Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BUCKS VS KING AND PENTA 27 29.35%
BOY VS JACK 2 2.17%
MIRO VS PILLMAN 6 6.52%
MJF VS SAM 57 61.96%
Total: 92 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Crapple! posted:

I can't remember which promotion has it, but I think there's a title where you can only compete for it if you have less than x years experience in wrestling. That seems like a pretty cool title to have for shining a light on promising younger talent but would also be hilarious if it turned out that someone like the Butcher was eligible for it.
bunch of tiny dudes who are about to start the new league huddling together and very nervously eyeing Butcher who's just chilling with a book and not a care in the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Crapple! posted:

I can't remember which promotion has it, but I think there's a title where you can only compete for it if you have less than x years experience in wrestling. That seems like a pretty cool title to have for shining a light on promising younger talent but would also be hilarious if it turned out that someone like the Butcher was eligible for it.

Chikara had it's Young Lions title

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Shaq would win this immediately

shaq died and ascended into heaven, please come to terms with this fact

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Is TNT ready for an unleashed LA Park though

I don't think TNT is ready for rear end eating

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Crapple! posted:

Butcher would be funny, but I would think it would be great to have Cezar Bononi, Tay Conti, and Anna Jay in the same division

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
Wasn't Shaq's response to disappearing from the ambulance that he did it so he could return? As if the ambulance would take him to the glue factory or something?

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

The Bee posted:

Wasn't Shaq's response to disappearing from the ambulance that he did it so he could return? As if the ambulance would take him to the glue factory or something?

It was standard wrestler thinking that he looked strong in defeat. Sure he lost and got put through two tables, but he managed to disappear on his own power.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Shaq hobbled off into the everglades and hasn't been seen since. meanwhile, the carcasses of mutilated gators are beginning to be found

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

smarxist posted:

Shaq hobbled off into the everglades and hasn't been seen since. meanwhile, the carcasses of mutilated gators are beginning to be found

Shaq is never to be seen again, but Cody must venture into the Everglades to fight the Shaqsquatch.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Mr. Squishy posted:

It was standard wrestler thinking that he looked strong in defeat. Sure he lost and got put through two tables, but he managed to disappear on his own power.
He won.

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

forkboy84 posted:

I don't think TNT is ready for rear end eating

AEW brings in the young and cool demo, I think it's time. Time for The Murderhawk Monster to have an rear end-eating gimmick

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

smarxist posted:

Can't wait for Shaq to show back up dressed like Skinner, holding a gator claw and spitting black licorice everywhere

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
my dudes... it is the day

it's going to be so weird/cool seeing AEW in a new venue with a crowd screaming their heads off

probably for the first few months every crowd is going to be nuclear

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Just think... AEW comes back to the road the same day football comes home... the scenes, Jeff

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Rarity posted:

Just think... AEW comes back to the road the same day football comes home... the scenes, Jeff

Eh. I'm more of a France guy.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Rarity posted:

The NFL doesn’t start yet

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

New segment for Road Rager. Looking forward to this one

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1412768122084409348

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Oil! posted:

Shaq is never to be seen again, but Cody must venture into the Everglades to fight the Shaqsquatch.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Rarity posted:

Hopefully not

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Crapple! posted:

yeah this is gonna be a brawl lol

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
It's not going to be a brawl, if Darby Allin touches Ethan Page the match is OFF

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
why would Ethan Page (it's not confidence, it's all ego) LIE to us????

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
oh yeah, I forgot about that stip lol, should be fun watching him trying to antagonize Darbz

oh yeah, a casket match lol

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Crapple! posted:

I really hope Darby doesn't touch him and there are no shenanigans because I want the fuckin' coffin match in Austin next week

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Shaq has defeated both Papa John and Cody Rhodes

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I hope Darby breaks Ethan's neck during the interview. Just a big nasty crunch. And JR vomits cuz its the grossest poo poo he's ever heard and he's heard cows being born.

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

Ganso Bomb posted:

I really hope Darby doesn't touch him and there are no shenanigans because I want the fuckin' coffin match in Austin next week

It is a pretty good heel move to set up an awesome gimmick match and then pull out of it.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

fawning deference posted:

It is a pretty good heel move to set up an awesome gimmick match and then pull out of it.
It was originally planned for today's show before changed wasn't it? Page saying he's canceling it got some pretty big heat.

The last time I can remember gimmick matches advertised and then dropped was the first episode of Impact with Hogan & Bischoff where they had barbed wire matches and ultimate X matches and all sorts of stuff get canceled so we could watch Orlando Jordan fake jizz on his face.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

RealFoxy posted:

It was originally planned for today's show before changed wasn't it? Page saying he's canceling it got some pretty big heat.

Yeah, some people have speculated that it got changed because of the condo collapse.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

karmicknight posted:

It's not going to be a brawl, if Darby Allin touches Ethan Page the match is OFF

I don't think he said Sting can't touch him, however...

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

If Darby hits him with a skateboard technically Darby himself never touched him.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Rarity posted:

England is the Cody of the Euros. Neither can ever win the big one.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Looks like the only city where they won't top their first visit is Miami and that had the weirdness with it selling out at reduced capacity and then the capacity limits got lifted.

https://twitter.com/WrestleTix/status/1412787449802244100

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

ThePariah posted:

England is the Cody of the Euros.

Hated by many

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

MassRafTer posted:

Looks like the only city where they won't top their first visit is Miami and that had the weirdness with it selling out at reduced capacity and then the capacity limits got lifted.

Garland is also down a little and I wonder how many people are like me and aren't going because there's an Austin show before it. Last time around, they announced the Garland show and sold tickets before they announced Austin so we were compelled to drive 3 hours to see Dynamite assuming we wouldn't see it any closer.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Garland also only has Nyla vs. Britt announced so far.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

Charlotte is unrecognisable

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Garland is still moving tickets tho. I don't think Miami's gonna do 300+ in walkups. Maybe tho. People are bored and wrestling is cool.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Lol