Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Platystemon)

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Carthag Tuek posted:

start="287s" in the video tag

thank you OP.

also,
https://twitter.com/AmelieinTokyo/status/1411974417790373892?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
eGemony: dreamfluencing the absolute poo poo out your broke rear end

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

*MBAishly* Subscription services all have to fight for limited time. Opening up an additional the 6-8 hours for content consumption would be an attention span bonanza.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Smoking shitloads of weed so you don't dream is now praxis

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

gay_crimes posted:

*MBAishly* Subscription services all have to fight for limited time. Opening up an additional the 6-8 hours for content consumption would be an attention span bonanza.

lol

Sorgrid
May 1, 2007
So it goes.
I'm gonna be an hypnospace outlaw

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

tokin opposition posted:

Works for ptsd nightmares.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

tokin opposition posted:

theyll give weed a new tax you have to pay for the privilege of skipping ads like in 15 million merits

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Works for ptsd nightmares.

Why do you think I started

:smith:

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Shear Modulus posted:

theyll give weed a new tax you have to pay for the privilege of skipping ads like in 15 million merits

I, for one, welcome my new ad-full life experience.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

tokin opposition posted:

pffft "now"

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

lmao the world is literally turning into Transmetropolitan

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Dystopia if you're a dog for sure

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Milo and POTUS posted:

Dystopia if you're a dog for sure
It'd be fine if we got rid of cops and other abusers.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

np

also i wonder how janky that thing looks from off angle

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

When brewing giant Coors launched a new advertising campaign earlier this year, the format came as a surprise to many. The company was planning to infiltrate people’s dreams to get them to buy, and presumably drink, Coors beer.

Coors encouraged people to watch a short online video before bed, then play an eight-hour “soundscape” through the night. If successful, this “targeted dream incubation” would trigger “refreshing dreams” of Coors, according to the company.

It’s unclear how many people took part in the dream manipulation – the top Google search result for “Coors dreams” is currently the song Dreams, performed by the Irish pop-rock band the Corrs – but experts warn that the Coors campaign is not just a gimmick, and may have opened a door to a troubling future.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

so we're getting holographic ads only around 6 years after BTTF 2's version, ours still can't jump down and try to eat you though... yet.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Farm Frenzy posted:

Coors encouraged people to watch a short online video before bed, then play an eight-hour “soundscape” through the night. If successful, this “targeted dream incubation” would trigger “refreshing dreams” of Coors, according to the company.

psych experiments from the 60s, that's cyberpunk af

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

it’s a bit over the top when you’re peddling a physically addictive substance. you don’t need to try that hard!

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I’d let them jack into my dreams if it came with a device that let me play video games in my sleep. that way I could spend my waking hours
doing useful things that enrich my life.

or double the amount of video games I can play

Falcorum
Oct 21, 2010
Would be a pain in the rear end to load a save though

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

ah, the incels are out tonight

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

just going to watch a video on coors.com and then listen to an 8 hour soundscape on coors.com

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Carthag Tuek posted:

also i wonder how janky that thing looks from off angle

It's a mirascope right? So it looks right at every angle?

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

lobster shirt posted:

just going to watch a video on coors.com and then listen to an 8 hour soundscape on coors.com

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

lobster shirt posted:

Don't worry, I'm sure it won't be interrupted by ads for some Ben Shapiro bullshit. Coors doesn't have youtubes' algorithm.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

HootTheOwl posted:

i dont think so, the couple ive seen online have always been filmed from that exact angle and never any other

Boat Stuck
Apr 20, 2021

I tried to sneak through the canal, man! Can't make it, can't make it, the ship's stuck! Outta my way son! BOAT STUCK! BOAT STUCK!
https://twitter.com/elizaorlins/status/1412221514926133248

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

gosh, why do i feel like the notoriously litigious Disney company won't do anything about having their characters plastered all over this?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
why did the NYPD make a van full of candy and video games to lure children

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

new york pedophile department (nypd)

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

lobster shirt posted:

The real reason q anon types back the blue

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

lobster shirt posted:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Jeffery E wasn't hanged

He was recruited

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

And by most accounts not hung

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Rutibex posted:

why did the NYPD make a van full of candy and video games to lure children

to answer honestly, it's a combination of "look how cool the cops are, always help out the cops" to be trotted around a neighborhood that is traditionally anti-cop (for good reason) and more nefariously to collect DNA samples/fingerprints of kids ("get your prints done so if you're kidnapped we can find you!" is a classic maneuver).

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Shrecknet posted:

to answer honestly, it's a combination of "look how cool the cops are, always help out the cops" to be trotted around a neighborhood that is traditionally anti-cop (for good reason) and more nefariously to collect DNA samples/fingerprints of kids ("get your prints done so if you're kidnapped we can find you!" is a classic maneuver).

Holy poo poo, I remember some infomercial concerning this back in the 90s

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

logikv9 posted:

lol if you don't drink 4 big gulps daily

Of course we do. We don't drink them all at once though because we're not monsters.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

I'd be too afraid the nypd truck would explode to play any games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

HootTheOwl posted:

its just a giant curved LED wall or LED curtain. you can see how the illusion works on the last frame of the video. the ceiling that the cat stands in front of isn't real, its part of the video. the real top of the wall is above the cats apex. pretty neat though.