Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Is that account Gabe Sapolsky again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Kosmo Gallion posted:

Is that account Gabe Sapolsky again?

pretty sure. it started right after his last burner was deleted and the tweets generally follow the same themes as his last burner: bragging about smackdown ratings, arguing with rovert in his replies, complaining about wokeness in wrestling and how the entire wrestling media is biased towards aew

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I liked Gabe better when he semi retired from booking after the ROH run ended. Seemed super chill, enjoyed watching wrestling and spending time with his family. As soon as DGUSA and Evolve started up, he started acting weird and aggro again.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

how long can you last:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD-6GGsDbEk

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

thumbnail was enough for me

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

The Hater

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?

yea ok posted:

beat me to the punchline

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

yea ok posted:

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

yea ok posted:

:hai:

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I clicked play, saw that it was loving 19 minutes long, then stopped it abruptly after the hard BITCH and NYYYAAAKNOWWHATTAMEAN

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Ganso Bomb posted:

I clicked play, saw that it was loving 19 minutes long, then stopped it abruptly after the hard BITCH and NYYYAAAKNOWWHATTAMEAN

I made it to the 3rd cucky rhodes.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I stopped at 13 seconds but only because I missed the pause button at first and then I couldn't find my mouse cursor. You know how it is.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

bro cusses like he's 9 at a slumber party

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

coconono posted:

I made it to the 3rd cucky rhodes.

I stopped at the first, it's usually an ok policy

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

Eat My Fuc posted:

bro cusses like he's 9 at a slumber party

The video is so long because he had to keep looking over his shoulder to make sure no adults were listening.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

IGgy IGsen posted:

I stopped at 13 seconds but only because I missed the pause button at first and then I couldn't find my mouse cursor. You know how it is.

This, but also I was focused on the top comment which was someone hoping that AEW will bring in Bram and Elgin to fix the roster.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
shitt baker

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

KungFu Grip posted:

shitt baker

Shitt Maker D.M.D (Does Make Dookie)

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

https://twitter.com/Lorenzo61567566/status/1413317738588606465?s=20

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

yea ok posted:

bartok
May 10, 2006

LOL They really are doing Omega vs Callihan for Slammiversary? I figured they would do Chris Sabin or Eddie Edwards maybe even Chris Bey. You know just about anyone except Sami Callihan.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/muufuhkinmark/status/1413486098471337988?s=21

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

love to incriminate myself on the internets

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Some of these responses are pulled directly from the Cornette Autoresponse Bot:

https://twitter.com/ImWhatUrNot/status/1413499191389835264

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

https://twitter.com/GreatBrianLast/status/1413544069364604938

lol

also, don't this guy know that people that jump the barricades get the poo poo kicked out of them.

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

why do these guys think an outlaw mud show doesn't sound like something that would absolutely rule

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I suspect AEW is going to up security and probably ban the guy from the building because this could esclate pretty badly

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

MrBling posted:

https://twitter.com/GreatBrianLast/status/1413544069364604938

lol

also, don't this guy know that people that jump the barricades get the poo poo kicked out of them.

He knows now because Justin Roberts kicked his rear end.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Karma Tornado posted:

why do these guys think an outlaw mud show doesn't sound like something that would absolutely rule

also does that dude not know real outlaw mudshows would straight up hospitalize him for barrier jumping?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I really dont like this. This guy did this for attention and doesnt care if it's positive or negative and now he's gotten a ton of it and is clearly reveling in it.

He clearly thinks this was a successful endeavor.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Imagine rushing toward a bunch of wrestlers and getting housed by a ring announcer instead.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

MJeff posted:

I really dont like this. This guy did this for attention and doesnt care if it's positive or negative and now he's gotten a ton of it and is clearly reveling in it.

It sounds like his posts got Tony to press charges against him when they originally didn't, so hopefully they send this guy to get the professional help he clearly needs. They'll probably either do nothing or put him in a box to get crazier for several years instead, cause America, but sometimes it's nice to be optimistic.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

When I first read that I was lying there half squinting and I thought he was trying to shill the video he made about Malakai Black's debut to Corny. Then I opened my eyes and it got worse.
What loving poo poo.

E: It'd be amazing if that was the same guy, though.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

MJeff posted:

I hope he emboldens others and they run into Anthony Ogogo.

More fun with Cornette racism apologia:
https://twitter.com/helpfulwrestfan/status/1413589006844108801?s=21

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Don't believe anything on the internet unless it's posted in a twitter bio

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

RealFoxy posted:

Don't believe anything on the internet unless it's posted in a twitter bio

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Cornette and others are whipping these morons into a frenzy and it's all fun and games until some guy decides he's going to shoot someone. The last few years have broken people's brains in a bad way.

I wish I were irony posting.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Helicity posted:

Cornette and others are whipping these morons into a frenzy and it's all fun and games until some guy decides he's going to shoot someone. The last few years have broken people's brains in a bad way.

:hmmyes:

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Kayfabe isn't healthy for you if your grip on reality isn't great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Helicity posted: