Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Apollodorus posted:

Anything I left out?

Mad Max - all four
Dredd - absolutely counts even if it is relatively new.
Judge Dredd - the campy original has some good scenes and the effects work is gorgeous
Outland - High Noon in space, with Sean Connery.
Battle Beyond the Stars - Seven Samurai in space
The Abyss
Total Recall
The Thing
Logan's Run and Barbarella - the two most 70s SF movies ever made
Original Battlestar Galactica and V started as miniseries meant to be "theatrical experiences", if you can find those, go for it.
District 9

She's seen Star Wars, right ?

The Zombie Guy posted:

Remember when Robocop shot a guy in the dick?

I don't know how OP left Robocop off of his list, I just don't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

The Zombie Guy posted:

Remember when Robocop shot a guy in the dick?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1HvvDFIyJQ

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Goddammit, I knew what this was but clicked it anyway just in case you posted the original scene so I could have a chance to post it.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Apollodorus posted:

Re-watched Alien with my wife, who has forgotten basically the entire movie since the first time she saw it 6 years ago (which was the last time I saw it too). It loving rules.

Next few Sci-Fridays will be:

Outland
Blade Runner
The Thing
The Terminator
Aliens
Predator
The Abyss
Predator 2
Alien3
Terminator 2

Anything I left out?

That's an excellent list.

Other people mentioned it but Robocop and Starship Troopers are fantastic. Robocop is on VICE after two more episodes of It's Always Sunny so I might have to watch that. But since it's VICE they'll edit out half the movie. Very disappointing for being such a woke channel.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Jul 10, 2021

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

frogge posted:

I took the coward's path and watched a no-comments/streamer audio playthrough of Aliens: Isolation after I decided playing it wasn't for me. Streamer clearly know what they were doing- twenty minutes in it appeared that they got further along than I did in a few hours. Make your wife watch all 8hrs of that.

I was watching twitch streams of that last year when I'd go to bed at night and came to the same conclusion. It's a bit slow for me and, as is tradition, I'd be too terrified to play.

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!
Robocop and Starship Troopers are still shockingly relevant in 2021. Paul Verhoeven is the modern day version of Jonathan Swift.

e:i picked up Alien 40th Anniversary 4K for twenty bucks today at my local Best Buy.

Did you know that movies with lots of computer generated special effects are actually filmed and rendered at 2K and then upscaled to 4k, but older movies shot on 35 mm can be digitized up to 8k?

tango alpha delta fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Jul 11, 2021

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I was watching twitch streams of that last year when I'd go to bed at night and came to the same conclusion. It's a bit slow for me and, as is tradition, I'd be too terrified to play.

Until near the end they had edited out all their deaths so it was like kind of like watching a 6hr Hardcore Henry.
From watching it I feel like they did a good job of building tension and keeping it there and as a passive observer it was better than playing it myself at night with headphones in. Normally I'd rather do it myself but I just couldn't do it.

El Spamo
Aug 21, 2003

Fuss and misery
Pacific Rim
Europa Report (HIGHLY recommend)
Moon
Dr. Strangelove (not exactly sci fi, but it still fits thematically I think)
Matrix
Cube definitely sci-fi, dunno about Cube 2
Predator 1 & 2
Just the space-dozer scene from Wing Commander
Stargate
Snowpiercer
Resident Evil
Space Sweepers
Looper
12 Monkeys
Contagion
Await Further Instructions
2001 / Close Encounters
Minority Report
Arrival
Melancholia
Inception
The Martian
Children of Men

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I still can't believe how loving awful that pacific rim sequel was, it makes lovely 80s straight to video follow ups look incredible.

Clever Moniker
Oct 29, 2007

I'm always delighted to remember that this exists

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:

tango alpha delta posted:

Paul Verhoeven is the modern day version of Jonathan Swift.

:yeah:

That’s an apt comparison.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

El Spamo posted:

good stuff

oh God yes, everyone should see this:
Dr. Strangelove (not exactly sci fi, but it still fits thematically I think)

The Martian

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Here's a fun thought experiment:

In your opinion, can Weyland Yutani control the Colonial Marines? If so, to what degree?

As a specific example, in 'Aliens' was Gorman chosen for the mission by Burke?

