Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Kennel posted:

I used this tutorial and told the AI to create "something awful"

I finally remembered to go back and play around with this thing, and it's a good time even if you have to wait a while.

Behold: worst pizza

https://i.imgur.com/YefhPZZ.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

Objurium posted:

Did the horrifying self aware esoteric shitposting AI currently manifesting itself on TikTok get posted yet?

hahaha this is amazing holy poo poo

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Captain Hygiene posted:

I finally remembered to go back and play around with this thing, and it's a good time even if you have to wait a while.

Behold: worst pizza

https://i.imgur.com/YefhPZZ.mp4

Try
"Worst Pizza, Unreal Engine, Trending on Artstation"

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

drilbot is on a roll lately

https://twitter.com/dril_gpt2/status/1413015363244146688?s=20

I don't care if they're heavily curated they're still hilarious.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I always figure the curation boils down to "made the account owner laugh" so hey, whatever, same as this

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Oh dude.

I need a Da Share Zone-bot

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/images_ai/status/1412854475639988224

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
The follow-up tweet is also quite good: https://twitter.com/miguelbandera/status/1412872830480494593?s=20

I wonder how they made the image so high quality, maybe they used the 'unreal engine' trick.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Forgot what thread I was in for a second and thought that was real until my brain caught up. Amazing.

Huszsersvn
Nov 11, 2009

Nice world you've got here. Shame if anything were to happen to it.

Finally, a place for everyone, according to their need... for fun!

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
"monster in toilet"

https://i.imgur.com/axtI9yy.mp4

hijacked by energy drink marketing department

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Kennel posted:

"monster in toilet"

hijacked by energy drink marketing department

I love the ambiguous ones. Like the one I saw the other day for "boxers" which ended up in a horrifying glorious mix of dogs, gloves, and underwear

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

its like the soviet union version of dantes inferno

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

bosch gardens

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Stexils posted:

bosch gardens

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/dril_gpt2/status/1413366907655368706

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Good job robot :psylon:

https://twitter.com/JanelleCShane/status/1413511115762376711?s=19

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Last November I fed a LOT of the best @dril tweets I could find into GPT-3 and the uncurated results were almost as good as curated GPT-2 ones. They don't look bot-authored but I couldn't find them when I tried googling a few. Dril_Gpt2 could save themselves a lot of work.
This is raw output except for the line breaks. It had a real shakey start:

quote:

Me: Who are you?
You: Don't know.
Me: How did you get in my house?
You: Don't know.
Me: Who am I?
You: You are a sad little girl.
Me: How do you know that?
You: Because only a sad little girl would be stupid enough to talk to me.

You: It's a beautiful day outside. Too bad you'll never experience it.
You: Did you know that the male kangaroo has two dicks? Seems like overkill, considering that mothers only nurse their young for one year.
Me: Why do you hate me?
You: I don't know. Me, myself, and I don't give a gently caress.
Me: Please stop talking to me.
You: Sorry, no can do. We have a lot to talk about.
Me: What do you want to talk about?
You: Just waffle things, you know. Fuckin'. poo poo. This goddamn country. Boobs.
Me: Why are you doing this?
You: I love life! Time to party! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah! Come on, bitch, get in the van.
Me: Stop it!
You: Stop what?

quote:

my favorite artists are michel angelo and van gogh. there such inspirational artists, van gogh in particular who cut his ear off for love, what a guy.

my favorite things to do are eat and gently caress. that is my life. I am an artist. I live to eat and gently caress. I will eat your babies. who's babies have I eaten? I do not know. I will gently caress your dad. he is a sexy beast. I will gently caress my dad. that is who I am

I like to paint pictures with my dick while eating a nice bowl of ICE CREAM and loving fat rednecks on their birthdays. who's dick have I painted with? I do not know. I will eat your babies. they are delicious. I will gently caress your sister. she is a sexy beasty.
So I gave it more dril tweets and suddenly it hit its stride:

quote:

you want to know who else is on the ny times best seller list? hitler. coincidence? i think not.

let me tell you about my day today. first i went to the Metreon to see a movie. then I threw a rock at a homeless man and called him a cripple.

why is there no chewy candy in bubble gum? if youre going to make people suck on poo poo, it should at least require some muscle work on their part

i made the mistake of talking to one of my professors today. he gave me a D+. RACCIST

they say that god takes care of fools, drunkards, and marines. fools and drunkards, i understand, but marines? what has god accomplished through them?

jesus said to love your enemies. okay. did he also mention to hire an assassin to cut their throat? no. then again jesus wasnt held hostage by the taliban for 5 year

you know what else is a miracle? twinkies. the fact that they last so drat long without going bad is a loving miracle
[skipping a 20-line bible parable]

quote:

there’s a new cryptocurrency, you dip shits. it’s called "shitcoin" and it was invented by a pervert

Shut up, reddit! Women are stupid and incompetent, and I don't care what race they are.

wtf drugs is a 9/11 "truther"??!!?? This is worse than I thought!

