Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

A game with the same premise of building a Bond-style supervillain lair as the Evil Genius games, but in more of a Sims style. Character creators to design your supervillain and henchmen, building the base down to every last detail like a house in The Sims. I guess you'd still need to make guards and traps, etc and have invasions by spies like in Evil Genius or there wouldn't be any point in the villain setting but it would mostly be based around building and customization.

Have you tried a sketchbook?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

heehee posted:

hmm. sports game where you're the ball/puck.
Kirby basketball game called Kirby's Dream Team

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

A game with the same premise of building a Bond-style supervillain lair as the Evil Genius games, but in more of a Sims style. Character creators to design your supervillain and henchmen, building the base down to every last detail like a house in The Sims. I guess you'd still need to make guards and traps, etc and have invasions by spies like in Evil Genius or there wouldn't be any point in the villain setting but it would mostly be based around building and customization.

I have a huge weakness for dungeon keeper / evil genius type games so I’d definitely play this

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
A Segway racer for the Wii that uses the balance board and you hold the wiimote sideways like handlebars. Upgrade and customize your Segway with better tires, electric motors, gyroscopes, and graphic styling/ground effects. It has an unlockable hoverboard mode that uses the balance board (no wiimote).

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

BigFactory posted:

A Segway racer for the Wii that uses the balance board and you hold the wiimote sideways like handlebars. Upgrade and customize your Segway with better tires, electric motors, gyroscopes, and graphic styling/ground effects. It has an unlockable hoverboard mode that uses the balance board (no wiimote).

Can you make your own tracks like Excitebike?

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Zurtilik posted:

Can you make your own tracks like Excitebike?

Maybe but the Segway wouldn’t be able to do most of the jumps uou create unless they’re very gentle

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Dynamic segway testicles, they shrink in cold weather
Name your segway
You can scold or praise your segway
Whistle radius grows when the segway bond grows
Segway equipment is fully customizable, from the saddle that has golden pins to the wheels
A Dutch preview said they put tony hawk stickers on the segway
Segways poo poo dynamically
Walk your segway around
Jump from your segwayonto a moving train
Brush your segway. Player makes remarks about the segway depending on the segway gender
Store segways in stables so you have more backup segways
Segways die and can't be resurrected
Tell a segway to flee to spare it's life
Segways kick behind them. In one preview they even killed a man
Segways have personalities
Segways move sideways
Segways can learn tricks

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

I just want someone to make a game like The Movies again.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Zurtilik posted:

Bro I've got good news for you about what they've been doing in Hollywood for the past 80 years.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

Arrhythmia posted:

Bro I've got good news for you about what they've been doing in Hollywood for the past 80 years.

I'm not a mod.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

Dynamic segway testicles, they shrink in cold weather
Name your segway
You can scold or praise your segway
Whistle radius grows when the segway bond grows
Segway equipment is fully customizable, from the saddle that has golden pins to the wheels
A Dutch preview said they put tony hawk stickers on the segway
Segways poo poo dynamically
Walk your segway around
Jump from your segwayonto a moving train
Brush your segway. Player makes remarks about the segway depending on the segway gender
Store segways in stables so you have more backup segways
Segways die and can't be resurrected
Tell a segway to flee to spare it's life
Segways kick behind them. In one preview they even killed a man
Segways have personalities
Segways move sideways
Segways can learn tricks

[anticipating the trolls] your bicycle helmet will ALWAYS be on your segway

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Zurtilik posted:

I'm not a mod.

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Grand Theft Auto but it's set in my hometown

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Zurtilik posted:

strongly agree

Zurtilik posted:

I'm not a mod.

and lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Zurtilik posted:

I'm not a mod.

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Grand Theft Auto but it's set in my hometown

yeah give me a dragon engine game in my town, please. we have like one tony hawk game, fallout 4 and the last of us. i know this is what we deserve but we want better.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

yeah give me a dragon engine game in my town, please. we have like one tony hawk game, fallout 4 and the last of us. i know this is what we deserve but we want better.

