Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan
if they’re gonna launch an attack can they do it soon? I don’t want to finish this project and if I can avoid it forever due to alien war all the better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

this "attack" will be an all out assault on our petrochemical infrastructure, including the sealing of wells in addition to disabling rigs and refineries, before they tyrannically force their limitless clean energy on mankind

while it is act designed to save countless human lives and earthly life in general, many human leaders will interpret it as an intolerable breach of their sovereignty and start scheming pointless retaliatory acts

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Intergalactic president Ziltoid, my people yearn for freedom.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

"a piece of wood" except the aliens figured out how to unmake all the oil

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

OrangéJéllo
Aug 31, 2001

The Protagonist posted:

"a piece of wood" except the aliens figured out how to unmake all the oil

:hmmyes: the birds are reconstituting their ancient brethren can’t wait for my house to be flintstonesized as my cars tires turn into a bloody streak 200 yards long as a bunch of ancient wasps fly out of my gas tank.

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

12 days left.
Jesus also had 12 apostles.
COINCIDENCE ¡?!¿

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

The Demilich posted:

12 days left.
Jesus also had 12 apostles.
COINCIDENCE ¡?!¿

two days left
Jesus also had 2 fish
COINCIDENCE ¡?!¿

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

The Daily Star has discovered an invasion fleet and the announcement has two likes.

OrangéJéllo
Aug 31, 2001

Bilirubin posted:

two days left
Jesus also had 2 fish
COINCIDENCE ¡?!¿

We’re gonna need to get a q clock reading on this

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Nichael posted:

The Daily Star has discovered an invasion fleet and the announcement has two likes.

Vogon constructor fleet flying overhead on the 8th and we're all like "never could get the hang of thursdays"

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

If aliens are real, a portion of the military absolutely believes they are literal demons from hell

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Please remember the date in that random NyQuil drink middle schooler Reddit post has exactly as much provenance as any date in a scifi movie

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Inspector Hound posted:

Please remember the date in that random NyQuil drink middle schooler Reddit post has exactly as much provenance as any date in a scifi movie

it's just fun because it's a thursday and I could use the quote directly

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Inspector Hound posted:

those dates have significance too, that's what soft disclosure is all about after all

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Barry Foster posted:

those dates have significance too, that's what soft disclosure is all about after all

Donald Trump did get the sports almanac and become president right after back to the future 2

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Inspector Hound posted:

AITEE

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

Bilirubin posted:

two days left
Jesus also had 2 fish
COINCIDENCE ¡?!¿

This is just madness
Then again...

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Inspector Hound posted:

Donald Trump did get the sports almanac and become president right after back to the future 2

lotta people get yelled at by their bosses over video call too

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

More Americans believe in aliens than the efficacy of vaccines
https://twitter.com/axios/status/1412463109210624003?s=20

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

I could be wrong but those are angels from Evangelion here to usher in a Third Impact

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

website down

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

ok i haven't been keeping up with the thread except to poo poo post once in a while, but i've seen aitee for quite a few pages now and what is that from

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

that's just the gundam wing boys

earth is about to become extremely anime

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

bobmarleysghost posted:

ok i haven't been keeping up with the thread except to poo poo post once in a while, but i've seen aitee for quite a few pages now and what is that from

https://www.reddit.com/r/Throawaylien/comments/nn4usq/resources_and_links/

Long story short - old reddit post from an ostensibly delusional man claiming to be an abductee who was told "the administration is changing" july 8th or 18th but he couldn't be sure because the aliens have an accent that made the word sound like "aitee" and that global disclosure would happen on that day

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

bobmarleysghost posted:

its the date of humanity's childhood ending

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Disclosure in two days...or 12 days. Neat.

If it's real its gonna be bad news isnt it? I really hope not but idk we don't get cool things in this timeline

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
It would be the ultimate flex for aliens to just move in and not even bother with contacting indigenous life.

Like building contractors checking with the ants on a new development

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer
Aliens have revealed themselves numerous times. They are insufferable blowhards and the only really good thing is they have sunshine of the spotless mind erasure technology that we used on ourselves to forget the last time they were here.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

A MIRACLE posted:

its the date of humanity's childhood ending

BRIS!

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Why take a screenshot of a livestream when they could uh, record it?

hseroK divaD
Jun 3, 2011

Creepy Richard will keep leering at you NON-STOP!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhNriwaMTQE

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

Aitee is in 12 days, throwawaylien had an updated post 7 years after the initial post that clarified the date.

The Demilich has issued a correction as of 20:24 on Jul 6, 2021

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

thats good im supposed to get on a plane on Thursday and was worried our flight would get bumped because of too much saucer traffic

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Throawaylien/comments/nn4usq/resources_and_links/

Long story short - old reddit post from an ostensibly delusional man claiming to be an abductee who was told "the administration is changing" july 8th or 18th but he couldn't be sure because the aliens have an accent that made the word sound like "aitee" and that global disclosure would happen on that day

thank you i have booked that day off and am ready to liquidate

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

SavageGentleman posted:

I remember the @sandiawisdom account suggesting that we allow pre-trained machine vision algorithms to comb through as much camera material taken from airplanes or sky-facing surveillance cams (even dashboard cams) as possible. Apparently a few of their craft are so fast/have minimal camo issues that they are only visible within normal wavelengths for a few frames, but algos could still notice these anomalies and deliver some pretty tasty images.

Edit: same account makes it sound like at least these grey dudes are desperatley trying to outnavigate certain treaty limitations re public visibilty and are now more and more often hanging around close to big events, hoping that noone notices the 1% likely 1/10 second long "failure" in part of their camo. "Oh no, everyone can see my butt, good gracious me, how could that happen" etc.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

SavageGentleman posted:

"Oh no, everyone can see my butt, good gracious me, how could that happen" etc.

the evidence for unidentified aerial perverts simply continues to mount

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

wtf is this!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Please, aliens - make life be less boring