Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

xtal posted:

I'll post the slurs if I have consent of the quoted parties (not named but everyone still knows who they are from that description)

I am whatever you say I am. If I wasn't, then why would I say I am? (say the words)

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Give me the Hard R N you are literally dying to post to self ban to avoid posting your pods

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
removed a needlessly mean post

xtal has issued a correction as of 00:17 on Jul 9, 2021

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
removed a needlessly mean post

xtal has issued a correction as of 00:17 on Jul 9, 2021

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

lol

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

xtal posted:

I'll post the slurs if I have consent of the quoted parties (not named but everyone still knows who they are from that description)

Never post

Xaris posted:

shut the gently caress up and listen to podcasts

i liked liz melting down about how bad macafee was in the latest episode. otherwise yeah they're right there really isn't more to say other than he's just a typical scam artist drug addict.

starting the presidents podcast one and it's pretty good.
liz rocks

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

xtal posted:

Emphatically yes. Actually any podcast you need to pay for should be in some other thread, maybe RDG or something.

Emphatically, you are an annoying retard

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
can the lurkers who xtal is apparently standing up for speak up here. surely it's not the entire thread who thinks he should be killed with a brick.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

you're apparently in the pocket of China now lol

was red too obvious here? or are they trying to do China some disrespect

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
larry's new avatar could not be a more obvious 'no u' if it tried

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
waluigi number 1 in our hearts

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

How do I get paid by the CCP to advance their agenda?

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

PLEASE IGNORE ME. I AM PAID BY THE CCP TO PEDDLE LIES THAT ADVANCE THEIR AGENDA. MY ACTIONS HAVE RESULTED IN THE DEATHS OF MILLIONS.

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

can the lurkers who xtal is apparently standing up for speak up here. surely it's not the entire thread who thinks he should be killed with a brick.

i;m spartacus

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

ok I have probed xtal because he sucks and wasn't getting the idea you all hate him

so it would be great if you could please refrain from calling him and anyone else the r-word now, pretty please

:thanks:

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Larry Parrish posted:

What a lame red txt

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

hi my name is joe. i dont know you. i just know some things. im not sure how or why i know them but i do.

within a years time at least one of your unanswered prayers will be answered. and some of your forgotten dreams will be realized.

you may feel, sense, or even see at least once a bright white light. it brings indescribable peace and joy.

you deserve it.

until then mon ami

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Victory Position posted:

you're apparently in the pocket of China now lol

was red too obvious here? or are they trying to do China some disrespect

i wonder who the millions of people I've killed with my words are lol. potential children if china still had a useless feudal government, maybe?

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Xaris posted:

i've been listening to trashfuture thanks to small plague rat and liking it a lot.

good lad. Did you check out any of the britainology eps? That's some of the most uncut UK mindset available and it's great. They're all on the bootleg feed

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

PLEASE IGNORE ME. I AM PAID BY THE CCP TO PEDDLE LIES THAT ADVANCE THEIR AGENDA. MY ACTIONS HAVE RESULTED IN THE DEATHS OF MILLIONS.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

why is it green

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

The CPC is the greatest force for good in the world today, supporting them is action supporting the liberation of millions from the yoke of American imperialism and the disgusting scourge of Bitcoin

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Larry Parrish posted:

i wonder who the millions of people I've killed with my words are lol. potential children if china still had a useless feudal government, maybe?

Millions dead thanks to Larry's economic program of "calling things retarded"

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Larry Parrish posted:

I guess, but maybe not, I can't tell because someone tried to type an essay into your avatar lmao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Smythe posted:

am i a tiny manlet or huge fat guy. this forum needs to get its lore together. gently caress sakes.

fatlet

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

some plague rats posted:

good lad. Did you check out any of the britainology eps? That's some of the most uncut UK mindset available and it's great. They're all on the bootleg feed

I do, they're great. I like them better than some of their regular episodes. it's also one of the few podcasts i can listen to in the car with my fiance since she's not terminally brain poisoned and is too scared by trueanon or anything else.

also if anyone needs some bootleg feeds, just compiling them:
trashfuture https://ankino.xyz/trashfuture/trashfuture.xml
wtyp https://ankino.xyz/wtyp/wtyp.xml
trueanon https://www.patreon.com/rss/TrueAnonPod?auth=dJgO3X_BCDO2q45Cj4z9-kDM18KwccdR
radio war nerd http://exiledonline.com/45wn84klrz/feed.xml
chapo http://s221659.gridserver.com/blackwolf/rss/
cumtown https://www.patreon.com/rss/cumtownRSS?auth=Sk3CTXwaTx0Aw_bT2PxSmYnN-st3sdxB

and i guess pm me for death/corner.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
The only leftist podcast you should pay money for is The Vegan Vanguard.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

El Burbo posted:

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Fortaleza posted:

The CPC is the greatest force for good in the world today, supporting them is action supporting the liberation of millions from the yoke of American imperialism and the disgusting scourge of Bitcoin

The Conservative Party of Canada

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Reik posted:

The only leftist podcast you should pay money for is The Vegan Vanguard.
that sounds like a bawcast, no thanks

paying money for podcasts is good and i pay for a fair bit like new lamps for Liz, cocaine for nick, or medical bills for MSJ. but i also have a limited budget myself; and also a limited time-budget to even listen to things.

losing the shanny site sucked

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
voted 1

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Xaris posted:

that sounds like a bawcast, no thanks

paying money for podcasts is good and i pay for a fair bit like new lamps for Liz, cocaine for nick, or medical bills for MSJ. but i also have a limited budget myself; and also a limited time-budget to even listen to things.

losing the shanny site sucked

what's a bawcast?

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
I am months behind on everything except Cushvlog (only 2? left to catch up), everything else comes out far too regularly and I feel inundated and can't commit

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

We've come up in the ram-raiding business, Owl.
It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.

some plague rats posted:

The bootleg linked just posted is missing a handful of the britainology episodes since they release some of them at a different patreon tier due to the pandemic.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

I am months behind on everything except Cushvlog (only 2? left to catch up), everything else comes out far too regularly and I feel inundated and can't commit

just skip to the end like you would a thread

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

play snowrunner, or death stranding, and then listen while hauling cargo to the end of the world and back

e: or factorio/dyson sphere program

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Xaris posted:

play snowrunner, or death stranding, and then listen while hauling cargo to the end of the world and back

e: or factorio/dyson sphere program

I recommend Planetside 2 if you find headshots relaxing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Valheim is a blast and great podcast game if you haven't already played through it.