Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Oops, that was a shameful snype. Here's some Demland.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

Woebin posted:

Also the website is a real bad experience on a phone, posting it here would be a gift to us all. Just make sure to include the alt text Fools Infinite-style bonus texts!

alt-text doesn't start until the christmas 2001 strip, right now we're in october

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Thank you

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lmao

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Mx. posted:

hmmm
no

i love bad comics

Aww shucks, thanks! :3:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Hitmen for Destiny #14: Professor Lostclock Dripkettle

====================

Hitmen for Destiny #15: Classroom

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

man, lostclock dripkettle is kind of a dick

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Carthag Tuek posted:

man, lostclock dripkettle is kind of a dick

He's being terribly polite. Anette can't help it if she's from the slutty universe.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Y'all acting like being from the slutty universe is a bad thing.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I wouldn't mind finding an even sluttier universe tbh

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

Three of my favorite moments from Hitmen for Destiny (late story spoilers):
1. When Lostclock Dripkettle is killed by a monster
2. When Lostclock Dripkettle comes back as a ghost, the thing he most despises
3. When Lostclock Dripkettle's ghost turns out to be a shapeshifter impersonating him, meaning that Lostclock Dripkettle is actually, truly, definitely dead forever

There are plenty of other good moments, but those three were particularly gratifying.

Paper Tiger has a new favorite as of 17:51 on Jul 13, 2021

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Oh good, a happy ending.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Old Yeller 2 is hosed up.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Paper Tiger posted:

Three of my favorite moments from Hitmen for Destiny (late story spoilers):

First one surprised me, second one made me laugh, third one made me sad.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I was almost late to work because I had to read the rest of Raine Dog. It has some problems.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Twitch posted:

I was almost late to work because I had to read the rest of Raine Dog. It has some problems.

Do they get married

Technocrat
Jan 30, 2011

I always finish what I sta
https://twitter.com/BoneJail/status/1414647069407694850?s=19

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTlzUpmp8sY

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

You really have to read all of Raine Dog to get a handle on how much ego goes into making your self-insert a MLK-tier martyr.

But I wash my hands of all that.

---

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This is definitely my favorite Bear and Kitten.

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

garfield hentai posted:

Has anyone ever put together a full timeline view of Achewood with the blogs at the appropriate times? All I've seen is this PDF some guy on Reddit put together for himself that he showed a page of and refused to share on "moral grounds" or something. (and yeah i know the upcoming book is supposed to do exactly that but it's been pushed out already and cookbook 2 etc)

Huge thanks for the heads-up on this. I placed my pre-order and will wait however long it takes.

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

:smith:

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Well, that's depressing.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
They're naked.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Come And See posted:

You really have to read all of Raine Dog to get a handle on how much ego goes into making your self-insert a MLK-tier martyr.

But I wash my hands of all that.

Pretty sure that page wasn't drawn by Dana. Wasn't it drawn by that person who did a bunch of other parody pages for webcomics? They had that very scratchy colouring style throughout

E: was it an edit?? The last three panels may have been replaced. gently caress it's so long ago I can't even remember

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
College dog is good

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

Mx. posted:

Pretty sure that page wasn't drawn by Dana. Wasn't it drawn by that person who did a bunch of other parody pages for webcomics? They had that very scratchy colouring style throughout

E: was it an edit?? The last three panels may have been replaced. gently caress it's so long ago I can't even remember

You saying I can't recognize a Raine Dog? You saying I didn't spend enough time reading Raine Dog and mining for lost strips and ancient parodies?

In case you didn't know...
The comic ended 37 pages and 7 months after where we left off. Then a year and a half after that, the author rebooted the comic and took down the first version. The reboot is still live here (including that page): http://www.rainedog.com/

Same style as her other work around that time: https://ozyandmillie.org/2011/09/30/new-content-maybe/

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Oh my godddddddd

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

Sorry for calling you a bitch, I just really wanted to use those panels.

I think it's hilarious and damning that you were convinced it was parody. That was her second wind! Her take 2!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

I'm loving dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

I seriously thought that was by the guy who did the never forget lol Alzheimer's parody of RLC

I'm never giving webcomic artists the benefit of the doubt ever again