Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
STREET FIGHT 72 69.90%
MIXED TAG 13 12.62%
IDOLO DEBUTS 7 6.80%
STRAP MATCH 5 4.85%
TRIOS 6 5.83%
Total: 103 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Yeah that guy is unstable and should be treated because he'll end doing something bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Treated to a knuckle supper

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Yeah, I tried to be polite. What I think they should do with that kind of scumbag is not for posting in this dead comedy forum.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I had a dream that Warhorse was in AEW full time and had a talk show segment called Warhorse's Basement and it was basically like a Warhorse version of Wayne's World

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Guillermus posted:

Yeah, I tried to be polite. What I think they should do with that kind of scumbag is not for posting in this dead comedy forum.

he already got punched settle down

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Ganso Bomb posted:

I had a dream that Warhorse was in AEW full time and had a talk show segment called Warhorse's Basement and it was basically like a Warhorse version of Wayne's World

I would sincerely enjoy that. Both parts of it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Guillermus posted:

say it

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

MotU posted:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

follow your dreams. neve rsettle

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
gently caress everybody, I'll say it

He should also be kicked.

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

Shinjobi posted:

gently caress everybody, I'll say it

He should also be kicked.

Kris Statlander should boop that motherfucker.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I belive he should have a stay in a mental health facility for grandiose thinking and a possible personality disorder.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I'd put my toe up that aul boys hole if you know what I mean

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Ganso Bomb posted:

Only if Danhausen in a blonde wig is his Garth

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
I’m visiting a retired family friend in Myrtle Beach this week, and they have a golf cart to get around.

They’ve offered me full use of it. What’s the worst that could happen with a golf cart?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
They should have shida cane him

Though he might get a boner

CobiWann posted:

I’m visiting a retired family friend in Myrtle Beach this week, and they have a golf cart to get around.

They’ve offered me full use of it. What’s the worst that could happen with a golf cart?

https://youtu.be/_D7IAvRAXng

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

CobiWann posted:

We flipped one over at a birthday party in middle school and my friend split his skull open.

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

The Stroker Ace posted:

We flipped one over at a birthday party in middle school and my friend split his skull open.

This is it. Also try to avoid parking on hills because sometimes the parking brakes aren't that good.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Also the electric ones are not powered by beer no matter how much you spill on the motor

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Helicity posted:

How was it for someone that still prefers to wear a mask in public and doesn't prefer to sit for long periods due to a back injury?

The one I went to was outside under a covering, and you could either buy a seat or GA standing tix. Cause it was outside hardly anyone was masked but a few were, and there was plenty of room close to the ring but not near other people.

It might be very different it it was indoors though.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

MotU posted:

he could be punched more

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

CobiWann posted:

I used to work in a parking lot in college and we would regularly dick around in a golf cart. My friend managed to hit a turn too hard and slipped out but his foot got caught between the pedals and he got dragged across the gravel for a few yards

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

CobiWann posted:

a little kid tried to play chicken with me with a golf cart once

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
I’m gonna drive the golf cart.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

CobiWann posted:

I’m gonna drive the golf cart.

Godspeed. *salutes*

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

MotU posted:

a little kid tried to play chicken with me with a golf cart once
Did you win?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

1glitch0 posted:

Did you win?

of course, i aint a chicken

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
#scoop: scoopsgal was seen kicking over a meatball stand in Chelsea a few minutes ago, hollering about bringing it home

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

smarxist posted:

#scoop: scoopsgal was seen kicking over a microwave burger stand in Chelsea a few minutes ago, hollering about bringing it home

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

IcePhoenix posted:

to be fair with the hernia he has and his refusal to go to a doctor I wouldn't be shocked if he just randomly dropped dead at any point

I don't know anything about hernias and what they do so maybe it's not actually dangerous and just hurts a lot or something

Where are people getting Konnan's "refusal to go to a doctor" from? Konnan was in the hospital back in February for COVID and they straightened him up on some health stuff:

Konnan on his Podcast posted:

So let me tell you what happened. I loving was in the hospital, I wake up, there’s six doctors in front of me. An Nephrologist, a Cardiologist, an Infectious Disease doctor and they’re very, very mad. They’re angry with me because I’m not taking my pills, I’m being very rude, I’m not listening to instructions. This is in the hospital.

