Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

I might've gotten this here, but it fits the current discussion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

In the city,
The city of Sevastopol

Also: it looks like Elon Musk back there behind our protagonist.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

canyoneer posted:

At least two of those examples are enormous assholes

I want to know who they are and why they are assholes

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

freeedr posted:

I want to know who they are and why they are assholes

Upper left is Rush Limbaugh, king rear end in a top hat if there ever was one. Not sure who the other 2 are.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

koshmar posted:

Upper left is Rush Limbaugh, king rear end in a top hat if there ever was one. Not sure who the other 2 are.
James Woods on the bottom and one of the Jonas brothers (harpo? Bob? Idfk)

Enoch Root
Aug 28, 2007

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

lol okay you got me there 😋

Also I was a smoker for years and I switched to juul and now am far less stinky

I also recently made the switch from darts to vape (vuse in my case), I may still be slowly killing myself but at least I can vape in my apartment and I am easily saving $200 per month since they are so goddamn cheap.

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

does anyone have the gif/video I think it's pretty recent of the guy spraying his hose into the flooded street in front of his house

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Enoch Root posted:

I also recently made the switch from darts to vape (vuse in my case), I may still be slowly killing myself but at least I can vape in my apartment and I am easily saving $200 per month since they are so goddamn cheap.

My nicotine intake went way up when I first switched to vaping because I could bast those 24/7 indoors. Watch your intake and ideally switch to a lower % nic.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

you broke my grill posted:

does anyone have the gif/video I think it's pretty recent of the guy spraying his hose into the flooded street in front of his house

There's this picture from last week

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

I'm not sure how funny it is but I like that drawing on the right a lot

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
:perfect:

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

lol get rekt bob

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

koshmar posted:

There's this picture from last week

Yeah this is what I was thinking of, thanks

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

It's weird that Bob presumably was mad about an unpainted fence. It seems much more common that people don't? At least where I live

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

It's America. It's 100% a racism thing somehow. They probably have a fence painting-related slur.

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Cocaine Bear posted:

It's America. It's 100% a racism thing somehow. They probably have a fence painting-related slur.

Yeah, I'm 99% sure is that is a local HOA being unreasonable and/or racist, or the city council that is targeting non-WASPs on that area because someone important enough complained.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Some people have too much time and not enough to do.

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Yup. We refer to them as the leisurely class. Or 1%-ers.

I heard you can eat them.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

koshmar posted:

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

James Woods on the bottom and one of the Jonas brothers (harpo? Bob? Idfk)

gently caress are those some A-grade shitheads. I guess my phone display sucks

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

freeedr posted:

gently caress are those some A-grade shitheads. I guess my phone display sucks
Is Zeppo Jonas a shithead? I know they were dorks who didn't gently caress but that's kinda all I know

I just searched for "fellating a cigar"

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I'm not aware of the Jonases being any worse than the bare minimum that comes along with "teenage rock star"

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Nah the kid is ok but the other two, yeesh

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

I’d prefer a Leggy Wife but I’ll take what I can get :mmmhmm:

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

theflyingexecutive posted:

My nicotine intake went way up when I first switched to vaping because I could bast those 24/7 indoors. Watch your intake and ideally switch to a lower % nic.

Nicotine though isn’t anywhere near as bad for you as everything else in a cigarette. Is it a cardiotoxin, sure, but alcohol is a toxin. Is it a possible carcinogen? Sure, but the other things in tobacco are hugely known carcinogens. From a public health, harm-reduction perspective, turning every smoker into a vaper would be an enormous benefit. Even if it vastly increases the douchebag quotient.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
https://twitter.com/helen/status/1415441599346081793?s=20

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Phanatic posted:

Nicotine though isn’t anywhere near as bad for you as everything else in a cigarette. Is it a cardiotoxin, sure, but alcohol is a toxin. Is it a possible carcinogen? Sure, but the other things in tobacco are hugely known carcinogens. From a public health, harm-reduction perspective, turning every smoker into a vaper would be an enormous benefit. Even if it vastly increases the douchebag quotient.

Vaping is much better than cigs sure, but nicotine being cardiotoxic isn't something to gloss over if vaping makes you take in more than you have been. A good thing about cigarettes is that they're self limiting in making you go outside to do it. When you can vape from the couch or an office chair, your lungs will be "fine" (jury is still out on that research), but your heart is still being damaged.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Man, I bet HOAs wouldn’t be such dogshit if they were collectives that helped all the members maintain their poo poo and keep it up to code. Like, oh word, someone’s fence looks to be in bad shape? We’ve got this pool of money we can dip into to hire a painter and replace any broken parts for you. Instead it’s a bunch of control freaks threatening to gently caress people over for having a lawn that’s half an inch too tall

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Kit Walker posted:

Man, I bet HOAs wouldn’t be such dogshit if they were collectives that helped all the members maintain their poo poo and keep it up to code. Like, oh word, someone’s fence looks to be in bad shape? We’ve got this pool of money we can dip into to hire a painter and replace any broken parts for you. Instead it’s a bunch of control freaks threatening to gently caress people over for having a lawn that’s half an inch too tall

I paid into one over a decade at my last place and have no loving idea where that money went, but boy howdy if I was ever late with it, they would let me know

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Cocaine Bear posted:

No American would write that, the grammar is wrong. In Britain and Australia you'd write "I've painted the fence" in America you'd write "go gently caress yourself🖕"

Also, the car is driving down the lefthand side of the street

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

theflyingexecutive posted:

A good thing about cigarettes is that they're self limiting in making you go outside to do it.

My grandfather smoked 3 packs a day of unfiltered Luckys and did not go outside to do it. He wouldn’t even get up from the dinner table.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Deep down I know they are speaking some dialect of English but the video makes a lot more sense pretending they are Russian and just making up whatever they say.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

dialhforhero posted:

Deep down I know they are speaking some dialect of English but the video makes a lot more sense pretending they are Russian and just making up whatever they say.

I'll poonch yah hehd in so fah roop yah rarse, meht, yah'll say hullo to yah yestahdeh's brehkfast.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
mate, ave ye got a license fer those teef?

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

dialhforhero posted:

I’ll kill yer mum skinner and wear her as a suit and shag yer dad later…. :cryingshamrock:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
:orks:

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
I definitely heard a “Batista Bomb” in one of those. The grey jacket kid is the mist intelligible to me.

That’s a pretty good, albeit archaic, wrestling reference.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

dialhforhero posted:

I definitely heard a “Batista Bomb” in one of those. The grey jacket kid is the mist intelligible to me.

That’s a pretty good, albeit archaic, wrestling reference.

The video is from 11 years ago.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

your sister has tiger stripes in her knickers and she stole my watch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Those lads all sound like Cuno.