Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
"At least I know my gender" is the most bottom-tier transphobe insult. Dude seriously thinks that someone who went through all the time, effort, money, emotion, and commitment to transitioning doesn't know her gender? That's kind of the definition of being really drat certain. Let's see Tim do anything remotely close to proving he's a man.

Alexander Hamilton posted:

I assume "Wrestling Social Media - Even your wife got as far away from you as possible by moving to heaven" is too long?

I'm gonna go with "Chris Benoit is a better husband than you" because holy loving hell that's scorched earth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

its important to not only bring attention to, but immortalize the terrible hate speech

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

yea ok posted:

its important to not only bring attention to, but immortalize the terrible hate speech

I will trust Nyla Rose to know what she's doing here.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

yea ok posted:

don’t think you’re being serious

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

sticklefifer posted:

"At least I know my gender" is the most bottom-tier transphobe insult. Dude seriously thinks that someone who went through all the time, effort, money, emotion, and commitment to transitioning doesn't know her gender? That's kind of the definition of being really drat certain. Let's see Tim do anything remotely close to proving he's a man.

I'm gonna go with "Chris Benoit is a better husband than you" because holy loving hell that's scorched earth.

Tim is one those guys who I'd bet thinks "I identify as an attack helicopter" is the height of humor.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i’m not talking about nyla rose, i’m talking about following through on Tim King twitter and finding other people doing Sick pwns then changing thread titles to keep kicking this random shithead’s rear end

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

drat I was gonna post that one if nobody else had :captainpop:

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://mobile.twitter.com/tayconti_/status/1415559422781362176?s=21

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

She is very right but it's good she waited until after Dynamite to post this

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Ganso Bomb posted:

She is very right but it's good she waited until after Dynamite to post this

they're not out of texas yet

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Distressing heel turn here. Someone send her to P. Terry’s at least before they get out of Texas.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

The wrongest one could be.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Alaois posted:

they're not out of texas yet

Yeah but Dallas sucks so who cares what they think

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Distressing heel turn here.

"I'm seeing a lot of confusion in these chubby In-N-Out faces" doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

In-N-Out is always like, if you say any of it wasn't good you always get a dozen people like "YEAH BUT YOU DIDN'T GET THE TRIPLE REVERSI ANIMAL SLAM WITH RELISH" like hey man, what if their food was just good. :colbert:

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

https://twitter.com/danhausenad/status/1415691626433949699?s=21

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Distressing heel turn here. Someone send her to P. Terry’s at least before they get out of Texas.

well she is tag teaming with Serena Deeb on Elevation...

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

never had what burger or in and out (s*x) but i like to go down to the dairy cheer

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

i like cookout

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

yea ok posted:

i’m not talking about nyla rose, i’m talking about following through on Tim King twitter and finding other people doing Sick pwns then changing thread titles to keep kicking this random shithead’s rear end

I'm not sure why you think dunking on and publicly shaming any humiliating transphobes is bad. Much like punching Nazis, it's actually very good to do. I'm sorry you don't understand this.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Vince MechMahon posted:

I'm not sure why you think dunking on and publicly shaming any humiliating transphobes is bad. Much like punching Nazis, it's actually very good to do. I'm sorry you don't understand this.

I do agree with yea ok that making some dumb transphobe's bad takes or responses to their bad takes the thread title is a bit too much. Let the thread title be based in something stupid that's also generally harmless and funny, and in the thread we can laugh at all the ways Nyla and Ogogo are dunking on that piece of poo poo.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Vince MechMahon posted:

you’ve understood me perfectly as usual.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Nyla was funny. No one is being helped by mocking that weird transphobe on somethingawful.com outside of getting some warm fuzzies and it's also pretty understandable that seeing that poo poo even if it's being mocked isn't going to give everyone a good feeling.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
https://twitter.com/zacyuki/status/1415640052294504451

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

yea ok posted:

you’ve understood me perfectly as usual.

If anyone had suggested adding anything the idiot himself had said, you'd have had a point. Adding either of the two all time burns I've ever seen (the dead wife one especially) is not "immortalizing transphobia" in any way, shape, or form, however.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

wait what happened with Nia.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

youre really annoying lol please stop posting at me

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

the escape goat posted:

wait what happened with Nia.

Apparently "personal reasons" break. Hopefully that reason is going back to basic training.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Ganso Bomb posted:

I do agree with yea ok that making some dumb transphobe's bad takes or responses to their bad takes the thread title is a bit too much. Let the thread title be based in something stupid that's also generally harmless and funny, and in the thread we can laugh at all the ways Nyla and Ogogo are dunking on that piece of poo poo.

Change it back to TAKA's sousage uwahahahaa tweet forever, imo

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

sticklefifer posted:

been saying this

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I mean it's immortalized in the custom thread tag, but still

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

That hicks guy is a wrestling promoter and loyal to trump, he deserves everything he gets.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Personally I'd rather people not do deep dives of posting tweets that remind me how some people hate me just for existing. Like, the initial tweet from Nyla was funny but I didn't need people to keep going from there and at the end of the day laughing at a good tweet wasn't worth it

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

yea ok posted:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

where that brick guy. we need his opinion.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON

sticklefifer posted:

still a literal crime it was ever changed

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

coconono posted:

where that brick guy. we need his opinion.

fell into a well

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

sticklefifer posted:

the only correct opinion

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

sticklefifer posted:

Adbot