Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Shear Modulus posted:

lol this guy stole this from the front page of reddit

lol you go to reddit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
yeah thats gramps. great man, real patriot to the end. died like wile e. coyote walking off a cliff

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

oh gently caress oh poo poo

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

cumshitter posted:

yeah thats gramps. great man, real patriot to the end. died like wile e. coyote walking off a cliff

don’t even have to bury him just fill in the perfect gramps shaped hole at the bottom of the cliff

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
it's inporgant to do a practice sit of at least 6 hours before attempting 18 at once

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I have never reached that point, but now that I don't really have a choice maybe I will.

I have put up an inspirational poster of trumb and his rippling muscles on my wall.

you got this friend :cheersbird:

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Buddykins posted:

swipe left? Ive never done dating apps since i have always worked bars and have no idea how they work

swipe up to SUPER LIKE !

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Virgil Vox posted:

swipe up to SUPER LIKE !

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Sharps posted:

don’t even have to bury him just fill in the perfect gramps shaped hole at the bottom of the cliff

i stand mourfnully near grandpa's hole holding a sign that says "ballot season"

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Donal d

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
I wasn't allowed to sit for 5 years when I started my career, and those were 14+ hour days.

Is there some kind of job out there that is actually healthy?

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
god drat he's beautiful

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

working out is pretty rad
getting strong feels good

I had to carry a box of vinyl records the other day and I could do it and that felt good because records are as heavy as the sun

get strong, friend

do Arnold lifts

ugh i gotta start working out again

such low energy tho

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1411725923678830593

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

im stoned and sitting here trying to think up about how id go about trying to explain, to some random passerby who saw me looking at any of the haggard and wet pics of the president that are popular here, the what and the why if they asked

id prolly just start pointing out details like "see that nose hair? nasty. and the lazy application of the pancake tan? you can see where its rubbed off like on the cracks of his smile. hes so fuckin gross i love it!"

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

nice

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Buddykins posted:

which one hit women?

sinatra

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Buddykins posted:

which one hit women?

yes

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

they were just some true patriots enforcing US flag code on the 4th of july :patriot:

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

Several Women on US Soccer Team Turn Away From US Flag as 98-Year-Old Veteran Plays National Anthem on Harmonica (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...armonica-video/

Silver lining in all of this is that not a whole lot of people really give a crap about women's soccer.

No wonder they turn their backs, nobody wants to see there fronts.

I am not even going to waste time getting upset about it.

Disgraceful little BRATS.

Disgusting little SOWS.

It doesn't even really bother me but for cripe's sake. Where does it end?

Demented little PSYCHOS.

When the great awakening hits full bore, people are going to pay, some with their lives, some with fake million dollar bills, some with there silver stack, and some with eternal scorn.

These freaking idiots are riding a psychotic horse toward a burning stable and the only reason they're doing it is because they're brainwashed.

They will find out soon enough that there are enough Americans out there that won't forget.

SICKOS

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Rick and Morty Wendy's

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

what does sitting all day do to your rear end?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Utz posted:

Several Women on US Soccer Team Turn Away From US Flag as 98-Year-Old Veteran Plays National Anthem on Harmonica (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...armonica-video/

Silver lining in all of this is that not a whole lot of people really give a crap about women's soccer.

No wonder they turn their backs, nobody wants to see there fronts.

I am not even going to waste time getting upset about it.

Disgraceful little BRATS.

Disgusting little SOWS.

It doesn't even really bother me but for cripe's sake. Where does it end?

Demented little PSYCHOS.

When the great awakening hits full bore, people are going to pay, some with their lives, some with fake million dollar bills, some with there silver stack, and some with eternal scorn.

These freaking idiots are riding a psychotic horse toward a burning stable and the only reason they're doing it is because they're brainwashed.

They will find out soon enough that there are enough Americans out there that won't forget.

SICKOS

the funniest part of this is that they were just turning to face the flag, and had been hanging out with the old harmonica dude before that

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

CODChimera posted:

bedsores

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

CODChimera posted:

flattens it obviously

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

In my head cspam is a big bed we're in all the time just chatting like the grandparents from Willy Wonka

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

nah my rear end still huge

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Animal Friend posted:

In my head cspam is a big bed we're in all the time just chatting like the grandparents from Willy Wonka

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Lpzie posted:

nice

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

tacodaemon posted:

the funniest part of this is that they were just turning to face the flag, and had been hanging out with the old harmonica dude before that

Do you mean to tell me it's not even a true story?

Well heck, I guess I got upset over nothing.

Sorry, friends. It has been a long day.

I'm up to my butt in poop today, that's all.

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

Lpzie posted:

Welcome Mr prez

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Animal Friend posted:

*frantically calculating which posters' feet i most want ot be next to at night, perhaps tenderly kiss*

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Chard posted:

*frantically calculating which posters' feet i most want ot be next to at night, perhaps tenderly kiss*

i sleep with my socks on

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

DTA

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

working out loving rules I need to re-start a gym membership. is it safe yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
The squeeze is on at my work, but I’m not doing it.

Biggest concern I have is schools and my kids being forced. I won’t let them do it either.

We may be homeschooling, but not sure how that’ll work exactly.

It's not like me or the wife know anything lol.

Wife's got no profession, education, ideas, or brain power.

And me, I'm a knacker. Son of a knacker, who was the son of a knacker.

I can homeschool on knackering but that's about it!