm me. thank you

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
This thread is a little bit grim.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

fart simpson posted:

someone add cosby

lol no. oh god.

RadiRoot has issued a correction as of 08:32 on Jul 5, 2021

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i tink this photo caption is hosed up. wikipedia tells me the bitch wit the phone, finnegan (lol) is HUNTERS child and is 21 lmfao (yes? maybe???). ashley is 40 (2nd from right MAYBE??? impossible to tell), and Naomi is DEAD but also REBORN as Hunters child ALSO !!!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
wher is hunter. hunter yr children need u. HUNTER ur presence is required in the obal office

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
is hunter married. are these bastard children???

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
https://twitter.com/Jezzerat/status/1411851876627267584?s=19

Just lmao

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

:lmao: holy gently caress this is deranged.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
hunter has 5 children one of which is apparently named NJR ???

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
detective smythe is on the case

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
im going to marry a bidenette, and then, aoc, and then, sienema, and finally, BOEBERT.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
u think this is not possible? well, u havent seen my large collection of humorous socks and pins. magnetized pins, natch. i mod them myself btw.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Ardennes posted:

This thread is a little bit grim.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1411841514284716041

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

there's a guy in the replies with "Data Scientist" as his bio and god i hate every one of those little worms

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Do this but about 9/11

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

silicone thrills posted:

Has xpostamerica done a video on Bidens weird ice cream fetish yet?

Just did lol

https://youtube.com/shorts/b6BQklO5cI0?feature=share

Mirello
Jan 29, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

This is so weird right? Imagine Ivanka grabbing trump like that. Wtf. They're loving.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Some Guy TT posted:

https://twitter.com/ResistLine3/status/1411402594442952708

huh weird how this still happened even though we elected joe biden and the democrats on a platform of stopping pipelines

ah well i guess rules are rules and besides joe biden will surely use his pardon powers to exonerate this poor woman

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

so how many veep episodes are we at now ive got the ducklo drama adopting a dog that bites people and now the great ice cream pr push are there any im forgetting

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Some Guy TT posted:

so how many veep episodes are we at now ive got the ducklo drama adopting a dog that bites people and now the great ice cream pr push are there any im forgetting

Ice Cream Pr Push is turning into a season long arc. I assume some consultant or administration official is going insane and the president is too far gone to stop them.

Cut to the consultant's penthouse where they are trying to not think about kids in cages so they break out sixteen flavors and five kinds of cones. Tomorrow is going to be the day they fix everything.

Shen Long
May 29, 2021

by Athanatos

Biden regularly sticks his tongue into all these poor women’s mouths lol

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

:shepicide:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Mirello posted:

This is so weird right? Imagine Ivanka grabbing trump like that. Wtf. They're loving.

Jill's a cuckquean

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Oh I'm sorry, First Lady Dr Jill Biden is a cuckquean

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Look it's becoming increasingly clear that Biden is a senile, incestuous pedophile, but at least we got DA FREAKIN CHEETO out of the White House.

Shen Long
May 29, 2021

by Athanatos

Excelzior posted:

Look it's becoming increasingly clear that Biden is a senile, incestuous pedophile, but at least we got DA FREAKIN CHEETO out of the White House.

We replaced the orange senile incestuous rapist (that gets two scoops of ice cream) with the pale senile incestuous rapist (that also gets two scoops of ice cream).

That’s progress. Sometimes you gotta make the best out of a bad situation :)

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

truly demonstrating the power of incrementalism

Shen Long
May 29, 2021

by Athanatos
Holy poo poo I accidentally clicked on “the impact of rape culture thread” (lol), the last page is a loving doozy :vince:

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Shen Long posted:

We replaced the orange senile incestuous rapist (that gets two scoops of ice cream) with the pale senile incestuous rapist (that also gets two scoops of ice cream).

That’s progress. Sometimes you gotta make the best out of a bad situation :)

But the new rapist also let's other people have two scoops, instead of just one. Most progressive president since FDR! :supaburn:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Holy cow. Here's the judge:

quote:

Judge Rebecca Goodgame Ebinger also concluded that a terrorism sentencing enhancement could apply because Reznicek tried to stop the flow of oil, retaliated for decisions by state and federal governments to approve the project and wanted to prevent the government from approving future projects like the Dakota Access Pipeline.

"Not only the flow of oil, but the government's continued response were targets of this action," Goodgame Ebinger said.

Is that judge a #girlboss?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Now do it for covid.