Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
STREET FIGHT 72 69.90%
MIXED TAG 13 12.62%
IDOLO DEBUTS 7 6.80%
STRAP MATCH 5 4.85%
TRIOS 6 5.83%
Total: 103 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Stickle was clearly using word play, c'mon guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Cody all in white telling a mostly black crowd how to use condoms

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

flashy_mcflash posted:

What do you think white saviour means

That's just his name, don't @ me

It's because he wears white and saves people from Black

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Pylons posted:

THATB

Does that still work?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Cody going around Nigeria saying "you know if you stopped shooting each other and listened to the central government you'd be better off"

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

idk how Malaki Black figured into any of this.

Maybe Cody should crossrhodes the poet?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Cody is going to defeat Malakai Black and by extension his dark master George Soros

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

coconono posted:

idk how Malaki Black figured into any of this.

Maybe Cody should crossrhodes the poet?

just crossroads the kid from Children Of the Corn while the crowd chants "OUTLANDER!"

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

It's really remarkable how much better the Sammy vlog was than BTE this week.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
If you can find it watch Engraved on a Nation, I think it's a TSN show about wrestlers and currently watching how Kenny started off and went to where he did. It's great stuff, Kenny adds in his thoughts.

Saw a vid he made for DDT in Japan to try and get in and it was crazy stuff. And soon after saw footage of him wrestling a kid.

And here's Kota and how they met, wrestled and realized they both thought alike.

The Last Call fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Jul 13, 2021

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

The Last Call posted:

If you can find it watch Engraved on a Nation, I think it's a TSN show about wrestlers and currently watching how Kenny started off and went to where he did. It's great stuff, Kenny adds in his thoughts.

Saw a vid he made for DDT in Japan to try and get in and it was crazy stuff. And soon after saw footage of him wrestling a kid.

Lots of crazy stuff.

I remember the extra footage they showed at Starrcast 2 being really good but I forget what it was.

But the documentary was very well done yeah!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

sticklefifer posted:

Given that Cody's reaction to fighting a British guy was Tone-Deaf American Hero, I'm fully expecting his role against Malakai Black to be White Savior and not understanding why that's problematic either.

i dont think you're allowed to make this post, guy who makes fun of rapper names but has an intimate understanding of black metal

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I'm pretty sure by any measure Tommy End is more of a honky than Cody

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Alaois posted:

i dont think you're allowed to make this post, guy who makes fun of rapper names but has an intimate understanding of black metal

I make fun of black metal too

I mean have you seen their logos

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

sticklefifer posted:

I'm KiLynn's ripped mom jeans/tie-dye fanny pack combo

Professional wrestlers are singlehandedly keeping the Fanny Pack industry afloat in these modern times.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

The Last Call posted:

And here's Kota and how they met, wrestled and realized they both thought alike.

here's a (pay) link to the episode https://youtu.be/MRs-jWmJJpM Might check it out later, thanks fr the tip.

The series isnt wrestling focused. it's more of a espn 30 for 30 aimed at the canadian market.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAsjotouFAQ Road to premiering now.

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/bio_bucks/status/1414767767652212739?s=19

do it cowards

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

wrong. we'll also have Allie's vlog and Ethan Page's vlog and Brandon cutler's tiktok channel.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Christian has really grown on me, they're using him very well

also E&C vs the Hardy's 1999 was one of the last WWE matches i watched before tuning out forever

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

do Bubba or D-von still wrestle? bring one of them in to have a three way with Matt and Christian

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Pamela Springstein posted:

do Bubba or D-von still wrestle? bring one of them in to have a three way with Matt and Christian

D-Von is a backstage guy at WWE and Bubba/Bully Ray is trying to angle for a match with Eddie

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Pamela Springstein posted:

ngl, i'd pop for the Dudleyz to run back their act one night, bring LSD out of retirement to acid drop someone

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
You don't want Bubba in AEW.

Spike would be cool though.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Haven't D-Von's kids shown up on Dark? I'm pretty sure they've had a few matches there this past year.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Dimebags Brain posted:

Haven't D-Von's kids shown up on Dark? I'm pretty sure they've had a few matches there this past year.

yeah they did a bunch, they're solid and fun

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Dimebags Brain posted:

Terrence and Terrell Hughes, yes they've been semi-regular fixtures on Dark and Elevation

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Dimebags Brain posted:

Yeah, Terrence and Terrell Hughes.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Interesting that Machine Gun's been carrying the (admittedly short) build to this match. Not even a selfie-cam promo from Mox in between baby feedings.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Gaz-L posted:

Interesting that Machine Gun's been carrying the (admittedly short) build to this match. Not even a selfie-cam promo from Mox in between baby feedings.

He's shaved his head so they probably want that to be a big shock for his return.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Pylons posted:

He's shaved his head so they probably want that to be a big shock for his return.

oof. the beard really works for mox, without it he looks like a greasy yokel on speed

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Gaz-L posted:

It fits the open challenge sort of thing they've been doing with the US belt. We already know who Mox is, let's take a minute to learn about Karl and his motivation.

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

I'd like to thank this Road To for reminding me about that time Darby tried to tope Miro and just bounced harmlessly off him and flew like five feet.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

smarxist posted:

oof. the beard really works for mox, without it he looks like a greasy yokel on speed

That’s his gimmick

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I wonder what the new TNT title will look like. I hope it looks like a gaudy Catholic relic

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiRW9fdpViw

This is a pretty good video about how well AEW has built the roster. There's a particularly good point made about 7 minutes in about how different the cards are between Road Rager and Fyter Fest, and how it doesn't seem like there's anything missing because of the way they rotate their featured talent.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I can't believe Miro is going to gently caress the TNT Title live on Fyter Fest Night 1.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

MJeff posted:

I can't believe Miro is going to gently caress the TNT Title live on Fyter Fest Night 1.

I can.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Yeah I dunno why I said that, I can too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
I'm excited for Fyter Fest. I really liked the Hardy/Cage video package even knowing that match can only at best be fine.