Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
That's baby uncle Sam right? If she's giving him lady liberty's tiearra maybe he's coming around on transpeople

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

"Okay here we go."

Kellies Nominations:
Least Concealed Bigotry: LGBTQ+
Overall Worst

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Twelve by Pies posted:

I know one three letter agency that does horrible things and hides behind the phrase "national security" but weirdly I don't see Garrison calling for the abolition of them too, I wonder why.

The RNC?

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Hmm how can I make my hero seem like a good person in this comic? I know I will have them approach an unattended minor and begin to offer them things it an attempt to draw them away from a location. The people who try and stop this will clearly be seen as bad

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Jurgan posted:

The RNC?

ICE (or maybe :thejoke:)

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Hmm how can I make my hero seem like a good person in this comic? I know I will have them approach an unattended minor and begin to offer them things it an attempt to draw them away from a location. The people who try and stop this will clearly be seen as bad
Or perhaps, have them given a warm invitation by the Devil himself into his mansion.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

welp he almost had a decent punchline for the context

it'd be "apeople" or maybe "apersons" lmao what a master of the craft

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Observer:

"The pressure’s on the Three Lions – England’s footballers have a lot of the country’s woes to make up for"

Sunday Telegraph:

Matt:

Sunday Times:

Mail on Sunday:

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Pants Donkey posted:

Or perhaps, have them given a warm invitation by the Devil himself into his mansion.

Is the Devil even bad anymore? It's kinda hard to be track. One moment he' trying to capture the personification of the year and the next he's wearing dad sweaters and the characters are mocking the idea that they're members of an evil empire.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.
It is difficult to believe that two main characters Monique and Satan have never once met each other in 20 years of the comic.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

DalaranJ posted:

It is difficult to believe that two main characters Monique and Satan have never once met each other in 20 years of the comic.

Indeed:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Cloud Potato posted:

:britain:]

Mail on Sunday:

gently caress off, Mac.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
I think that the lady giving little America a tiara there is meant to be lady liberty (she has green skin, if I see that right), so no, Ishida is not coming around on anything, he is saying that liberty is trying to lead America away from wokeness and the bad people are desperately trying to stop that.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

context: The leader of the Centrist Party is not going left.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
even understanding what he's going for, sinfest continues to be incomprehensible.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Alhazred posted:

context: The leader of the Centrist Party is not going left.

masterful

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem
I don't think I've ever seen "Sprut" as an onomatopoeia

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Capfalcon posted:

ICE (or maybe :thejoke:)

I actually wasn't sure which agency they were referring to, so I made a joke (that is also true).

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Cloud Potato posted:

Mail on Sunday:

And who said you can't be racist against Italians?

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Oh hey, it's the one joke!

Jurgan posted:

I actually wasn't sure which agency they were referring to, so I made a joke (that is also true).

I did in fact mean ICE, yeah.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

And who said you can't be racist against Italians?

No no, you can be racist against Italians, it's just that doing an Italian accent is never racist.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)
Going forward, the Kellie's may need a new category for Most advocation of violence(gun).

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Alhazred posted:

Is the Devil even bad anymore? It's kinda hard to be track. One moment he' trying to capture the personification of the year and the next he's wearing dad sweaters and the characters are mocking the idea that they're members of an evil empire.
I mean his company is the one pumping out hormones and gently caress robots and woke TV and the news. There has been times when the plot leans towards some sympathetic tragic backstory for Satan, but Ishida then sees a trans person at Arby’s or an Antifa protest on his way to the bank and the “plot” takes another detour.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Cloud Potato posted:

Mail on Sunday:

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Is that the spirit of 2021 giving a glowing Statue of Liberty crown to a child? Have we seen the child before?

I think that's lady liberty? Who used to be either dating or married to uncle Sam, but they broke up (or maybe divorced?) and then he got de-aged into a baby and then reeducated into a woke person by the devil to serve as a new company mascot now that the anthropomorphism of the year 2020 is dead, and this kid Uncle Sam has a a tv show which gets terrible ratings while also being something the majority of people love and pay constant attention to.

The plot of Sinfest is kind of like a fever dream, but less logical. Also there's a bunch of transphobia, and recently it's gotten very defensive of the MAGA crowd especially those innocent folks who went to the capital on January 6 for no particular reason.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
The Devil's old look was way better. Monique's, too. Much more expressive and recognizable.

God they're really loving all in on the "police have definitely already been defunded" poo poo. They're just gonna keep saying it forever.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Rowe:

Ash Barty wins Wimbledon; Sydney outbreak explodes with 77 cases expecting more today.

Broelman:

Based on a photo of Barty winning a tournament aged six (photo included in this: Ash Barty's name etched in history with Wimbledon win (SBS)).

Warren Brown:

Downes:

Australian tennis legend Evonne Goolagong Cawley says she knew Ash Barty was a champion (ABC). "Tennis legend and Wiradjuri woman Evonne Goolagong Cawley has paid a heartfelt tribute to "little sister" Ash Barty, saying she just sensed it was "her time" to win Wimbledon during NAIDOC week."

Leak, Son of Leak:

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
Police have been fully defunded, there are none left

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Twelve by Pies posted:

No no, you can be racist against Italians, it's just that doing an Italian accent is never racist.

ITSA-ME, MARIO!

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Uh, does he not know that those are all part of the executive branch? And that any excesses are on orders from there with permission from the legislative? And the courts?

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem

MrUnderbridge posted:

Uh, does he not know

Probably!

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

Police have been fully defunded, there are none left

They must have been, if they weren't, why do right wing cartoonists keep loudly insisting they have?

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

:kstare:Sinfest Sunday!:kstare:

Ishida’s “woke” prayer still associates fatherhood with having a penis. These people have one joke and they still can’t do it right

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

"Did God the Father ejaculate?" - the greatest topic in the history of Nicaea, locked by the emperor after 12,239 pages of heated debate,

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Kit Walker posted:

Ishida’s “woke” prayer still associates fatherhood with having a penis. These people have one joke and they still can’t do it right

They really think a lot about sperm.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Clay Bennett

Phil Hands

Clay Jones

Steve Kelley

Mike Lester

Michael Ramirez

Jeff Stahler

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Seven idiots and a bear walk into a dragon's lair.

Presumably the one that's trying to burn the house down. Seriously what the gently caress do you cook indoors that billows smoke like that?

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

lovely, corrupt governments in Central America and unspecified stock deals....it's like I'm seeing double!

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

Raised By Birds posted:

Michael Ramirez

:murder:

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Raised By Birds posted:

Michael Ramirez

"Also you have a different name on your podium, for some reason. Just sloppy work all round."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Conservative Americans are such loving wusses. How can you compare any problems you even CLAIM we have here to the very real ones in Central and South America with a straight face?

“My government disappeared my father and gangs are trying to force my son to join them by threatening the rest of my family. What has happened to you in your country?”

“Statistically crime appears to have gone up somewhat, although that hasn’t had any actual effect on me so far, and my Governor said we had to wear masks for a few months!”

“What an ordeal! You must be tired.”