I have my own opinions/interpretations on this topic, but I thought I'd see what other people thought.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

It's an interesting question because on first blush you'd say what kind of idiot would choose someone as green as Gorman, then you think about it a little more and maybe it makes perfect sense.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
If this was to be more aligned to how a real military operation would go…

Burke probably didn't personally choose Gorman for the mission. At most he told the USCMC this wasn't anything big, then brass chose a young, new lieutenant to go as a way to get simple reps under their belt.

Burke downplaying the severity of the situation is totally in line with his character, with Gorman being emblematic of the USCMC disregarding things ("just another bug hunt") made for a perfect poo poo storm.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Why do you suppose Burke wanted Ripley to go with him? It wasn't him doing something nice for her since he knew the aliens were real and really did kill a whole colony. Maybe to get her killed so that she wouldn't have a more sympathetic audience who will now listen to her about aliens once the mission goes missing?

edit: Maybe as an ally, assuming she never found the communication logs with Burke's order in it? He could be like "I always believed in you, now help me out" because the Marines may not be so sympathetic or easy to control once they took casualties? Maybe he didn't foresee the "nuke the site from orbit" suggestion and was hoping for a "we have to go back and get them" one.

edit 2: Though his original plan might have been "Marines subdue the adult aliens, and egg/facehugger samples are taken back," but maybe it would be more reliable (for him) if the plan was "Marines are annihilated, Burke uses his authority to take control from the weak-willed green Gorman, they flee with the Medlab samples (that maybe Burke knew existed before they arrived), Burke kills Ripley and every other witness in hypersleep, the Company covers the whole thing up somehow (nuking the site and claiming it was a fusion reactor accident)?"

edit 3: I have this theory that the conspiracy within Weyland-Yutani that knows about the aliens and wants to get them is very small, with only a couple of people pulling the strings subtly - that's why they have to trick space truckers, colonists, and Marines to stumble into the aliens. If it was a much bigger/higher-up initiative in the Company, Wey-Yu could have probably safely retrieved the samples on their own, had they known about them. Or sent PMCs to attack the hive, to not have to silence anyway afterward.

That might conflict with the ending of Alien 3, but I kind of like the idea that Burke's corporate mentor was the guy responsible for the events of the first movie, and then later setting up a colony in just the right position. He's long gone, but his protege is trying to finish the job with the seeds planted decades ago.

BattleMaster fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Jul 15, 2021

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
edit: I only read your fist line ^^^ but the relationship between Burke and Ripley was very different than what I say below

Android Apocalypse posted:

If this was to be more aligned to how a real military operation would go…

Burke probably didn't personally choose Gorman for the mission. At most he told the USCMC this wasn't anything big, then brass chose a young, new lieutenant to go as a way to get simple reps under their belt.

Burke downplaying the severity of the situation is totally in line with his character, with Gorman being emblematic of the USCMC disregarding things ("just another bug hunt") made for a perfect poo poo storm.

This is what I think. It wasn't some sort of evil decision but just incompetence.

Corporations aren't always some big sort of evil machine (not at the top) but just a bunch of dumb people looking to do what's best for themselves. At every level.

edit: As with all things I think it's much simpler than what it seems. There is no big conspiracy in which everyone is involved. It's a few people at the top who want something and they're doing very direct things to get it. Like in Alien where they sent the ship to a planet with a distress signal to find whatever it was. They didn't know what it was but they sent them to find out. There was no conspiracy about that. Just curiosity. Then when they found out they wanted it. And yes, as a possible weapon. What I'm saying is that theory crafting is mostly bullshit and the movie should probably be taken at at face value because you might be putting more thought into it than the actual writers of the movie.

edit 2: unless you get into expanded universe poo poo. Then it's balls to the wall. Who knows what will happen.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Jul 15, 2021

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Marvel Comics seems to have picked up the Aliens license over IDW; they just released a new comic called Aliens: Aftermath.

The comic starts with a Weyland-Yutani refueling station being blown up by a ragtag bunch of what seem to be corporate rebels, fighting the power of W-Y.

One of them is revealed to be the nephew of Vasquez (yes, her) and he has a mad-on for W-Y because he was travelling with his parents on a sleeper ship, and because W-Y suddenly had a budget shortfall, they pulled the plug on hundreds of sleepers. His parents were victims of the plug-pulling.

Just before they blow up the station, they steal a data drive from its computer center.

