Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Plinkey posted:

lol i gave pickle a bath because she had a bunch of weird fur tufffts and lol

wash Pepper, too, so Pickle doesn't feel bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

isn’t that just leberkäse

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

God my Afghanistan takes are so bad. I forgot about China

quote:

KARACHI, PAKISTAN—As the U.S. exits Afghanistan, Beijing is preparing to swoop into the war-torn country and fill the vacuum left by the departed U.S. and NATO troops.

China is poised to make an exclusive entry into post-U.S. Afghanistan with its Belt and Road Initiative (BRI). Speaking on condition of anonymity, a source close to government officials in Afghanistan told The Daily Beast that Kabul authorities are growing more intensively engaged with China on an extension of the $62 billion China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC)—the flagship project of BRI, which involves the construction of highways, railways and energy pipelines between Pakistan and China—to Afghanistan.

I guess Russia and China are both jockeying to get back into Afghanistan first.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

:snoo:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

my dad: "who or what is a 'cumshitter'?"

ok im hooked what did you say

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Filthy Hans posted:

wash Pepper, too, so Pickle doesn't feel bad

no, that cat is a maniac

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Bethamphetamine posted:

God my Afghanistan takes are so bad. I forgot about China

I guess Russia and China are both jockeying to get back into Afghanistan first.

huh, wonder if the US ever thought of building infrastructure to win the support of the people they were occupying instead of just bribing local opium lords

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

cumshitter posted:

ok im hooked what did you say

ligma

ligma balls

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Fast Steve: I will never die. I will always be there for you, Cheryl. I promise you, I will get the money so you can graduate as a veterinarian.

*fast steve dies*

everyone: BOO!! BOOO!!!! HISS!!! WE HATE YOU NOW

a.lo posted:

ligma

ligma balls

fugg, i got got

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Lol

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

https://twitter.com/TPM/status/1412118475015921667

Trump increasingly irked

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
alright fine. fast steve didnt die. he went to valhalla and got super powers. are you you happy now? will you all please stop throwing things at my car when i drive into my condo's parking lot?

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Bethamphetamine posted:

Profiles in Courage

"In one night they lost all the good will of 20 years by leaving the way they did, in the night, without telling the Afghan soldiers who were outside patrolling the area,” said Afghan soldier Naematullah, who asked that only his one name be used.

Within 20 minutes of the U.S.'s silent departure on Friday, the electricity was shut down and the base was plunged into darkness, said Raouf, the soldier of 10 years who has also served in Taliban strongholds of Helmand and Kandahar provinces.

The sudden darkness was like a signal to the small army of looters, he said. They entered from the north smashing through the first barrier, ransacking buildings, loading anything that was not nailed down into trucks.

l m a o

the only action the united states of america is capable of exercising on reality is to smear its psychic and material death desire (the surplus excrement refined from the country's reverberous congenital malice) across all things within reach. if it were all allowed to build up internally instead of being partially discharged into the world around it, a fact would be made too plain to refute: america is the actual poo poo hole of the world.

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

China has been waiting patiently for their turn in Afghanistan, Russia will have to wait

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The Washington Examiner has an article about the alleged Hunter Biden's laptop where Hunter urges sex workers to unionize.

(I'm not linking Washington Examiner. Here's Yahoo)
https://news.yahoo.com/hunter-biden-theorizes-prostitutes-form-110000681.html

How the hell does a reverse hit job happen? Is anyone but a conservative supposed to be angry at this?

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Jon Irenicus posted:

China has been waiting patiently for their turn in Afghanistan, Russia will have to wait

Maybe they'll treat china the same way. It's not like they're bringing the afghans a literal road to economic prosperity or anything.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDottieD/status/1412153049200615426

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

just one more wet fart in an interminable 20 year abomination :911:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
my fans: fast steve! fast steve! fast steve!

*i lower my piss tape is real cap and try to make my way to the door*

a fan, screaming in my face: bring back fast steve you gently caress!!

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Apraxin posted:

Giuliani reportedly has “gotten only the cold shoulder” when asking Trump for payment, and has been “cast out, cut off” by Trump’s family.

Trump, the guy who famously doesn't pay bills, isn't going to pay a bill? Weird.

Oh well, at least Rudi has his lawyering to fall back on.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

yeah i know

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Both China and Russia persecute their muslim minority harshly. So congrats to whoever wins the chance to get stuck in Afghanistan next for decades.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/davideastUK/status/1411825623325151234

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
me, laying a stack of paper on my editor's desk: here is the ballad of fast steve

my editor: finally, people love that guy

*a sniper's bullet grazes my head and leaves a giant hole in the wall of the Harper's and Collins office*

my editor: you know, most authors would kill for the kind of engagement you have with your fans

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/AnaCabrera/status/1412130204995133441

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

yeah i know

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/yesterdaysprint/status/1412156473157701635

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Cleavon_MD/status/1412156548881731585

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/sacbee_news/status/1412155722075344902?s=20

quote:

Around 10:50 p.m. Monday, the Cal Fire Amador-El Dorado Unit responded to a vegetation fire in Shingle Springs. During the response, an incarcerated firefighter who was part of the firefighting crew stole a Cal Fire truck and began driving it, according to a joint news release from Cal Fire and other responding agencies.

The man took the truck on a joyride, damaging “public and private property,” according to the release. KCRA reported that the man drove the fire truck through a fence at Rack-It Truck Racks on Dividend Drive, and hit vehicles and equipment in the parking lot.

The man eventually drove the fire truck into a ditch, totaling the vehicle. He was transported to the hospital and is expected to recover fully, the news release said.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

gently caress off ! Pickle is purrfect

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Totaled my rear end

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Well, time for another 12 hours of video games I guess.

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

I'm climbing this mountain in Zelda breath of the wild and it's difficult, emotionally. Like i can't comprehend where the mountain stops and where my phone begins. Im not worried but it's becoming increasingly difficult to navigate this mountain i honestly don't think anyone should try this

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
CSPAM complaining about leaving Afghanistan

shameful...but expected

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lol what, covid is over

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

drat imagine dying of covid after the pandemic is over? crazy stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
A cumshitter is a unit of measurement of time somewhere between an aeon and infinity