Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
STREET FIGHT 72 69.90%
MIXED TAG 13 12.62%
IDOLO DEBUTS 7 6.80%
STRAP MATCH 5 4.85%
TRIOS 6 5.83%
Total: 103 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

make Eddie Kingston take Raku's special move

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

coconono posted:

make Eddie Kingston take Raku's special move

Eddie Kingston is from New York, he knows to respect trains.

Eddie Kingston would be on the participatory side of the goodnight express.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Drakkel posted:

Never underestimate WWE's ability to convince people that things'll be different for them, not like the 800 other people they signed and did nothing with.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

karmicknight posted:

Eddie Kingston is from New York, he knows to respect trains.

Eddie Kingston would be on the participatory side of the goodnight express.

"The train of the day is the M3A on the Hudson Line limited service toward Poughkeepsie"

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

All Out is sold out, y’all

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
My experience trying to buy AEW tickets today for Chicago.

Had a login with my computer and my wife's computer. I had her account for Combo tickets to all 3 shows queued up, and my account just for All Out.

Her Combo queue was #3 in the queue, Get in, go to buy a ticket.... get this error that "We are unable to complete your request on this device". So I switched to the App on my phone, was able to get back into the queue instantly, and purchase a decent ticket for all 3 nights for Sec 115 Row 9 for $261 with fees. A similar ticket for Raw this year in Chicago was $285 with fees , loving crazy.

Meanwhile, my All Out solo ticket account was like 600 people in the queue. It took 17 minutes to get in, and by the time I did there were just like 3-4 individual tickets left in odd placed, and each time I tried to get one is was like "sorry, someone beat you to it". So I said gently caress it, hit purchase on my wife's phone. Guess I'm going to all 3 nights on my own.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Drakkel posted:

Can you imagine how WWE would write Orange Cassidy?

"Well, Corey, this guy here is what you call... a little lazy. And the fans just love him! You might say, the fans want a little taste of orange!"

*Orange Cassidy proceeds to wrestle the Miz for 8 months straight, each time the Miz saying some variation of "You're lazy, and I worked hard!"*

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Spent like a half hour waiting in the queue for All Out tickets, getting to the end with 0 real seats available, and vainly refreshing hoping something would pop up despite increasingly frequent "This event has sold out" notices. Then out of curiosity I switched over to the combo tickets listing, hit refresh a couple of times and managed to snag something in the 100s section :cool:

Now I just have to sort out how to get to Hoffman Estates

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Got tickets for All Out. Section 211

Can't wait!!

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

A Fancy Hat posted:

"Well, Corey, this guy here is what you call... a little lazy. And the fans just love him! You might say, the fans want a little taste of orange!"

*Orange Cassidy proceeds to wrestle the Miz for 8 months straight, each time the Miz saying some variation of "You're lazy, and I worked hard!"*

"Now introducing JOHN HENDERSON!"

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'm in section 666 sitting next to Danzig and the dudes from Neckbeard Deathcamp.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I have been trying to move out of Louisiana but not having any luck selling my home. So I'm almost hopeful I'm still here when Dynamite comes to New Orleans on 1/12/22

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

This guy is claiming to be the one that jumped the rail on Dynamite.

https://twitter.com/MuufuhkinMark/status/1413486040346726402

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Grant DaNasty posted:

This guy is claiming to be the one that jumped the rail on Dynamite.

https://twitter.com/MuufuhkinMark/status/1413486040346726402

Bragging like a bad rear end about getting my rear end absolutely handed to me by a fifty year old alcoholic and then getting dragged away by security while acting like a baby.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Unwise to threaten to do it again, he’ll never get in the building though. Legit freak of a person

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
https://twitter.com/MuufuhkinMark/status/1413533916452081670

this guys got capital p problems

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

That guy should be taken away until it's certain he isn't going to try and jump the rail with a gun next time.

