Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

This is actually a fair point. Japan is always lauded for having the healthiest baseline diet in the world, so I guess if, as a treat, you want a 600000000 calorie mayo pizza, go for it.

But everyone in america has heaving, pendulous bologna tits and so the mayo pizza is the most powerful curse for us. Especially because it won't stop there and americans will put cheeseburgers and ranch dressing on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTnMk91dVKs

the midwest already loves some mayo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

RFC2324 posted:

the midwest already loves some mayo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Son of Rodney posted:

The USA war against Mayonnaise has to stop it is objectively the single best sauce in history and transcends all nations, get with the hecking program. Get on the maestric system you weirdos.

lmao 'us war on mayo' half of all our sauces are just mayo + something else. I'm pretty certain at least some of those are mayo + something else made out of mayo

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 211 days!

Garrand posted:

lmao 'us war on mayo' half of all our sauces are just mayo + something else. I'm pretty certain at least some of those are mayo + something else made out of mayo

tracks with the wars on drugs, terror

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Garrand posted:

Mayo + corn syrup

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

The Lone Badger posted:

Mayo + corn syrup

I had pancreatitis and was looking up things to eat/not eat. HFCS is really bad because it's processed in your liver and turns in to fat right on your hepatic artery the same way alcohol does. Don't use the miracle whip.

unrelated

insane anime posted:

Dad? No, not a real one, per se. A convincing dramatization where reality and fabrication are merged, no-slammed, together in action packed, edge-of-your-seat, holy gently caress what is going to happen next? entertainment is what I was raised by. Sting. Stone Cold. Hogan. I didn't have one measly dad. I had an entire loving roster of WWF heroes and villains. Watching professional wrestling didn't just influence me as a writer, or, even as a man. It influenced me to my core. To my very being. My sex chakra.

The bedroom is my wrestling arena. I can play the heel..I'll be dominated by you. Absolutely. I'll be drat good at it too. Or I can play the hero. I'm my own loving crowd. I can amp myself up. If you cheer and moan and beg for me that's just a bonus. I'll suplex your rear end from behind. I'll get you in a head lock and make you listen to some sweet chin music with my loving boner as the violin bowstring. When you're on the ropes, I'll stone cold stun your pussy with an awakening no less than rude. I'll..I'll..Well, I like to pretend I'm looking into the camera when I'm about to release the nut [in the voice of the Release the Kraken voice from Pirates of Caribbean] and say--Can you smell what the cock is cooking? and just spray nut before they can even answer.

Hm? What's that? Oh..you were on phone with the-oh..the airpods in your-No, I'm sorry I thought you were..haha No, I'm sorry I thought you were talking to me hahaah. No, I didn't say much, MY BAD haha

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Garrand posted:

it's not that you don't use mayo, it's that your mayo usage is regulated. it, and the sauces derived from it, are used on burgers, sandwiches, and tuna salad. this is as it should be. during my travels in europe, I learned of mayo rites which americans dare not perform, and for good reason. Pure mayo as a dipping sauce is one of these. In the old world you can see people dipping fries, chips, crisps, nuggets and, as I once bore horrifying witness to, pineapple directly into straight mayo.

if an otherwise pleasant and even-tempered Irish girl can deliberately dip pineapple into mayonnaise and then joyfully consume it, I shudder to think of what depths America would plunge to if its mayo were unshackled

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Your Gay Uncle posted:

You know those tiny roses that come in glass vials they used to sell at gas stations? Apparently their only use is using the glass vial it comes in to smoke crack out of. I didn't know this , I just thought they were cute little fake roses. I'd buy one for my girlfriend everytime I'd fill up with gas. After about the 4th time she said " thanks, but we can't be together if you smoke crack". I had no idea what she was talking about. I had to start using the second closest gas station to my house since I'd bought a bunch of crack pipes at the closest one.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Garrand posted:

Half of all sauces, in the world, are fat+oil+spices (which is all Mayo is). The performative Mayo hate has always been dumb and hilarious.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I love that morons found the word "performative" and now they push their sagging tits aside to type it in defense of their favorite congealed fat snack.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
You’re not too good with the definition of words there are you?