While fleeing the explosion from the refuel station, they started looking for information on Hadley's Hope on the drive, which W-Y spent years covering up.

The colony was overrun in 2179, but this story takes place in 2214.

One of the tidbits of info is a 'failed transmission' from Carter Burke..

They discover LV-426's location and head for the planet, only to find that it's in the middle of a nuclear winter.

I'd rather not give away too much more, but the story looks interesting..

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Like in Alien where they sent the ship to a planet with a distress signal to find whatever it was. They didn't know what it was but they sent them to find out. There was no conspiracy about that. Just curiosity. Then when they found out they wanted it. And yes, as a possible weapon. What I'm saying is that theory crafting is mostly bullshit and the movie should probably be taken at at face value because you might be putting more thought into it than the actual writers of the movie.

That's not true - the Nostromo's mission seemed to be a setup from the beginning. There was a last-minute replacement of the Nostromo's science officer with Ash, who no one knew was a robot. Ash and Nostromo's Mother computer had directives programmed in - the whole "Priority one - insure return of organism for analysis. all other considerations secondary. crew expendable." thing.

I guess anything is possible but for Ash and Mother to have the same mission in them definitely seems like someone back at the company knew there was an organism to be found!

And I guess there's a metaphysical discussion to be had about whether evil is a thing or if there's just selfishness to the point of harming others but someone was willing to kill the whole crew for a shot at that alien.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I'm of the opinion that by the time of Aliens at least there is no conspiracy. In Alien someone saw the "stay the gently caress away" message and span up a standard "plausibly deniable exploratory mission" to go check it out. They lost a ship and an android over it, and also some people died or whatever so standard "shred everything" protocols kicked in and they moved on. 36 years later lv-426 gets spat out by a script with "bunch of oxygen locked in co2, in the habitable zone, ok gravity, near established travel routes, company has a claim on it for some reason" and gets sent to the colony section. 20 years after that a mid level flunky hears a crazy lady babbling about monsters and sees an opportunity to maybe become a high level flunky for the cost of a single phone call. Oh poo poo the colony went dark oh poo poo maybe she wasn't crazy oh poo poo my name is on a message on a dead colony OK OK Burke it's OK you can fix this.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

BattleMaster posted:

That's not true - the Nostromo's mission seemed to be a setup from the beginning. There was a last-minute replacement of the Nostromo's science officer with Ash, who no one knew was a robot. Ash and Nostromo's Mother computer had directives programmed in - the whole "Priority one - insure return of organism for analysis. all other considerations secondary. crew expendable." thing.

You mean the whole twist of the movie?

Goddamn Pennywise lay off the sauce my man.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

Xenomrph posted:

In your opinion, can Weyland Yutani control the Colonial Marines? If so, to what degree?

As a specific example, in 'Aliens' was Gorman chosen for the mission by Burke?

I have my own opinions/interpretations on this topic, but I thought I'd see what other people thought.

Could Lockheed Martin get a squad of US Marines to go into a Central American country no questions asked, and could they pick who the squad leader was and send along their own company man and an independent subject matter expert? The answer would probably depress you.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
That's one of the great things about Alien and Aliens, there's a lot of story that is straight up implied exceptionally well. They don't need to tell you that W-Y is pulling the strings, because you can see their fingerprints everywhere if you're paying attention.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

BattleMaster posted:

I guess anything is possible but for Ash and Mother to have the same mission in them definitely seems like someone back at the company knew there was an organism to be found!

And I guess there's a metaphysical discussion to be had about whether evil is a thing or if there's just selfishness to the point of harming others but someone was willing to kill the whole crew for a shot at that alien.

That's right. My drunk posting got me again.

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Goddamn Pennywise lay off the sauce my man.

Yeah. :smith: It's getting a bit transparent.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Jul 15, 2021

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!
the film grain in Alien 4K on my 65 inch Samsung at 24 frames per second looks loving amazing. i love this film so much.

e:i love all the weird little twitches that Ian Holm adds to Ash. He was so loving creepy.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

evobatman posted:

Could Lockheed Martin get a squad of US Marines to go into a Central American country no questions asked, and could they pick who the squad leader was and send along their own company man and an independent subject matter expert? The answer would probably depress you.

