Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McPhearson
Aug 4, 2007

Hot Damn!

Was I the only one who thought Holly was going to be Roger?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

McPhearson posted:

Was I the only one who thought Holly was going to be Roger?

They've gone to that well a few too many times recently, it's better if they let it lie for awhile.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Crazy to think Forrest Whittaker was doing his detective schtick all the way back in Bloodsport

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Kwyndig posted:

They've gone to that well a few too many times recently, it's better if they let it lie for awhile.

I love that the whole town is almost as insane as the smiths. Really captures the spirit of exurb america

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

TheFattestPat posted:

Good ending, although the rest of the episode felt kind of bland.
It was just not that good IMO

Especially compared to the last 2 episodes

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Plot Heavy
Season 18, Episode 12
After Stan sells off the coveted family plot, the family opens their own cemetery in the backyard with the help of basketball Hall-of-Famer Scottie Pippen.

https://twitter.com/americandadtbs/status/1411400240318533634

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

The_Doctor posted:

Plot Heavy
Season 18, Episode 12
After Stan sells off the coveted family plot, the family opens their own cemetery in the backyard with the help of basketball Hall-of-Famer Scottie Pippen.

https://twitter.com/americandadtbs/status/1411400240318533634

Aw damnit you beat me this week! :argh:

I feel like opening up a cemetery in your backyard is how you turn your life into a horror movie, you're gonna wind up with poltergeists.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I was in a bad mood and that clip made me forget about it and now I have a slight smile.

I guess booze + shatter makes me emotionally volatile.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
What episode is it that Francine tells steve to stop bothering haley and that she did good after she did something probably involving prostitution? Idk I forget the episode

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Milo and POTUS posted:

What episode is it that Francine tells steve to stop bothering haley and that she did good after she did something probably involving prostitution? Idk I forget the episode

"Failure is not a Factory-Installed Option"

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Milo and POTUS posted:

Oof, that was a dark moment.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Oof, that was a dark moment.

Honestly that one is probably my least favorite episode of the show, it just went too dark and cruel and wasn't even particularly funny as an episode either

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

This better be good! I’m in the middle of step-brothers and it’s starting

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Guess they decided to postpone the cemetery ep. But this lumberjack ep is amazing.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Put your cervix on the glass.

:holymoley: Steve is asking for some breast milk.

Davros1 posted:

Guess they decided to postpone the cemetery ep. But this lumberjack ep is amazing.

:agreed:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://i.imgur.com/u8VyYVF.mp4

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
It was very worth it to go back and pause to read the newspapers.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

The Cemetery episode is the one up for sale on Amazon even though that's not the one that aired (Last minute scheduling changes sometimes means streaming services don't get the memo) so if you want to pay 3 bucks to see a future episode early now's your chance.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
It’s going to be Roger Loves Dick all over again on Plex. :argh:

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
And you all thought Danuta was dead.

Danuta...

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

TheFattestPat posted:

And you all thought Danuta was dead.

Danuta...

That's what she told me!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I like how Danuta's becoming an iconic character despite her not really doing much. It's more everyone else's reaction to Danuta that makes her a star.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

I like how the principal hung up only after Stan explained what the Jack-Off was really about.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

This guy's not my son sound a little off to anyone else

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Nep-Nep posted:

It was very worth it to go back and pause to read the newspapers.

Someone definitely needs to post screen grabs because they were extremely weird.

Edit: Also like right before the end of the B plot I said to my brother "Klaus has to show up sometime."

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
Here they are. The last one is a little awkward with the credits blocking it.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I do not like it when Stan wins

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

TheFattestPat posted:

:patriot:

Milo and POTUS posted:

I do not like it when Stan "Butterboy" Smith wins

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Jeff isn’t from Langley Falls, he’s from North Carolina.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

TheFattestPat posted:

These are all fun but do not sleep on the Butterboy article. It goes on a bizarre tangent about Roger's persona in jail.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

The_Doctor posted:

Jeff isn’t from Langley Falls, he’s from North Carolina.

And stan is from Philadelphia! Fire the entire writing staff imo

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

What will you do with your new lease on life?

I don't lease, I own.

loving amazing.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Roger plays his deceased personas!?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Is there a name for the weird nipple obsessed kid at the oil rig in season 1

Brawnfire posted:

Roger plays his deceased personas!?

What article is that

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Jul 7, 2021

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Milo and POTUS posted:

What article is that

It's in the cemetery episode.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Yeah sorry I spoilered it because I'm watching on prime so my next episode was the cemetery one, and I can't join into the pertinent jokes :smith:

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

I thought both of those episodes were way too cartoonish for American Dad, or possibly cartoonish in a different way than the show normally is. Less like American Dad, and more like someone's American Dad fanfic they ended up animating.

Some good gags, but IMO the worst pair of episodes this season.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

There's absolutely zero reason for Jeff to be an amazing lumberjack. They really should have used someone else.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Dude loves smoking trees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

What is the song that plays when Jeff’s saves their life through jacking at the end