Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Kennel posted:

Found this(by googling "something awful furry comic" lol)

Don't know, if there's more.

Reminds me of that Furry dad comic that was surprisingly decent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

System Metternich posted:

The only thing I remember abot Raine Dog is the one infamous panel, but the last one here already shows the direction it's gonna go pretty clearly :negative:

Ziv Zulander posted:

Hitmen for Destiny is the best comic and should be posted more. Rain dog and moon over June will be probated harshly under my reign as the idiot king.

Dana Simpson is one of the most successful webcartoonists and creator of Ozy and Millie and Phoebe and Her Unicorn, and I just want to make sure her other masterpiece isn't forgotten.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Laika was a dog that was captured and experimented on, had no choice about going to space.

This is Balto erasure.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Come And See posted:

Dana Simpson is one of the most successful webcartoonists and creator of Ozy and Millie and Phoebe and Her Unicorn, and I just want to make sure her other masterpiece isn't forgotten.

Ryan North and Chris Hastings work on comics for actual comic book companies based on their webcomics. R Stevens was a syndicated cartoonist for like a year and only stopped because his webcomic made him way more money for less work. Kate Beaton has published multiple critically acclaimed collections of her comics.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
The guy who did that Mega Man sprite comic? Elon Musk

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

Skwirl posted:

Ryan North and Chris Hastings work on comics for actual comic book companies based on their webcomics. R Stevens was a syndicated cartoonist for like a year and only stopped because his webcomic made him way more money for less work. Kate Beaton has published multiple critically acclaimed collections of her comics.

Emphasis on "one of".

Also you forgot Ian Jones-Quartey, creator of RPG World and OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Foxfire_ posted:

"Check out my Sikh olive vint" is my favorite

this is so ludicrously ornate that it took me some time to realise what the puns were

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Push El Burrito posted:

Someone post Whomp in chronological order please.

hmopW

e: oh sorry that's alphabetical

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

some plague rats posted:

It seems like we're supposed to think the punks are the bad guys but I'm not feeling it

I liked how they kicked him in the balls a lot, but I'm also suspicious about how they kicked him in the balls a lot.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Neat, I wondered why it looked familiar.
Christopher Hastings did Dr. McNinja

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Grendels Dad posted:

Reminds me of that Furry dad comic that was surprisingly decent.

It was not.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

is that the one with the muscle furries at the gym

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

is that the one with the muscle furries at the gym

You mean the one with zombies? No, the furry dad comic was just a bunch of furry puns.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

:nws: penis hat :nws:

Probably not necessary on that last one, but may as well play it safe.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Paladinus posted:

You mean the one with zombies? No, the furry dad comic was just a bunch of furry puns.

Yeah, all the characters had soulless, dead eyes and expressions.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Yeah, all the characters had soulless, dead eyes and expressions.

iirc it was more like every character emoted except furry dad

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Guess what this comic gives you

boredom

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

ikanreed posted:

Guess what this comic gives you

boredom

it gives you nipple mouth

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This illustrates a problem with the comic because if dogs can talk and use their paws as hands and such then Laika probably wouldn't have been shot up to space with no expectation of survival.

The same thing with all the dogs as pets stuff.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
The only comic that does intelligent dogs right is Freefall. There, I said it.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Captain Hygiene posted:

I'm skipping to the end

This post works best if you imagine the poster loading a revolver as they say it.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Rainedog was supposed to be like, a metaphor, or something. Dana herself has admitted it was not a successful one

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?
A much better comic about Laika:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm glad that Thorsby gets a little better at art, but I think Hitmen for Destiny might be my favorite comic by him.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

yaffle posted:

I liked how they kicked him in the balls a lot, but I'm also suspicious about how they kicked him in the balls a lot.

To be kicked in the balls once may be regarded as a misfortune; to be kicked in the balls twice looks like carelessness.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I just noticed/remembered there's over 500 total strips in Hitmen for Destiny, so I'll be posting probably 2 (maybe 3 depending) a day, just so I'm not doing this for two years lol

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I just noticed/remembered there's over 500 total strips in Hitmen for Destiny, so I'll be posting probably 2 (maybe 3 depending) a day, just so I'm not doing this for two years lol

or you could just post one link

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

pls timg

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

ChubbyChecker posted:

or you could just post one link

Oh for sure. If anyone wants to just read through the series, here's the link: http://hitmen.thecomicseries.com/

For everyone else who likes to follow the comics as they're posted, I'll keep posting them :)

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Post the weird comics. Ignore the cowards.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Please timg also, I'm not against posting it but that's gonna be a whole drat lot of scrolling for folks that don't read it.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Cowards. Post two comics at a time and timg neither of them.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

timg them, but include the entirety of john galt's speech in between each one

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
I knew the day will come that PYF comics will become CCCC's webcomics

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I think I will compromise with no timg, but I will post a max of 1 Hitmen for Destiny per page OR day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Post 1 hitman at every entryway, this thread cannot be allowed to escape!