Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Come And See posted:

We're doing this? We're just trashing the place? Alright then.

:regd08:

what an interesting comic! I can't wait to see where it goes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

Come And See posted:

We're doing this? We're just trashing the place? Alright then.

:regd08:

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

The only thing I remember abot Raine Dog is the one infamous panel, but the last one here already shows the direction it's gonna go pretty clearly :negative:

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
lets just say that Buffy was a female dog and my depravity knew no limits

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Hitmen for Destiny is the best comic and should be posted more. Rain dog and moon over June will be probated harshly under my reign as the idiot king.

Vote for ziv zulander, ZZ for short

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I agree, vote ZZ for comics idiot king

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
This thread is handling the End of Nedroid about as well as could be expected.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

this is just punishment for anyone who doesn't post or lurk in the actually good webcomics thread (the thread is good, the comics have no guarantee of quality)

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

If I were IK I would have given the last 15 or 20 posts all sixers. No farting about in this thread. Everybody right now deserves probations, including me.

e: except for the person posting hitmen for destiny. That’s a good comic that we need more of

nonathlon
Jul 9, 2004
And yet, somehow, now it's my fault ...

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

this is just punishment for anyone who doesn't post or lurk in the actually good webcomics thread (the thread is good, the comics have no guarantee of quality)

Which one is that? I abandoned the thread in Cool Chat after it became infested with goons posting endless mediocre comics, while promising "hey, if no one is interested, I'll stop, but first I'll just finish the next three volumes"

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

someone in the cccc thread appears to be unironically posting Order of the Stick

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Tree Bucket posted:

This thread is handling the End of Nedroid about as well as could be expected.

Congratulations!

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

Today is the beginning of the new you.

One month ago you made yourself a promise: you were going to turn your life around. You were going to get a real job, stay out of jail, and not get into any more trouble with cults. Nobody thought you could do it; they said your questionable reputation, lack of any useful skills, and flagrant alcoholism would always hold you down.

But you had a plan.

You were going to start over, far from home. You pawned off your belongings, withdrew the rest of your inheritance, and narrowly managed to buy your way onto a merchant ship bound for Cyrodiil.

And now you have arrived, alone and penniless in a foreign country. Rounding up to the nearest week, you’ve been sober for an entire seven days. This is your chance to be whatever you want to be. Whoever you want to be.

You think you’ll start with a new name. Something less ethnic, maybe suitably Imperial, to fit in in your new home.

> Enter name

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
If we're posting lovely comics to annoy each other...

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Okay, cutting this horseshit off right now. We're doing this chronologically, folks:

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Don't inline nws poo poo it still loads whether they hover or not

Len has a new favorite as of 11:56 on Jul 7, 2021

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Len posted:

Don't inline nws poo poo it still loads whether they hover or not

Don't quote inline nws poo poo it still loads whether they hover or not

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

burexas.irom posted:

Don't quote inline nws poo poo it still loads whether they hover or not

Good lookin' out

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

organburner posted:

Today is the beginning of the new you.

One month ago you made yourself a promise: you were going to turn your life around. You were going to get a real job, stay out of jail, and not get into any more trouble with cults. Nobody thought you could do it; they said your questionable reputation, lack of any useful skills, and flagrant alcoholism would always hold you down.

But you had a plan.

You were going to start over, far from home. You pawned off your belongings, withdrew the rest of your inheritance, and narrowly managed to buy your way onto a merchant ship bound for Cyrodiil.

And now you have arrived, alone and penniless in a foreign country. Rounding up to the nearest week, you’ve been sober for an entire seven days. This is your chance to be whatever you want to be. Whoever you want to be.

You think you’ll start with a new name. Something less ethnic, maybe suitably Imperial, to fit in in your new home.

> Enter name

does the guy who made this still lurk the forums, waiting to post missives about how he saw the dominic deegan rape storyline and decided to make a real heroic rapist story or something like that

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Ziv Zulander posted:

I nominate myself for IK of this thread, sixers for everybody starting with me

you need a sixer for every grey turd comic youve posted

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

a heroic what

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

Mx. posted:

does the guy who made this still lurk the forums, waiting to post missives about how he saw the dominic deegan rape storyline and decided to make a real heroic rapist story or something like that

I do not know. I just recently saw a video on homestuck that reminded me that this thing existed.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

A lot of people ITT have really bad taste in comics :eyepoop:

I'd have posted a Fingerborg but I spent like half an hour trying to figure out how to translate the joke whose punchline is that "preferred by wine connoisseurs" is the same as "wine-knowers' bog mead". (Of course wine connoisseur is the same as wine-knower already, that's not the hard part nor necessary for the joke to work.) Alas, I failed :(

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Something about bog standard wine?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Paladinus posted:

Something about bog standard wine?

gently caress

But yeah still not the same joke anymore.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

feedmyleg posted:

Okay, cutting this horseshit off right now. We're doing this chronologically, folks:

Yesssssssssss

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

I recognized this cursed content from the get go, but I was not prepared for the dog’s hips. no no no no no no no no no

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Pull up, thread.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
If I'm made IK of this thread, I promise Raine Dog and Goblins for all.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I'm going to probate anyone who posts bad webcomics.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
May as well just close the thread in that case, there'd be nothing to post :v:

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
https://twitter.com/baalbuddy/status/1412135607732736002?s=21

I’m not sure if this is allowed but hey, no mods no masters

e-dt
Sep 16, 2019

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

thetoughestbean posted:

https://twitter.com/baalbuddy/status/1412135607732736002?s=21

I’m not sure if this is allowed but hey, no mods no masters

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
She's so sweaty.

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

they made the boat cum

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

ChubbyChecker posted:

they made the boat cum