Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
Hell yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Is Nathen still alive?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Is Nathen still alive?

The title might've changed, but meat still never dies.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1410763508417974273

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Jumbo Grass-fed Weiner LYFE

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

my dog died im sad posted:

Jumbo Grass-fed Weiner LYFE

Cartoon character wiener lyfe

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

how is any of this real. his ability to one up his own insanity so consistently is incredible.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

how is any of this real.

One day it is in your mouth and one day it is up there... c'est la vie!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

BigBadSteve posted:

Nathen is morphing into a Doobie, speech-wise... perhaps such is the fate of all insane fast food hucksters

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Doobieolosis

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

yr new gurlfrand! posted:

Cartoon character wiener lyfe

I like that he thought that woody woodpecker mopping a floor was the most appropriate image to sell his idea

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

Stay browsed, friends

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Shoving some hard franks into my face to prove a point

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

Cheesy beefy salty

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

I'm sure this tweet is perfectly innocent and not an innuendo for the oral and anal sex that Nathen secretly craves.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
How is my life "in my mouth"? What does this mean?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

BigBadSteve posted:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Guys he knows it's a euphemism for 'dick'.
Y'all not seeing that look like morons

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Disco Pope posted:

How is my life "in my mouth"? What does this mean?

:iiam:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Yaldabaoth posted:

I'm sure this tweet is perfectly innocent and not an innuendo for the oral and anal sex that Nathen secretly craves.

I'm pretty sure he's openly gay.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Yeah he’s openly out he’s just trying to do wacky/controversial entergagement and get the people talking. Is he even selling anything right now? Do those hot dogs currently exist?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
pfffft ballpark franks plump when you cook em

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

?

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Yeah he’s openly out he’s just trying to do wacky/controversial entergagement and get the people talking. Is he even selling anything right now? Do those hot dogs currently exist?

This raises a good point: Who is his intended audience? Us? It can't be kids, right?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

azurite posted:

This raises a good point: Who is his intended audience? Us?

Probably, yeah. We're not at the top of the list (we really don't have the reach of some of his other critics), but far as he is concerned, the people who mock him are his greatest fans and friends:

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

azurite posted:

This raises a good point: Who is his intended audience? Us? It can't be kids, right?

Any publicity is good publicity until you are ordered to stay x yards away from schools and playgrounds at all times

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

using sexual imagery to market cartoon character branded hot dogs is a genius business move

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Scooby Doo hotdogs and Garfield lasagnas actually make sense but Woody Woodpecker charcuter...oh jesus gently caress it's because they're made out of wood isn't it?

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

Makes more sense than Garfield pizza shops.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

deedee megadoodoo posted:

using sexual imagery to market cartoon character branded hot dogs is a genius business move

This but unironically

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

azurite posted:

Maybe he meant to post this to Grindr but accidentally posted it to Twitter by mistake.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i am a garfield man

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Shared to MeatGrindr

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Big Beef City posted:

Sir, this is a Garfield EATS!

So stop yelling in the frozen meals aisle

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Frank Frank posted:

Scooby Doo hotdogs and Garfield lasagnas actually make sense

:crossarms:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Garfield likes lasagna
Scooby Doo likes hot dogs (also is a dog)

I mean, it makes the bare minimum amount of sense

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Frank Frank posted:

Scooby Doo hotdogs and Garfield lasagnas actually make sense but Woody Woodpecker charcuter...oh jesus gently caress it's because they're made out of wood isn't it?

I mean, it's right there in his name

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

deedee megadoodoo posted:

JIKES!

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
I'm not sure what encountering Nathen on like, Grindr would be like. Does he mention Garf and/or Scoob in his profile? Do you think he'd try to upsell me a scoobert burger before all the weiner business?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

You can get them delivered to your home in Toronto, or pick up from select Penguin Fresh locations in Toronto.

The PF site has some amazing totally legit reviews of the hot dogs that all got posted on the same day, right after a 1 star review.