Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
STREET FIGHT 72 69.90%
MIXED TAG 13 12.62%
IDOLO DEBUTS 7 6.80%
STRAP MATCH 5 4.85%
TRIOS 6 5.83%
Total: 103 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

ozymandius1024 posted:

Nope, same one. He was loving horrifying.

I bet if enemas caught on with the cornflakes it would have worked and no one would rub one out ever again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

Vince MechMahon posted:

I bet if enemas caught on with the cornflakes it would have worked and no one would rub one out ever again.

The only reason Corn Flakes caught on was because his brother added sugar to them (which he was *very* opposed to)

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Is this more Malaki Black stuff

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

graph posted:

glad we could introduce another into the lore of the cereal

Pay close attention to the color the milk turns after the cereal has been sitting in it for a while — it's an important clue for understanding the larger story of the meal

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Yeah we're at about page 30 of 5000+. It gets weirder from here on in, and you'll have to subscribe to his wife's Twitch channel.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

ngl a cornflake enema sounds really kinky!

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
You can still get tickets to All Out!

quote:

Are Official Platinum Seats resale tickets?
No. Official Platinum Seats were not purchased initially and then posted for resale; they are being sold for the first time through Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster's Official Platinum seat program enables market-based pricing (adjusting prices according to supply and demand) for live event tickets, similar to how airline tickets and hotel rooms are sold. The goal is to give the most passionate fans fair and safe access to the best tickets, while enabling artists and other people involved in staging live events to price tickets closer to their true market value

gently caress Ticketmaster so hard...

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Yeah we're at about page 30 of 5000+. It gets weirder from here on in, and you'll have to subscribe to his wife's Twitch channel.

Acaila
Jan 2, 2011

I refreshed from Malaki Black stuff into "wasn't he really into enemas?" and suddenly had a *lot* of questions I didn't want answered...

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

xbilkis posted:

Pay close attention to the color the milk turns after the cereal has been sitting in it for a while — it's an important clue for understanding the larger story of the meal

hahahah

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Astro7x posted:

i paid nearly 4 figures for two ratm tickets but a loving $2800 seat ?

what is this, centre court roland garros ?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Astro7x posted:

They did this for the entire My Chemical Romance reunion tour for all non-presale tickets and it was insane and all my aging emo friends were very upset. Ticketmaster sucks rear end.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/PlatinumMax/status/1413505938976174082?s=19

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Tommy End creating this character with pages and pages of backstory and intricacies and excitedly explaining them to people is the most relatable thing a wrestler has ever done

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Number when

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

it was lame, like 817k

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

boxcarhobo posted:

it was lame, like 817k

drat good show though

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Shard posted:

drat good show though

drat good number too.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Vince MechMahon posted:

They did this for the entire My Chemical Romance reunion tour for all non-presale tickets and it was insane and all my aging emo friends were very upset. Ticketmaster sucks rear end.

your friends should be happy that tickets were sold for their fair market value!!!!!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

What’s he getting at here

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

He’s going to ride MJF like a little pony

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Yaya posted:

Tommy End creating this character with pages and pages of backstory and intricacies and excitedly explaining them to people is the most relatable thing a wrestler has ever done

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

a cyborg mug posted:

He’s going to ride MJF like a little pony

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

yo

yo

yo

yo

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

https://twitter.com/The_MJF/status/1413535143160070145?s=20
https://twitter.com/PlatinumMax/status/1413546227212369926?s=20

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Vince MechMahon posted:

He was also really into enemas, right? Or was that another crazy capitalist weirdo?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

hahahaha

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
forgot to bookmark this thread but lmao forever at the cornette fan dipshit rushing the ring the same night they do the cornette parody

Lanky_Nibz
Apr 30, 2008

We will never be rid of these stars. But I hope they live forever.
I keep thinking about that MMA dude cutting that promo. It was honestly really good. I loved how he grabbed the mic, slowly made his way to the ring, established credibility, plugged the promotion, plugged his OWN promotion, and then tried to say he actually hated it all. It was crackerjack work -- he even faced the hard cam! All from someone who "didn't like modern wrestling."

Good stuff. My wife was shocked that he took that bump but I noted that given his two cauliflower ears and being the head coach for Top Team, Im sure he was fine lol.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Lanky_Nibz posted:

I keep thinking about that MMA dude cutting that promo. It was honestly really good. I loved how he grabbed the mic, slowly made his way to the ring, established credibility, plugged the promotion, plugged his OWN promotion, and then tried to say he actually hated it all. It was crackerjack work -- he even faced the hard cam! All from someone who "didn't like modern wrestling."

Good stuff. My wife was shocked that he took that bump but I noted that given his two cauliflower ears and being the head coach for Top Team, Im sure he was fine lol.

Yeah I've got no clue who he was but he was instantly understandable as a character and seeing Lance murder him was fun.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Just give Lance the 911 gimmick, honestly.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Lanky_Nibz posted:

He took a Blackout better than some jobbers.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Lanky_Nibz posted:

I think he might have done some stuff with Tom Lawlor in MLW, too? Or somewhere. I remember seeing him cutting promos before and finding him pretty funny and very good at being an antagonistic jerk.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Ganso Bomb posted:

I think he might have done some stuff with Tom Lawlor in MLW, too? Or somewhere. I remember seeing him cutting promos before and finding him pretty funny and very good at being an antagonistic jerk.

He did stuff with Lashley in TNA too. If they're building to Lance Archer vs. Filthy Tom Lawlor that'd be a fun match.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

He apparently has two wins in Impact.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Dan Lambert cut that exact same promo in TNA at one point, only he had a bag full of vintage title belts he had access to from someone (maybe he owned them). Dude is an MMA guy who gets pro wrestling.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

karmicknight posted:

Dan Lambert cut that exact same promo in TNA at one point, only he had a bag full of vintage title belts he had access to from someone (maybe he owned them). Dude is an MMA guy who gets pro wrestling.

Ah yeah, that's what I was thinking of.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

karmicknight posted:

Yeah, he owns a bunch of ring-used belts. I think he was on that WWE Antiques show recently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, Lambert's been doing this wrestling act for awhile. That ain't his first bump.