Don't forget Assassin's Creed III.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Don't forget Assassin's Creed III.

are we never going to stop paying for mark wahlberg?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

A big budget third person Mission Impossible game. It would use the Fox Engine and would feel identical to MGSV when it comes to movement/gunplay/stealth. The driving would be a little bit better, and you’d get to fly helicopters and parachute at different points.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

NienNunb posted:

A big budget third person Mission Impossible game. It would use the Fox Engine and would feel identical to MGSV when it comes to movement/gunplay/stealth. The driving would be a little bit better, and you’d get to fly helicopters and parachute at different points.

The N64 MI game rules so I’m about this idea.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Asura’s Wrath style game (from CyberConnect2 obv) based on the Book of Revelation

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
game like feeding frenzy but first person and you're a bird

Annie Chickenstalker
Oct 12, 2005

Of course you dont know, YOU dont know because only I know

Grimey Drawer
An RPG set in a richly-realized steampunk world in which a ragtag airship crew has to recover a stolen time travel device

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
A management sim like Tropico but you're the chieftain of a tribe on skull island. All of your duties revolve around managing your village around the simple fact that you live at the whim of king Kong. Organize virginal sacrifices, raise food for offerings, etc

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Zurtilik posted:

I'm not a mod.

:golfclap:

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
Turn based tactics game about firefighting set across 19th, 20th, and 21st centuries where research and technology from previous generations influences and impacts the tech tree for the present scenario, i.e. putting resources into researching better water pumps in the 19th century could lead to each firefighter in the 21st century having a FLUDD so you don't have to spend time connecting to a water source or something like that.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Asura’s Wrath style game (from CyberConnect2 obv) based on the Book of Revelation

that would be based... El Shaddai kind of fits, that game is cool

Budget Dracula
Jun 6, 2007

Wrestling game where you can toggle back and forth between worked moves and shoot moves during the match so if you get booked to job you can just over power your opponent and embarrass the whole promotion.

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
A game where you kill mutants by skateboarding

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
A mecha game but good.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I used to think about a fighting game where everyone is blind (screen is basically black i guess) and you have to use your weapon like a support cane to find your opponent. so like, big lead pipe is slow and has low reach, versus a chain whip that has reach but makes a lot of noise, etc.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

HolePisser1982 posted:

I used to think about a fighting game where everyone is blind (screen is basically black i guess) and you have to use your weapon like a support cane to find your opponent. so like, big lead pipe is slow and has low reach, versus a chain whip that has reach but makes a lot of noise, etc.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lmfao

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

I've had an idea of an "audio game" for a while but like, a first-person exploration game with light combat. You're blind, no video, and the world and enemies and stuff would be designed to have really clear audio cues and teach you how to get around and stuff. Maybe you could get upgrades that do helpful things like beep around certain kinds of land features and stuff, i dunno

You'd have to play with headphones and if you got too hooked on it maybe your visual processing nerves would start to wither and atrophy and you'd actually go blind irl

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Martman posted:

I've had an idea of an "audio game" for a while but like, a first-person exploration game with light combat. You're blind, no video, and the world and enemies and stuff would be designed to have really clear audio cues and teach you how to get around and stuff. Maybe you could get upgrades that do helpful things like beep around certain kinds of land features and stuff, i dunno

You'd have to play with headphones and if you got too hooked on it maybe your visual processing nerves would start to wither and atrophy and you'd actually go blind irl

everymody if you can do the martman, shake your mody turn it out if you can man

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Martman posted:

somebody made something like this, it was a horror thing where you had to try to stay away from a monster making scary sounds, I don't think it was much more than a tech demo though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

P-Mack posted:

somebody made something like this, it was a horror thing where you had to try to stay away from a monster making scary sounds, I don't think it was much more than a tech demo though
I don't want it to be a horror game because being blind seems like it already sucks bad enough without being extra traumatic, but I guess I should look for that and try it

I'm imagining more like a Zelda-ish game and the game is really working with you to give a ton of feedback and make you feel like "oh drat I noticed the water falling sound was different here so I crouched under the thing and found a new room" but that seems pretty hard to actually make