[I wasn’t listening to them] because I didn’t want to believe it was as bad as they were telling me. I didn’t wanna hear bad news. Now the bad news mean I can’t work, I can’t make money, as if that’s everything in life which it isn’t and so they’re loving talking to me and one guy just loving gives me a kick right in the nuts. He goes, ‘Well Mr. Ashenoff, since you don’t seem to understand the gravity of this situation, I’m gonna put it to you in black and white. There’s a very good chance, and when I mean very good chance, over 60 percent that your heart is going to stop. What would you like us to do with that heart?’ The other guy goes — I just was in shock. The other guy goes, ‘Obviously, that didn’t seem to illicit a response out of you.’ Well of course it didn’t motherfucker. I’m loving in shock. ‘Your kidneys are failing. What would you like us to do with that? Donate it to science?’ They gave us like three or four loving things. Then another guy walks in, a Chaplain and you know I hate religion, and the motherfucker wanted to pray with me. I almost threw him out the window but that’s real poo poo bro, and you survey your life and you go, ‘Okay, so what have I done?’ Had a lot of fun, took a lot of drugs, traveled the world, told a lot of people to go get hosed. But I did it my way, you know what I’m saying? And at the end of the day, I am not any way, shape or form going to in any way, shape or form cow toe, bend to, kiss rear end, just because people in this industry have money and everybody’s trying to get as much money as they can and they don’t wanna tell them the truth. Some of the conversations that I had with my closest friends were, ‘How did you put up with my bullshit for so long?’ And one of the things they always told me is, ‘No matter what, at least you kept it real with us.’

I was very, very, very — and I’m not a dramatic guy. I’m not, ‘Oh! Look at how much I work, look at how sick I am. Thank you to everybody.’ That’s just not me. It doesn’t make me better than anybody, doesn’t make me smarter than anybody. It’s just who I am, and at the end of the day bro, I just wanna live whatever I have left. If it’s one day, two days, what does it make a difference if at my funeral if five guys are there or 300 guys are there, I’m dead, you know? What did I do while I was here? What did I help do? My inner being is a helpful person like you Disco [Inferno]. You like to help people, so do I. There’s no way I would’ve helped so many guys that aren’t my family members if there wasn’t a part of me that likes to help people, and so, but what are you gonna be known for? For a guy that just went around bullshitting everybody and loving — you know what I’m saying? I mean at the end of the day, I just had kind of like an awakening and that’s all there is to it and I’m very — let me tell you one thing: I am fortunate — and I do not overdramatize this — to be alive.

He also said "I feel right now like a 70 [on a scale from 0-100] and it took me a long time to get here bro, long time. It was very, very, very scary and I have no problems telling you I cried."

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

StarkRavingMad posted:

Where are people getting Konnan's "refusal to go to a doctor" from?

Someone said it in thread when I asked about what the gently caress that giant mountain on his stomach was and it was believable enough based on what I've heard about him in the past and the general state of the world we live in so I didn't question it

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

MotU posted:

of course, i aint a chicken

Good man.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

is mjf making love to the hhh puppet

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

smarxist posted:

#scoop: scoopsgal was seen kicking over a meatball stand in Chelsea a few minutes ago, hollering about bringing it home

Some hooligans knocked over a dustbin in Shaftsbury.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

england beefed it right at the end i guess so its Not Coming home or whatever soccer is dumb

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

It’s good because England lost

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
so in the next Nightmare Family vs Factory encounter it'll be QT and Ogogo vs Cody and the #ALLELITE debut of his new tag partner, Ogogo's greatest foe: the entirety of Italy.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

MorningMoon posted:

so in the next Nightmare Family vs Factory encounter it'll be QT and Ogogo vs Cody and the #ALLELITE debut of his new tag partner, Ogogo's greatest foe: the entirety of Italy.

Peter Avaloni with a thin mustache and a big gold chain riding to the ring on a vespa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

MorningMoon posted:

I demand the return of Pizza Michinoku

(Incredibly, not only did TAKA use this name, it wasn't in WWE)

smarxist posted:

Peter Avaloni with a thin mustache and a big gold chain riding to the ring on a vespa

Changes his finish from the Marti-knees to the Spicy Meataball