Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
It also doesnt help that I think he and Bryan just kinda dont like each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Tyke Shemperpeepee is not fun to listen to.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Sempervive is fine on Big Audio Nightmare, and his Sin Limite (:rip:) shows with Dave were great though Dave is basically gonna Dave no matter who he is talking to so I don't know how much I can credit Semp for that.

WOL though, yeah, it seems to bring out the worst in him.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Lol Alvarez is going to be incredibly smug about refusing to preview raw.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I assume they did none of the things in the preview he refused to read?

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

Sempervive is fine on Big Audio Nightmare, and his Sin Limite (:rip:) shows with Dave were great though Dave is basically gonna Dave no matter who he is talking to so I don't know how much I can credit Semp for that.

WOL though, yeah, it seems to bring out the worst in him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtWD6qeKaAY&t=262s

Speaking of what the hell's he talking about? Yeah the technical side was bad because it desperately needed a compressor but the content was great!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I get the feeling Semp wants his point known so he'll triple down on it so he doesn't have to explain himself on social media like Bryan or Dave keep having to do. I just tune Semp out after the first 2 or three sentences on WOL but he doesn't ever have to clarify his stance on anything so I guess it's working.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
Oh and Bryan already getting burned and embittered by a cryptocurrency is fantastic. Launched at $2, high of $12.5 (I think) and it's back to $2.5.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Tyke Shemperpeepee is not fun to listen to.

I call him mike semper bb because he is my sweet angel bb :angel:

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Wazzu posted:

Oh and Bryan already getting burned and embittered by a cryptocurrency is fantastic. Launched at $2, high of $12.5 (I think) and it's back to $2.5.

So basically he experienced the totality of the cryptocurrency experience then? Well not ALL of it I suppose, unless MJF suddenly disappears off the face of the Earth having successfully completed his pump and dump scheme.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Wazzu posted:

Well, what was he expecting when buying heel crypto?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

you don’t have to specify heel crypto, it’s implied

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Bryan bought content for WOL.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Way less expensive than his phoneline mishap content for sure

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
never gonna feel sorry for 100 dollar haircut guy

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

i like semp

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Cant subscribe but I like listening to Bryan in the small clips poster here

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I almost never listened to WOL before Bryan got back into rant mode last summer when Raw got extra unwatchable. On the weeks where he was a little surly with Dave he'd be extra fun to listen to on WOL. I never really notice Semp.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

was there no WOR last night?

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Bryan had a power outage or something, so no.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I almost bought some MJF coin because I figured he would shill it on Dynamite and the price would shoot up, but then I found out apparently it's not even like, actual money, you're just buying MJF funbux and you have to go through all of these whacky conversions to turn it back into actual money, which sounded shady as gently caress, so, nope!

But I think the idea of MJF essentially starting a patreon but cloaking it in this crypto poo poo is really funny and fitting for his character.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1409915208944943104

Can't put toothpaste back in the tube but you can put cum back in the truck.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

canyon ceman backwards is namec coopa, the "magikoopa" from mario games. particularly the mario rpgs

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Heard Vince went to the PC to ceman too

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Arbite posted:

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1409915208944943104

Can't put toothpaste back in the tube but you can put cum back in the truck.

That feeling when you're about to shoot a hot scoop but it all deflates at the last second.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

it went up yesterday mislabelled as a WOL, heads up if you autodelete those like I do

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Lone Goat posted:

it went up yesterday mislabelled as a WOL, heads up if you autodelete those like I do

thanks, got it

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Only got 20 minutes into WOR before I got a call but Jericho talking about Mexico is always great. Especially here because he accidentally said Vampiro is a great worker.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Lol someone tell Bryan his WOR post has "Curt Schilling police report" instead of Joe.

e: what was Dave referring to when he mentioned a famous guy saying racist stuff this week?

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Jul 1, 2021

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Bryan deciding whether to argue with Dave about whether Dave's memory or Wikipedia is a more reliable source, then taking a deep sigh and just moving on

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Stranger Lewis age chat was an amazing way to start the episode

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Bryan contemplating ways to trick a parrot into getting itself kicked out of a listener's neighbor's house :allears:

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Remember the wrestling of a few weeks ago? Well now you can relive it with this brand new episode of the Torture Wracked podcast!

https://torturewracked.podbean.com/e/vol-29-gcw-tournament-of-death-666-wwe-hell-in-a-cell-2021-njpw-dominion/

Check it out!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Garrett and Dave did a 20 year anniversary of the death of eYada show that will be up soon.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I wonder how many people got introduced to Dave thorugh Eyada

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"
WOR on AEW and mostly a retrospective of the Eyada era.

Dave puts over some of AEWs young baby faces and at the very end, partly details his 90 minute booking plan he brain stormed for Brian Pullman Jr that he’s mentioned before.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The China/Chyna bit was funny

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

SatoshiMiwa posted:

I wonder how many people got introduced to Dave thorugh Eyada

I hung out in the DVDVR IRC channel around 2001 and I forget if I found out about Dave through Eyada or the newsletter first but I listened to the former and got a five issue trial of the latter. I liked the newsletter but was very poor at the time and didn't go past the five, later signed up for F4W/WOR subscription around 2005-6.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
It's very funny that Garrett was clearly dumbfounded that Bryan had never pitched a merger before Dave suggested it. I think everyone assumed the same thing but that even one of Dave's friends didn't know is very funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Bryan Alvarez: "Dave, what was the last movie you saw?"
Dave: *complete stream of consciousness*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcX0jynqYkY