Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
The Yeti is wearing ski boots and Daisy Dukes because he's so much loving cooler than you'll ever be.

:eng101:

Posting it again because he's loving cool as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HBomb
Sep 26, 2004

All aboard.
Wait for it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OnThisDayShe/status/1411943957072912389

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

https://twitter.com/AntonioSlamsci/status/1412058539330256901

https://mobile.twitter.com/Chinchillazllla/status/1412081678739292161

Also, On This Day She is run by TERFs

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Nobody girlbossed as hard as

*squinting to read notes*

Eva Braun and Leni Riefenstahl

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Say what you want about the Nazis but they where very LGBTQ-inclusive. Furthermore I will now prove that...

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

explains why they are celebrating a transman as a woman. the picture of him in front of his shop is very telling that he was trans. noone has their tits removed to shoot a bow or drive a car they do it for body dismorphia or for back support.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

snergle posted:

explains why they are celebrating a transman as a woman. the picture of him in front of his shop is very telling that he was trans. noone has their tits removed to shoot a bow or drive a car they do it for body dismorphia or for back support.

No, no, the cis can have that one. I don't need any comparisons to a nazi-lover, thanks. Get enough poo poo, already, as a trans dude, don't want the one that people finally acknowledge to be the nazi one while folks ignore other historical trans guys.

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS

snergle posted:

i feel uncomfortable with you armchair diagnosing someone with body dysmorphia

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

snergle posted:

Diagnosing historical figures with gender dysphoria is fraught and you ought not do it, nor should you assign them pronouns based on what you think they would have wanted to be called unless they stated otherwise

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
loving terfs. Terfs suck so much

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
If you don't like terfs, you'll probably hate barfs.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

What's being a lesbian got to do with having a mastectomy?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

the Nazis are trying harder these days. Seen it on reddit too.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/OnThisDayShe/status/1404726986933772288/photo/1

Literal Nazis.

Sorry, that wasn't funny, try this instead.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
TERFs being nazi-adjacent is such a shocking revelation.

Please, someone, push the fainting divan nearer to me. I feel a spell coming on.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
I guess there's some debate as to just how much they collaborated with the Nazis? There apparently wasn't a shortage of false testimony being used to clear up old grudges and rivals during the war and they were never very popular with certain members of the establishment due to their physical dominance and flauting French 'gender purity' laws by constantly dressing as a man.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

I guess there's some debate as to just how much they collaborated with the Nazis? There apparently wasn't a shortage of false testimony being used to clear up old grudges and rivals during the war and they were never very popular with certain members of the establishment due to their physical dominance and flauting French 'gender purity' laws by constantly dressing as a man.

I suspect that the PYF Funny Pictures thread is not going to be an effective place to adjudicate such a dispute.

Have a Google-Certified Funny Picture™:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Dogster

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS

Deteriorata posted:

I suspect that the PYF Funny Pictures thread is not going to be an effective place to adjudicate such a dispute.

Goddamn that's a funny picture

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Deteriorata posted:

But it wasn't a dog. It was a dog, lobster.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

But it wasn't a dog. It was a dog, lobster.

Dog lobster?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

I guess there's some debate as to just how much they collaborated with the Nazis?

Yeah, you definitely get to be known as the hyena of the gestapo and receive personal invites to nazi soirees from Hitler himself because of your prowess in torture when you're just wishy-washy on that whole third reich thing.

Anyways,

The Anime Liker has a new favorite as of 04:56 on Jul 6, 2021

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.
[edit]

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

ultrafilter posted:

Nightwatch and Daywatch were made into movies that are worth tracking down.

Has sound but it's not required:
https://i.imgur.com/szfYcYO.mp4

Texas, September 1st.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I like the lady who managed to completely avoid the gun and just looks back over her shoulder afterwards.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Thats a long rear end video to at the end give a noncommital "yeah it sucked even in the context of musical trends at the time."

I thought it was really interesting.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

bike tory posted:

you see Germany right there at the bottom of the graph and trending downwards, right? Like :thejoke:

Is it really just me that read it left to right, making it seem like she spontaneously mentioned Germany before even being presented with the information in the graph?

It's...it's just me, isn't it

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

sebmojo posted:

I thought it was really interesting.

It was but I hated how wishy washy he was about admitting that even though thats what he amounted to saying.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

It was but I hated how wishy washy he was about admitting that even though thats what he amounted to saying.

I mean "this is a badly played example of a common solo style in this genre" is quite different from "lmao learn another note you idiot" so he probably did need to end up a little equivocal

Circumcised Elon
Jun 20, 2021

by Shine

So you didn't understand the video, got it.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Turn the camera Turnthecamera

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Choosing the right music to score a film is very important.

(audio)
https://i.imgur.com/6qjWNvF.mp4

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Choosing the right music to score a film is very important.

(audio)
https://i.imgur.com/6qjWNvF.mp4

:allears:

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Circumcised Elon posted:

So you didn't understand the video, got it.

And you cant read.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
well, this isn't the funny words thread

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Zetsubou-san posted:

well, this isn't the funny words thread

That's too bad because I have some "pantaloon" posts that were all ready to go

Adbot