Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

GBS Kicks rear end.
This.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

GBS Kicks rear end.

https://clips.twitch.tv/GlamorousFriendlyAdminTooSpicy <<<------- This you, bro? Laughing at homeless murder?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Gah!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

italian quid posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

rodbeard posted:

Not sure what's going on but I'm reliving some classic lets plays now that waffle images is back up.

lmfao, owned

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Humble Bunda posted:

finally people are reading my posts

:stare::rackem:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

A Tad Ghostal posted:

if posting funny images is highly illegal why does this thread exist??

geez it SURE is boring around here... I just wish I knew what Gannon was up too

drat straight, these gently caress knuckle asshats dont know funny even when it kramers in and pours out of a clown car

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Where did all these gbs ppl come from lmao

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
lmfao

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
im pretty sure it's this

absolutely anything posted:

3 ppl who have never posted in the thread and possibly the entire imp zone prior to now appear to post and emptyquote an extremely fail photoshop all within a minute of each other. some bizarre attempt to "make it"? who can say
but like

why

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It’s like a cryptid sighting

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

rodbeard posted:

Not sure what's going on but I'm reliving some classic lets plays now that waffle images is back up.

[timg]https://i.imgur.com/sSoQlH6.jpg[/timg
man you aint reading no drat lets plays, you just saw me post that in the randomwaffle thread

Cubone posted:

[timg]https://i.imgur.com/sSoQlH6.jpg[/timg
you didnt even rehost it!

what is this the lie badly about weird poo poo thread?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

lets kill him

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Cubone posted:

man you aint reading no drat lets plays, you just saw me post that in the randomwaffle thread

this has Becamed somehow even sadder.

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

Cubone posted:

Lmao what the hell

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
rodbeard dont post in my thread anymore until you clean up your act

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Live view from the Imp Zone HQ

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

this has Becamed somehow even sadder.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Cubone posted:

lol but also drat

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Sub-Actuality posted:

there's no recovering from this...
Kinda hosed up the GBS insurgents only had $20 to spend on their defense budget.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Cubone posted:

mfao

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

American McGay posted:

Kinda hosed up the GBS insurgents only had $20 to spend on their defense budget.

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Nice, dude. This poo poo is choice as gently caress. And from the Goonited Nations, no less? My 5's are screaming for your balls.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
arf these are your fans lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

American McGay posted:

did they hit you, too?

I don't even think I'd be offended by that, that character was awesome

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

haha lets own him by giving him an avatar that people will genuinely enjoy

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

two surgical gbs drone strikes on two abandoned sheds in the wrong county

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

thus thread has become epic.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

not sure what I expected from 70+ new posts but lol immensely at rodbeard stepping in to try to mitigate the situation with a screenshot of his own, eating a probe immediately for it, and then it being revealed he lied about where he got the screenshot from for some inexplicable reason

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

is it possible that the image cubone found on random waffle was from an lp that rod beard was reading.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

b_d posted:

is it possible that the image cubone found on random waffle was from an lp that rod beard was reading.

it was rehosted to imgur by cubone and that same imgur link was the one rodbeard embedded.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

What the hell happened last night?

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

oh yeah lol. wtf

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

STONE COLD 64 posted:

it was rehosted to imgur by cubone and that same imgur link was the one rodbeard embedded.

woke up laughing about how bizarre this detail was & that it all happened simultaneously lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

click this guys post history to get AIDS instantly

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sub-Actuality posted:

woke up laughing about how bizarre this detail was & that it all happened simultaneously lol

it seems to me the universe has had to balance out Imp Zone being incredible with allowing every graybrained freak to trip over themselves to trickle out of the woodwork

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Ice-T @finallevel 3m Heard Wormskull used some Jacked up Firefox extension to host his Madden screenshots. Let this be a lesson to you: Once a Clown rear end, always a Clown rear end.....

lmao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Ice-T @finallevel 3m Heard Wormskull used some Jacked up Firefox extension to host his Madden screenshots. Let this be a lesson to you: Once a Clown rear end, always a Clown rear end.....

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Why was I probated? that was a legitimate screenshot from my cartridge of majora's mask 😢