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

My gf and I used to buy Tibetan momo dumplings from a cart near our apartment in nyc. She always speculated about what ingredients they used in the white sauce until I won the debate when I asked the momo lady and she just smiled and said “mayo”

Everyone loves mayo 💕

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Snowy posted:

My gf and I used to buy Tibetan momo dumplings from a cart near our apartment in nyc. She always speculated about what ingredients they used in the white sauce until I won the debate when I asked the momo lady and she just smiled and said “mayo”

Everyone loves mayo 💕

It’s vinegar, fat, and spices. Its universal. Only overly online weirdos make a huge deal about how only super mega fatsos enjoy vinegar fats or spices.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Takes No Damage posted:

Up the bum? No, baby.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
EAT MY DISCHARGE

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

EAT MY DISCHARGE

Alright, poo poo tits.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Captain Monkey posted:

Half of all sauces, in the world, are fat+oil+spices (which is all Mayo is). The performative Mayo hate has always been dumb and hilarious.

Fats and oils are effectively the same thing, sometimes "fats" describes triglycerides that are solid at room temperature while "oils" sometimes describes triglycerides that are liquid at room temperature, but they're more or less synonymous.

Mayo has egg yolk and vinegar in it, the proteins and lecithin from those are what lets it emulsify.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

mayo is gross

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Dabir posted:

mayo is gross

How dare you

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Dabir posted:

mayo is gross

Nice performance, DR. gently caress

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 211 days!

tag yourself im like my bum please

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Pussy Pizza, standing by

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

I literally cannot think of anything less interesting than what random internet people think about condiments.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 211 days!

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I literally cannot think of anything less interesting than what random internet people think about condiments.

standard mustard: no thanks, you

fancy mustard: i would like to know more

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

You say that, and yet,

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

describe your most recent sandwich

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Aardvark! posted:

describe your most recent sandwich

It was a hunk of fried chicken held between two pieces of pizza.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Nice performance, DR. gently caress

mad as hell about sauces

Baron von Eevl posted:

Fats and oils are effectively the same thing, sometimes "fats" describes triglycerides that are solid at room temperature while "oils" sometimes describes triglycerides that are liquid at room temperature, but they're more or less synonymous.

Mayo has egg yolk and vinegar in it, the proteins and lecithin from those are what lets it emulsify.

Yeah my bad I meant fats and vinegar. It's just a vinaigrette but the fat is an egg yolk.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
One goon is obsessive about shoveling grease into his disgusting maw.

The other is mad as hell.

Together they're Fats and Vinegar.

This fall on CBS.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

No. That's cheese.

But you know what is mayonnaise? Mayonnaise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e5gTx1fVU4

you tell me that you know catupiry is cheese and then link a video where a guy pours tons of catupiry on a pizza and say its mayonnaise

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
That's clearly pineapple and mayonnaise.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

When I worked at disney world, we had a thanksgiving dinner thing for cast members, and one of our coordinators brought two dishes, one dinner dish and a dessert dish. Dinner was a bowl of mayonnaise with bacon bits and ham stirred in. The dessert was a bowl of miracle whip with snickers bars stirred in. :catstare:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Anyone else do shotglasses of vinegar

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Kitfox88 posted:

Only via my rear end in a top hat.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

One goon is obsessive about shoveling grease into his disgusting maw.

The other is mad as hell.

Together they're Fats and Vinegar.

This fall on CBS.

Ok this one made me laugh ngl

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

I had pancreatitis and was looking up things to eat/not eat. HFCS is really bad because it's processed in your liver and turns in to fat right on your hepatic artery the same way alcohol does. Don't use the miracle whip.

unrelated

I was joking. You mean you madmen actually do it?

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kitfox88 posted:

I tried that during a manic health food kick, but stopped because it burned the gently caress out of my throat.

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
Most food is good or at least fine

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

endocriminologist posted:

Most food is good or at least fine

How dare you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
Norwegians have a special cheese they love that tastes really sweet and I do not enjoy it so much, however