Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Rhonne posted:

If Stain or another assassin were to show up in the middle of this fight and hurt one of Deku's friends, then Deku would just see that as proving he is right to distance himself from everyone for their own safety. Alternatively, if Stain or someone else did something to All Might after Deku left him behind, then that would show him that he's not actually keeping his friends safe by distancing himself.

Part of why Deku pushed All Might away is because he still remembers Nighteye's vision of All Might's death and Deku is just trying to keep him safe, but I wonder if he's unintentionally pushing All Might towards making that vision come true?
The lesson Deku would take from that wouldn't be "I need to stop working alone", it'd be "I need to work even harder before I lose anyone else."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Funky Valentine posted:

Izuku stands over the defeated Class 1-A (sugar man is dead offscreen.)

He looks at Momo.

"But...I don't feel like I won."

:golfclap:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Look who's finally appearing on-panel again! That's Sugarman on the left.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

girl dick energy posted:

Look who's finally appearing on-panel again! That's Sugarman on the left.

Puts the beatdown in diabetes

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

hiddenriverninja posted:

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

After Midoriya brutally beats his friends, a lone figure approaches lighting a cigarette with only his breath.

"Are ya winning, Son?"

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Deku's dad will be the agent of one of the international heroes they keep saying are going to arrive soon.

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

hiddenriverninja posted:

My Hero Academia Manga Thread: Puts the beatdown in diabetes

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

I'm still putting my bets on a surprise Shinso being the one to finally stop Deku.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Electric Phantasm posted:

After Midoriya brutally beats his friends, a lone figure approaches lighting a cigarette with only his breath.

"Are ya winning, Son?"

So that’s how Dad For One happens

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Deku's gonna win but Stain's gonna take him out for being unherolike

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

Wasn't All Might the only hero Stain actually respected? Not sure I see where the murder angle is coming from

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
"Ima gonna win"

- Wario, 2021

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Funky Valentine posted:

Izuku stands over the defeated Class 1-A (sugar man is dead offscreen.)

In his desperation to beat Deku, sugar man eats too much sugar and becomes so dumb that he is no longer sapient

Deku, witnessing this pathetic sight, realizes he has gone too far.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
Laundry Hero Wash will appear and scour the filth from the stinky boy, forcing him to repent from his newfound edge and lack of self-care.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

It's a tiny detail but I like how Horikoshi draws Endeavor's eyes differently now. Dude looks so loving exhausted.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

I wonder where Aizawa is in all this?

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Rhonne posted:

I wonder where Aizawa is in all this?
Well, still missing a leg and an eye so probably getting fitted for a prothesis.

I'm still hoping I'm wrong guessing that Overhaul is gonna ask Eri to fix his dad, and that means Eri will go back to her grandpa instead of Aizawa.

Fabricated fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Jul 14, 2021

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I wonder if Iida will bring up when Deku went after him when he went after Stain.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Mineta will beat him with the sticky balls

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

I wonder if Iida will bring up when Deku went after him when he went after Stain.

Or if Tsuyu will be a cop about this again like she was back when Deku and the others were going after Bakugo without permission.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

mabels big day posted:

:hai:

Edit:

Larryb posted:

Or if Tsuyu will be a cop about this again like she was back when Deku and the others were going after Bakugo without permission.

Just because they were successful doesn't change the fact that students getting in front of All for One was a poor idea. Dumb, even.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Yeah. The kids only got away with that because they’re the protagonists. If this was any series told from the perspective of adults, their move to run off on their own instead of trusting the pros would have been presented as an understandable but monunentally stupid idea. Instead of just one hostage, there would have been several.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Larryb posted:

But...they got permission already. They specifically went to the principal and had him bring Endeavor in and asked Endeavor for information, got it, and off they went. They're not rogue.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

girl dick energy posted:

Yeah. The kids only got away with that because they’re the protagonists. If this was any series told from the perspective of adults, their move to run off on their own instead of trusting the pros would have been presented as an understandable but monunentally stupid idea. Instead of just one hostage, there would have been several.

Yeah, but Tsu said that by breaking the rules they were acting like villains. That's cop talk.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Kanos posted:

But...they got permission already. They specifically went to the principal and had him bring Endeavor in and asked Endeavor for information, got it, and off they went. They're not rogue.

Good point, forgot about that

Nonexistence
Jan 6, 2014

mabels big day posted:

Deku reverses this by getting the balls on black whip which leads to a Class A bungee gum human hammer like the Hisoka v Chrollo fight

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

christmas boots posted:

Yeah, but Tsu said that by breaking the rules they were acting like villains. That's cop talk.

I'm sorry Tsu has not caught up to Vigilantes yet. It had a rough start and she bounced off of it.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

mabels big day posted:

Mineta's ultimate move

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVR9RMrl14E

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Hagakure is gonna lay Deku out, he'll never see it coming.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Rhonne posted:

Smokescreen is a natural counter

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

stuker posted:

Wasn't All Might the only hero Stain actually respected? Not sure I see where the murder angle is coming from

Now that All Might is broken. Stain may decide he would be more useful dying to inspire the next generation.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Izuku, crying: I've become a monster! What have I done?! *continues beating sugar man to death with Momo's leg*

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Todoroki gets Deku's attention by revealing that he's finally decided on his hero name: Six Weenies. As he launches into a very long speech about being the son of Endeavor, every other member of Class 1-A hits Deku simultaneously, killing him and Sugarman. Mineta accidentally swallows some of the blood spray and with his dying breath, Deku transfers One for All to him, making him the protagonist but also ensuring he will die by the end of the series

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Deku will defeat all his friends only to be stopped by the true heroes, Class B!

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

Rhonne posted:

Deku will defeat all his friends only to be stopped by the true heroes, Class B!

Lungs full of mushrooms, Deku dies in the street.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Rhonne posted:

Deku will defeat all his friends only to be stopped by the true heroes, literally just Shinso shouting "holla back Deku"

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The Aristocrats

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
I feel like I've missed some context about this running gag of Sugar Man being murdered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Rhonne posted:

She’s too busy being the traitor