Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I don't understand why anyone was mad at that. Me and my friend who were watching both laughed our assess off.

E: context for snipe - this is in reference to JR saying WWE Dynamite and getting death threats for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Vince MechMahon posted:

Me and my friend who were watching both laughed our assess off.

You and your friend Mark?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Vince MechMahon posted:

I don't understand why anyone was mad at that. Me and my friend who were watching both laughed our assess off.

E: context for snipe - this is in reference to JR saying WWE Dynamite and getting death threats for it.

At most the reaction should be a groan and a facepalm. It's a silly mistake to make but not one that actually matters.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Ganso Bomb posted:

At most the reaction should be a groan and a facepalm. It's a silly mistake to make but not one that actually matters.

Yeah agreed. He's an old man who worked there for most of his adult life, he's allowed to make that mistake sometimes, it's fine.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Vince MechMahon posted:

I had what I can only describe as a cringe chill. I instantly knew that weirdos would be online in full force, and felt terrible for Jim.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

idk why wwe dynamite was so much worse than wwe champion kenny omega or saying "yuka sukazawa"

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Nigel McGuinness once said Ring of Honor instead of NXT so JR is no more worse off than the guy who smashed his own head into a ring post dozens of times

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/mkurtz91/status/1413643078288695309

https://twitter.com/mkurtz91/status/1413638907976093700

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Does Mike Kurtz have a brain injury?

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Why the hell am I like 3/3 on agreeing with Raj Giri of all people.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'm convinced he's either a malfunctioning AI, or a being not of this earth trying to fit in by studying our human language and cobbling together sentences that make logical sense only to him.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Doesn’t look like Mike has been horny recently

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
JR's constant flubs are unironically one of my favorite parts of the show

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

sticklefifer posted:

I'm convinced he's either a malfunctioning AI, or a being not of this earth trying to fit in by studying our human language and cobbling together sentences that make logical sense only to him.

We'll know for sure soon enough if he actually does an episode of that one guy's podcast soon

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Would Heenan have gotten the same thing for calling Meng 'Haku?'

Of course. Of course he would.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Whoever keeps telling JR he has to die needs to have thread mouth sewn shut.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

jr thinks someone is sending him death threats because he hears lance archer's music every week

'Gaslighting' anyone is heinous. Never do it, and when vulnerable people are being targeted with it, help and support them.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Jul 10, 2021

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Vince MechMahon posted:

Yeah agreed. He's an old man who worked there for most of his adult life, he's allowed to make that mistake sometimes, it's fine.

As a teacher, whenever a kid says "hey mom" to me I definitely make death threats to them

This is why I am posting from a prison computer

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

When does the Mike Kurtz podcast drop

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Turns out PJ Black is very dumb!

https://twitter.com/InterviewPrince/status/1413600719538593796?s=20

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

My favorite kind of anti-vaxer is the "the real health crisis is obesity."

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
PJ Black was on Observer Live like a year ago and he was talking about how he healed his broken legs with crystals or positive thinking or some poo poo.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

He was supposed to work my local indie a few years ago and then had his basejumping accident so they got Paul London instead.

Hell of an upgrade tbh.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/SmarkAngry/status/1414013095811248135

https://twitter.com/mryanxx95/status/1414211187772899331

MassRafTer fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Jul 11, 2021

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
GirlOnCinema is one of the absolute dumbest wresting accounts and think of the ground that covers

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

It's really easy to tell on twitter when someone has never felt the touch of someone who isn't a family member or a member of law enforcement

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Woman on left probably has a much more happy and fulfilling life, because "stanning for Cornette to get the adoration of 100 of Twitter's worst wrestling fans" is real bottom-of-the-barrel poo poo.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Wouldn't surprise me if GirlOnCinema goes on the right wing grift train by 2024

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Same dipshits that talk about someone not being the ideal woman are the same dipshits posting on incel forums about how nice guys finish last and they'll forever be alone so the universe evens out in the end

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Orange Carlisle posted:

Same dipshits that talk about someone not being the ideal woman are the same dipshits posting on incel forums about how nice guys finish last and they'll forever be alone so the universe evens out in the end
They call themselves Sigma Males now that Incel has been tainted. See, they're Alpha Wolves but they don't get along with "The pack" so they're also Alpha Wolves that are Lone Wolves.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
sigma balls lmao

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

MotU posted:

sigma balls lmao

Who's Steve Jobs?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Don't they also use beta to identify "weaker" men, and therefore calling yourself a sigma would be waaaaay further down than that?

Must be why they hate Kenny Omega.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

They call themselves Sigma Males now that Incel has been tainted. See, they're Alpha Wolves but they don't get along with "The pack" so they're also Alpha Wolves that are Lone Wolves.
I've read this a few times and all I can say is "What in the hell is this?"

sticklefifer posted:

Don't they also use beta to identify "weaker" men, and therefore calling yourself a sigma would be waaaaay further down than that?

Must be why they hate Kenny Omega.
A friend of mine told me about "Omega Males" a few months back and I was confused because I always thought people used "Omega" to mean the ultimate or strong or final form or whatever, and not the absolute bottom of bottoms.

That said, my concept of an Omega male is Rugal Bernstein in KOF and he's pretty badass.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Hoss Corncave posted:

I've read this a few times and all I can say is "What in the hell is this?"

A friend of mine told me about "Omega Males" a few months back and I was confused because I always thought people used "Omega" to mean the ultimate or strong or final form or whatever, and not the absolute bottom of bottoms.

That said, my concept of an Omega male is Rugal Bernstein in KOF and he's pretty badass.

Charlton Heston was the Omega Man, actually. I still prefer the Vincent Price adaptation though.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

cool

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I see way way more instances of WWE fans endlessly complaining about AEW stuff on twitter than AEW fans bothering to ever talk about WWE. The AEWbotches Account, jobbernation guy, and whoever that account is with the picture of Jericho have completely broken brains

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

DLC Inc posted:

I see way way more instances of WWE fans endlessly complaining about AEW stuff on twitter than AEW fans bothering to ever talk about WWE. The AEWbotches Account, jobbernation guy, and whoever that account is with the picture of Jericho have completely broken brains

WWE fans: "I feel bad for you."
AEW fans: "I don't think about you at all."

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Helicity posted:

Woman on left probably has a much more happy and fulfilling life, because "stanning for Cornette to get the adoration of 100 of Twitter's worst wrestling fans" is real bottom-of-the-barrel poo poo.

also Left Woman doesn't waste her time burning you down for clout on the internet because she's enjoying life to a degree that's absolutely foreign to Right Woman(no relation).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

RealFoxy posted:

All I can think about reading this is the insane legal drama around those two fan fiction writers fighting over the intellectual property rights to the concept of gay werewolves doing BDSM.