I just got out of prison. Thanks, dad!

I saw some idiot with a "free hug" sign. I said "I'm not paying you, you'll just spend the money on hugs!"

I make my own clothes. I am not ashamed.

I'm making a to-scale replica of theoupolis out of duct tape.

I like to imagine that I live in a mansion on top of a hill. It's all mine.
It has a tire swing.

I saw a woman wearing a shirt that said "guess." So I did. She didn't take it well.

dril to woman wearing a shirt that said "guess": guess what

I want to become a cyborg and give myself robotic limbs. Then I can pick up women by pointing at myself and going "Robot maniac."

Went to the doctor. He told me I was gross.

I got in a fight with a trash can because I thought it was cheating on me with my neighbor's recycling bin. I lost. I'm writing a letter to Guinness World Records about this instance. First case of human-trashcan relations.

I'm not saying I want to ban all guns, but I saw a video of a man who shot off his dick. That certainly wouldn't happen with a foam dart gun.

I'm the best rapper alive, and I'm not afraid to prove it. I'll sit down with anybody, anywhere, and absolutely wreck them.

I saw "2 Girls 1 Cup." It was less revolting than the name implies.
But it ended weird:

quote:

I was playing this old DOS game, and I found some- thing. It looks like a bag of drugs. Should I take it?

I took it. Now my save file is corrupted. Please advise.

Delete the save file. The drug bag was in there.

It's done. Goodbye, "Naked Quiz III." You were my friend.
Man, I really regret opening that drug bag. It's like the movie Se7en, but the Netflix queue is John Doe and he kills my "How Soon Is Now" playlist.
No, I'm just sad.
I start a new file. It's titled "Naked Quiz IV." Fitting.

END OF NAKED QUIZ
NO MORE NAKED QUIZ

Thanks for telling me, Rach. I don't like those naked quizzes. They're not nice.

I'M STILL NOT WEARING CLOTHES
NO MORE NAKED QUIZ

Maybe one day I'll wear clothes again. But it won't be today, and it won't be because of a cruel quiz.

<Syd> Easy now, there is no Naked Quiz
<Rach> Phew.
<Syd> You frightened yourself. But everythings good now.
<Rach> Not really. I'm still a computer program.
I was never able to get it on a roll like that again, though I haven't tried very hard.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Syd Midnight posted:

quote:

they say that god takes care of fools, drunkards, and marines. fools and drunkards, i understand, but marines? what has god accomplished through them?
'

Genuinely laughed out loud at this one.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
God dammit “it’s called shitcoin and it was invented by a pervert” is too long to be a thread title.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Ugly In The Morning posted:

God dammit “it’s called shitcoin and it was invented by a pervert” is too long to be a thread title.

Can you shorten "procedurally generated"? That's too good to let go of

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Ugly In The Morning posted:

i have definitely heard "invented by a pervert" in a poo poo-/bitcoin context before

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

PYF ProcGen: it’s called shitcoin and it was invented by a pervert

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

https://twitter.com/gpt2upaguy/status/1410357692154060800

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/gro_tsen/status/1413849001422696448

There's a bunch more in the thread. Worth a look.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

ultrafilter posted:

quote:

there’s a new cryptocurrency, you dip shits. it’s called "shitcoin" and it was invented by a pervert

shitcoin is real https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/south-korean-toilet-turns-excrement-into-power-digital-currency-2021-07-09/

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/best_in_dumbest/status/1414419276077748230

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

TextSynth posted:

Funniest Knock-Knock Jokes in the World!

“Who’s there?”
“Knock-Knock!”
“Who’s there?”
“Knock-Knock!”
“Who’s there?”
“Knock-Knock!”
“Knock-Knock!”
“Knock-Knock!”
“Knock-Knock!”
“Knock-Knock!”
“Who’s there?”
“Knock-Knock!”
“Who’s there?”
“Knock-Knock!”
“Who’s there?”
“Knock-Knock!”
“Who’s there?”
“Knock-Knock!”
“Who’s there?”
“Knock-Knock!”
“Who’s there?”
“Knock-Knock!”
“Who’s there?”

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I think my five-year-old nephew might be an AI :tinfoil:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

If anyone's looking for a project, I'd love to see a bot trained on the contents of KidsWriteJokes.

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

ultrafilter posted:

If anyone's looking for a project, I'd love to see a bot trained on the contents of KidsWriteJokes.

