Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

Yeah, Garrison will oscillate wildly between hating cops and French kissing their boots depending on whether that boot is on a black man’s neck or has recently given him a ticket.

Garrison actually did draw an anti-cop cartoon right after the George Floyd murder, but you can tell his heart wasn't in it because the second the fentanyl conspiracy theory came out he rushed to say "Well actually those cops did nothing wrong!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/DonLuskin/status/1413591532788142083

its wild how much exposure chinese political cartoons are getting from ineffectual blue check mark attempts to own them

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i dont get it either. i mean it’s kind of funny that they’re so sad and walking in mud i guess.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I don't think the humor translated very well or at all, but he's being pretty willfully obtuse if he's seriously claiming he doesn't understand that the point of the cartoon is "this orderly retreat is actually a complete rout of a failed mission" considering that's its explicit text

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 21 days!)

https://twitter.com/Mango_Press_/status/1414601002616041475?s=20

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

b_d posted:

i dont get it either. i mean it’s kind of funny that they’re so sad and walking in mud i guess.

I think the mud is supposed to be them leaving a quagmire

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

the CIA hates legos

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer

Ringo Roadagain posted:

I think the mud is supposed to be them leaving a quagmire

This is exactly what I thought, too.

Is anyone other than the Biden administration and the current leadership in Afghanistan trying to claim this is "mission accomplished?"

Seems like everyone knows the Taliban will be explicitly running the country in a year (instead of just running it for most intents and purposes but not in name).

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Thanatosian posted:

This is exactly what I thought, too.

Is anyone other than the Biden administration and the current leadership in Afghanistan trying to claim this is "mission accomplished?"

Seems like everyone knows the Taliban will be explicitly running the country in a year (instead of just running it for most intents and purposes but not in name).

It's mission accomplished in that we're no longer in the loving pointless godawful hellwar anymore. That's honestly good enough for me.

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Some Guy TT posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/DonLuskin/status/1413591532788142083

its wild how much exposure chinese political cartoons are getting from ineffectual blue check mark attempts to own them

either incredibly obtuse or just plainly racist in acting like that cartoon is inscrutable

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

weird it's like ben has a criteria that demands scaremongering and saber rattling for some countries and isolationism for others, wonder what it could be

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
I wonder which country is starving them...Truly it is a mystery.

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 21 days!)

Interesting choice to give the syringe a perfect diameter to plug up the gun barrel.

dangerously accurate depiction of the US left

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Why get a vaccine when you could just shoot the virus?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

lmao beyond parody

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

didn't some TCOT type have a very popular "I don't need free healthcare because I have guns" take

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

shooting a soldier to own the virus

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Just say Jews and get it over with, that's only one dude you have to draw

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

...maturity ward?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

how did he write "maturity" instead of "maternity" in big balloon letters and color them in without realizing it at any point through that entire process

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
So is Karl Marx the kids' uncle or what

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
probably trying to say something about ~THOSE PEOPLE~ making babies into adults so they can gently caress them

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

rofl

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Said hungrily* I need critical dinner theory now

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

I don't understand the last one

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

spacemang_spliff posted:

I don't understand the last one

It’s about pedophiles, OP

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

yeah ~THOSE PEOPLE~ want to gently caress all the babies

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I'm pretty sure it's about brainwashing, jeez. Why would Marx be there otherwise?

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?
Maturity ward??

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i think he means media infantalizes adults unlike good old movies from his day about shirtless gladiators kissing each other on the cheek and accepting Jesus into their hearts

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

change my name posted:

I'm pretty sure it's about brainwashing, jeez. Why would Marx be there otherwise?

not sure you're familiar with conservative takes on communism

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Christ, what an rear end in a top hat

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

I like this idea that Facebook/Zuckerboid are super friendly with Biden's administration, compared to the reality of who they make the most money off of

https://twitter.com/FacebooksTop10/status/1416089488812515338

https://twitter.com/FacebooksTop10/status/1415722311026495491

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

man that stamp

it's like a cumtown bit