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones
Pretty hilarious that he seems to think he's now some kind of alt right warrior who's putting fear into woke AEW when he got his rear end handed to by Jericho immediately.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Lmao amazing

"I MADE AN rear end OF MYSELF ON LIVE TV, GOT PUNCHED IN THE FACE ON LIVE TV, AND GOT LITERALLY AND FIGURATIVELY DRAGGED ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR DOING SOMETHING STUPID AS poo poo. FOR WRASSLIN, BROTHA~~~!!!!!":wth::wth::wth:

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

gently caress that guy.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
yeah this guy is nuts and has no ability for self reflection or even parsing reality correctly, he should be on a list and stopped at the gates by armed security forever because who the gently caress knows what he'll do next time

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
https://twitter.com/MuufuhkinMark/status/1413430680730677248

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from
https://twitter.com/voiceswrestling/status/1413534248187973635?s=20

VOW is right.

That's definitely that dude's real account. He was doing some vague tweets earlier Wednesday morning about doing something memorable, and he's already threatening to do something again.

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones
Lmao these Cornette and Vincel types are really getting to the level of actual domestic terrorist incels huh

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Oh good yeah this is good

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Long-Time Lurker posted:

Lmao these Cornette and Vincel types are really getting to the level of actual domestic terrorist incels huh

trying to imagine how different the talk radio wars would have been in the Trump era

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

coconono posted:

I'm in section 666 sitting next to Danzig and the dudes from Neckbeard Deathcamp.

I would assume 2021 Danzig smells atrocious.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I hope everyone is reporting his poo poo for threats of violence to get him banned from Twitter, btw. If you haven't you can do it even without an account.

E: The Cornette idiot not Danzig. You could report him for the lyrics of most of his early songs though, if you really want.

Vince MechMahon fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Jul 9, 2021

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Vince MechMahon posted:

I hope everyone is reporting his poo poo for threats of violence to get him banned from Twitter, btw. If you haven't you can do it even without an account.

E: The Cornette idiot not Danzig. You find report him for the lyrics of most of his early songs though, if you really want.

I'm trying to report Bullet but I don't know which option to pick, it fits so many.

Also yeah, if that dude is doing a whole "look at me I'm going to be a problem I'm going to cause trouble" you can't assume he's going to just do some dumb fan poo poo and not something actually dangerous.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

taht guy is a real muufuhkin mark

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Andrade needs to bring back the brillante driver

https://twitter.com/Rich_Fann/status/686751958833573888?s=19

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I hope he gets rapidly selected for permanent banning from sporting arenas and has trespass charges put against him. That would be amusing.

More amusing would be if they’d draw and quarter him publicly, but that’s just me

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/TommyEnd/status/1413492390019563526

WELCOME TO THE HOUSE OF BLACK

https://twitter.com/LanceHoyt/status/1413492054173405193

He made a friend!

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I scrolled through their twitter feed a bit to get past all of the tweets from today and this person is a land of contrasts. Jumping the railing at Dynamite, clearly high on the Cornette "mudshow/cosplay wrestlers" thing, but also calling people out for their racist tweets about Naomi and dunking on Trumpers and conspiracy theorists.

Assuming this clown is already on a list to not be allowed back at AEW shows, so hopefully he doesn't do something even stupider at the next Jacksonville show.

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003
internet internet lama sabacthani
two big ol dorks

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
At this point if Cornette has anything to say about this it'll probably be disappointment this guy jumped Jericho instead of Kenny Omega, and probably also that he didn't kill Kenny in the process.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

I always had a worry one of these mentally unwell wrestling fans on Twitter would do something dangerous. Because there are seriously a ton of them out there, its quite the rabbit hole you can go down with those types of accounts on social media.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/MuufuhkinMark/status/1407839802427334658

The guy was planning this for a while too.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I hope that rear end in a top hat keeps getting into shows, and gets his rear end beaten by security further and further from the ring.
"HEH, security had to stop me again, Jericho didn't even touch me. No, it didn't really show on camera this time, and like six people turned to see me get dragged for a second before turning back to the show, but I think one of htem took a picture, so it'll be all over social media soon. :smug: "

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

someone in the Miami FBI office is pinching the bridge of their nose.