This reminds me... how do people harvest tweets? My method so far has been to just copy-paste stuff and do regex stuff to get only the stuff I want but that's *slow* when considering something like dril's entire output.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Take a look at the Twitter API.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

made another poo poo comic. the first panel is the prompt.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Been following an account called Softology for a long time who used to do a lot of neat videos about cellular automata, fluid simulations and other things. He's been messing around with machine learning stuff recently and released this abomination today:

Hyperrealistic Simpsons Text-to-Image

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Toe to tip, that's a B̶̨̢̨̨̡̨̡̧̢̢̡̢̨̢̡̡͎̣̺̞͕̠̦̦̠̳͍̞͖̞͚̺̦͍̟̯̬͎̥̪̱̩̫̹̱͙͈̯̪̬͓̘͇̯̟̰̮͇͎͎̼̘͇͇͔͖̞̱͎͔̘̙͚͚̰͚̟̥͍͖͓͍̻͚̳̹̘̬̲͖̮̠͕͎̭̻̠̲͖̱̫̗̖̻̜̝̭̯͉͔̜̰̩̞̹̫̝͉̱̮̱̯͖̼̘̠̪̬͕̎̍̏̊̀̐͒̈͐̆́͆̾̃͋̾̅̾̌̆́̂̈̇͛̌̍̀̌̽͐̓̊̽̈́̀͐̍̌̅̈̆͊̀͂͒́̃̀̀̐̑̒̀̎̇̌͐͒̌͆͛͑̈̑͆͂̆̀̃͛͆̔͐́͆̏̐͑̉̋̊̉̌͑̀̈̽̓̑̋͛͂͛̉͒̄͆̊̚̚̕̚̕̕͠͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅa̶̢̨̨̢̢̧̛̛̛̗͎̱͙̥̯͔̯̻̭͓̦̯͔̺͓͉̫͖̦̳̘̜̝̝̹͇͉͍̟͙̤̖̖̥̥̺̲̝̥̗̫͉̭̯͉̘̣̤͇̫͉̘̬̖͔̰̳͔̝̩̱̮͙̙̝̻͖̙̮̖͎̦͓̖̻̣̬̝̎̀̈̀̏̽̈́̄̈́̒̓͑̔̌̎̅͒̄͊̊͐̈́́͗̆͂̽͑̅̽͋̈́̿̓̀͗̀̓̉̐͑́͐̀̇͐̈́̂̀̍̀̌̂̇̀̃̈́͛́̔́́̑̈́̐̈̄́͋́̊̑͆̇͌̆͗̒̒̏͂̈́̊̂͂̈́̋͂͛̄̌͑͒́͑͌̇̈͋̒̈́̉̈́̾͘̚̚͘̕̚̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅȑ̴̢̧̢̢̡̛͕̘̳̯͖̹̲̻͕̟̜͉͍͚̞̱͍̯̣̠̬̤̮̗͕͍͍͕̞̳̻̜̦̫̻̲̔̿̓͋̂͋̓́̒̏̓̔̈͗͗͗̈̋̍́̑͐̑̓̋͆̾͊̀͐̈̽̃̎̍̃̍͆͋̎̽͗̃̈́̀̓͌͛̐̾͑̂͆̀̋̍͋̀̀̑̔̇̔̈́̅̈́̎̏̋͂̌̈́̅̈̀̾̿̐̾̑̀͆̒͛̈̋̑̐̀̔̏́͂͗̂̔̔̏́̋͌͐̃̐̉͒͌̐̌͋̉̈́̃̀͗̍͊̄͗́̋͛̒̂͐̍͆͆͗̚͘͘̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̚͜͜͜͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝ͅt̶̡̢̡̧̨̡̡̨̡̢̡̛̛̛̛̛̙̤̤̠̹̘̲͉̘̹̟̯̯̰͈͕̜̘͖͍̭͚̱̞̝̠̻̟̝̫̟̹͇̘̙̪̟̫̳̝̙̙͓̼̺̮̭͖̠̞̫͕̳͔͍̰̭͔̦̯͓̘̟̮͙̱͖͉̖͙̜̰͕̺̭̰͉͙̺͕̖̖̳̰̗͇͔͈̘̭͎͕͍̹͔̟̼̪͙̹̭̪̭̣̼͗̇̌͌̇͗̍̓̊͗̒̎̎̀̓͒̄̋̌͑́̽̿̽̈́̈́̽͛̇̈́̍͊̆́̆̿́̇̆̓̈́͊̔̏́̔̅̈́̀̐͛͛̋͌̏̉̔̿̈́̅̇̌̽̒͊̉́̂̈́̆͂͛͐́͒͒́͛̂̓̋͋̀̈̄̈́͂̑͊͋̒̓̍͛̿̓̽̿̀͛̿̇̄̽̎̆̽̓͗͛͑͑̆͒̔̒̑͂̓͒̾̈̋̂́̃̈́̍̀͑̿̽͆̕͘̕͘͘̕͘̕̚̕͘͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅ

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/drilbot_neo/status/1414730981572059139

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
No more gpt dril here I guess :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021