Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

italian quid posted:

Why was I probated? that was a legitimate screenshot from my cartridge of majora's mask 😢

dude please, my sides have just started healing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

italian quid posted:

Why was I probated? that was a legitimate screenshot from my cartridge of majora's mask 😢

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

italian quid posted:

:imunfunny:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

All these weirdos post about formula 1 racing. What the hell is going on.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I actually don't post about F1 racing, that's literal my entire gimmick in the F1 thread

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

italian quid posted:

I actually don't post about F1 racing, that's literal my entire gimmick in the F1 thread

Badass.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

All these weirdos post about formula 1 racing. What the hell is going on.

coordinated discord attack

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Last night and this morning, our fellow posters, our way of life, our very freedom came under attack in a series of deliberate and deadly Formula 1 thread posts. These posts were intended to frighten our community into chaos and retreat. But they have failed; our forum is strong.

This is a day when all Imps from every walk of life unite in our resolve for justice and peace. Imp Zone has stood down enemies before, and we will do so this time. None of us will ever forget this day. Yet, we go forward to defend freedom and all that is good and just in our world.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Spoderman posted:

Last night and this morning, our fellow posters, our way of life, our very freedom came under attack in a series of deliberate and deadly Formula 1 thread posts. These posts were intended to frighten our community into chaos and retreat. But they have failed; our forum is strong.

This is a day when all Imps from every walk of life unite in our resolve for justice and peace. Imp Zone has stood down enemies before, and we will do so this time. None of us will ever forget this day. Yet, we go forward to defend freedom and all that is good and just in our world.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Spoderman posted:

:yoshi:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Spoderman posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Spoderman posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao at the last 2 pages. gbs delenda est

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Spoderman posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
What is going on

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pteretis
Nov 4, 2011

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

i need to finish astral chain some day

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

italian quid posted:

[recoils slightly] Jesus...

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ActGFWMmWo

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i also just realised id never seen that level be played without getting the feather until now

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

trying to jack off posted:

i also just realised id never seen that level be played without getting the feather until now
It's a leaf in smb3, junior!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

frankenfreak posted:

It's a leaf in smb3, junior!
It's a bird leaf.

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

still laughing at the previous two pages.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

American McGay posted:

It's a bird leaf.

:hai:

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

American McGay posted:

It's a bird leaf.

Then why does it turn you into a raccoon?

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

McGavin posted:

Then why does it turn you into a raccoon?
birds are weird

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

The Kins posted:

birds are weird

:thunk:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

gah

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Boat Stuck
Apr 20, 2021

I tried to sneak through the canal, man! Can't make it, can't make it, the ship's stuck! Outta my way son! BOAT STUCK! BOAT STUCK!
https://twitter.com/OoCPokemon/status/1412105510824943616

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Why does it matter that this is out of context. Just a pic of a game bro.