Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Wazzu posted:

https://twitter.com/AdamColePro/status/1413283490163044352

Not sure what this means - no one knew video games, or everyone did and mocked him for acting like no one would.

HHH furiously googling video games to text about with Adam Cole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

JUNGLE BOY posted:

HHH furiously googling video games to text about with Adam Cole.

HHH: Hey bud, you played that new game on the Nintendo?

Adam: The what?

HHH: Aren't they all called Nintendos?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

HHH is a metal gear fan, in fact it's the only game he's ever played per his up up down down appearance.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Bard Maddox posted:

it’s Adam Cole’s birthday today, and he’s 32!

that means only one thing… bring it in, guys!

https://twitter.com/AdamColePro/status/1413282770676236289

It’s my birthday today, and I’m 28!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Makes sense that HHH would love The Phantom Pain, a game all about scooping up as many talented soldiers you can find and indoctrinating them to be unquestioningly loyal to you, and then unceremoniously dumping them the moment you find a replacement with better stats.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

NienNunb posted:

It’s my birthday today, and I’m 28!

HBD my friend

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

no no no no no no no no

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Jerusalem posted:

Makes sense that HHH would love The Phantom Pain, a game all about scooping up as many talented soldiers you can find and indoctrinating them to be unquestioningly loyal to you, and then unceremoniously dumping them the moment you find a replacement with better stats.

lol

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Jerusalem posted:

poor Chyna

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

KungFu Grip posted:

remember when barnett shoot tried to beat up jay white during a US NJPW show because Jay tossed someone too hard into the barricade that knocked down JR and messed him up badly?

I brought that up recently in another thread. The whole show was weird because the ring crew didn't secure ANY of the barricade segments together. The guy holding the belts at ringside got his knees bashed in too, and some of the front row probably went home with some bruises. Nobody seems to know why they weren't secured, but JR was complaining about it for the whole show.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

https://twitter.com/samizayn/status/1413144876514824207?s=21

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

It’s extremely cringe that they’re still doing this. And it’s so much worse that the belt looks like dog poo poo to any normal person.

I’m sure one person at the office will fondly remember something that happened 20 years ago before putting this in a box in a closet forever

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

sticklefifer posted:

I brought that up recently in another thread. The whole show was weird because the ring crew didn't secure ANY of the barricade segments together. The guy holding the belts at ringside got his knees bashed in too, and some of the front row probably went home with some bruises. Nobody seems to know why they weren't secured, but JR was complaining about it for the whole show.

JR got a serious rib injury from it unfortunately

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/NINaylor/status/1413086683633967104

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

I'd say he identifies with getting your entire army infected with a deadly disease but Mother Base had strict quarantine protocols.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Dimebags Brain posted:

I'd say he identifies with getting your entire army infected with a deadly disease but Mother Base had strict quarantine protocols.

:ocelot::hai:

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Gamesmaster Adam

lol

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

The vocal cord parasites but their tirgger language is Vince-Speak.

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

I think he might connect more with it because his whole career is based on copying actual legends

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Holy poo poo. Adonis just nails that corner flip.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Eat My Fuc posted:

HHH is a metal gear fan, in fact it's the only game he's ever played per his up up down down appearance.

drat. He's got impeccable taste in games. Played the best one and stopped. Respect.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

TheKingslayer posted:

Holy poo poo. Adonis just nails that corner flip.

it was one of his signature spots

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/josephweirdness/status/1413300313004548100

Book it Tony

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Vince MechMahon posted:

drat. He's got impeccable taste in games. Played the best one and stopped. Respect.

Nice fuckin' try

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

KungFu Grip posted:

remember when barnett shoot tried to beat up jay white during a US NJPW show because Jay tossed someone too hard into the barricade that knocked down JR and messed him up badly?

White's response is when I realized he was great.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I thought that the Adam Cole video game art was quite cool.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

UNCLE JUN VS EDDIE KINGSTON

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

karmicknight posted:

UNCLE JUN VS EDDIE KINGSTON

That'd be cool, I imagine Eddie would do well with both sides of DDT considering his history with Chikara

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Eddie Kingston getting what he's always wanted is generally okay with me, guy has eaten poo poo more than once.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

One of the things I'm looking forward to most - even more than I was looking forward to proper live shows resuming - is the point where companies can start doing proper talent exchanges with promotions in other countries. I'd love to see Uemura or Tsuji go on excursion somewhere fun. I'd love to see DDT and AEW do an exchange where DDT get Eddie Kingston, Darby Allin, and The Acclaimed for two months and in exchange AEW get 37Kamiina (and it ends with a truly chaotic 8 man). I want wrestling companies to work together and make fun poo poo happen.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Lamuella posted:

One of the things I'm looking forward to most - even more than I was looking forward to proper live shows resuming - is the point where companies can start doing proper talent exchanges with promotions in other countries. I'd love to see Uemura or Tsuji go on excursion somewhere fun. I'd love to see DDT and AEW do an exchange where DDT get Eddie Kingston, Darby Allin, and The Acclaimed for two months and in exchange AEW get 37Kamiina (and it ends with a truly chaotic 8 man). I want wrestling companies to work together and make fun poo poo happen.

We need Shota Umino to be Mox's homie

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

*sickos yes intensifies*

https://twitter.com/TommyEnd/status/1413488960349908995

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/eviluno/status/1413292421669138433?s=21

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Adam Page sitting in the back with a whiskey getting more and more confused as the roster keeps giving him cash

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/madking1981/status/1413500072030085120?s=21

Uncle Ulty
Dec 12, 2006

Represent.

My brain broke in half when I saw that Black quoted the Wheel of Time. The fanboy in me is grinning ear to ear about the quote, let alone the match.

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
I would give anything to have Malakai Black stream Dark Souls and talk about its lore.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Stone Pitbull 141 posted:

I would give anything to have Malakai Black stream Dark Souls and talk about its lore.

I'd watch the hell out of this, but only if he's explaining it to, oh, let's say... Colt Cabana.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

Stone Pitbull 141 posted:

We'll have to piece together the lore of Malakai Black by looking at the descriptions on the pieces of ring gear he puts up for auction.