I would have gone with Halliburton and basically anywhere in the Middle East, but the analogy only really clicks if Halliburton had originally settled Iraq and literally every citizen was an employee

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

It's always been my assumption that not only can WY control the USCM to some degree, but that Burke had a hand in picking Gorman. It wasn't some kind of grand conspiracy with Burke as a criminal mastermind puppetmaster, or with Gorman in on the whole plan or something, but Burke having a malleable rookie commander he could push around to further his interests would certainly go a long way - he tries to exert influence when Ripley talks about nuking the colony, and Ripley pushes back by pointing out that he doesn't have official jurisdiction over the operation, and that Hicks is the ranking officer so whatever he says, goes.
So that tells us that the Company doesn't have full autonomy over the mission once it's in progress, but it does show us that Burke thinks he can steer the mission in some capacity, even if it's a bluff - I suspect things would have played out differently if Gorman hadn't been unconscious.

Ripley's dialogue in 'Alien3' implies that the Company had something to do with the Sulaco operation, or at least she thought they did. From the script:

quote:

The first time they heard about this thing, it was crew expendable.
The second time they sent some marines -- they were expendable;
what makes you think they're gonna care about a bunch of double
Y-chromos at the back end of space? Do you really think they're
gonna let you interfere with weapons research? They think you're
crud.

Presumably "they" is the Company.

For what it's worth, the Weyland Yutani Report book and the USCM Tech Manual outright say that Burke picked Gorman for the LV-426 operation, and the Colonial Marines Operations Manual RPG book says the Company can tell the USCM to do stuff sometimes, but it doesn't say how far that reach goes or to what level they have control (I asked the author of the RPG about that and he said it's intentionally written that way so GMs can choose the level of Corporate fuckery - if they want WY to have essentially no control, that's fine, or if they want WY to treat the USCM like their own expendable PMCs then that's possible too).

The other "expanded universe" stuff goes different routes with the topic - the most recent Aliens comic from Marvel literally says the LV-426 operation was WY "hiring" the Colonial Marines for example, which strikes me as wacky but whatever. The 2010 Aliens vs Predator game also plays up the whole "WY owns the Colonial Marines" angle, especially at the end of the game. The Colonial Marines videogame has the Company acting with impunity but not hesitating to deploy their own PMCs instead of ordering the USCM around.

MadDogMike
Apr 9, 2008

Cute but fanged

Xenomrph posted:

It's always been my assumption that not only can WY control the USCM to some degree, but that Burke had a hand in picking Gorman. It wasn't some kind of grand conspiracy with Burke as a criminal mastermind puppetmaster, or with Gorman in on the whole plan or something, but Burke having a malleable rookie commander he could push around to further his interests would certainly go a long way - he tries to exert influence when Ripley talks about nuking the colony, and Ripley pushes back by pointing out that he doesn't have official jurisdiction over the operation, and that Hicks is the ranking officer so whatever he says, goes.
So that tells us that the Company doesn't have full autonomy over the mission once it's in progress, but it does show us that Burke thinks he can steer the mission in some capacity, even if it's a bluff - I suspect things would have played out differently if Gorman hadn't been unconscious.

Ripley's dialogue in 'Alien3' implies that the Company had something to do with the Sulaco operation, or at least she thought they did. From the script:

Presumably "they" is the Company.

For what it's worth, the Weyland Yutani Report book and the USCM Tech Manual outright say that Burke picked Gorman for the LV-426 operation, and the Colonial Marines Operations Manual RPG book says the Company can tell the USCM to do stuff sometimes, but it doesn't say how far that reach goes or to what level they have control (I asked the author of the RPG about that and he said it's intentionally written that way so GMs can choose the level of Corporate fuckery - if they want WY to have essentially no control, that's fine, or if they want WY to treat the USCM like their own expendable PMCs then that's possible too).

The other "expanded universe" stuff goes different routes with the topic - the most recent Aliens comic from Marvel literally says the LV-426 operation was WY "hiring" the Colonial Marines for example, which strikes me as wacky but whatever. The 2010 Aliens vs Predator game also plays up the whole "WY owns the Colonial Marines" angle, especially at the end of the game. The Colonial Marines videogame has the Company acting with impunity but not hesitating to deploy their own PMCs instead of ordering the USCM around.

I always figured Burke had influence but not outright control; he may not have specifically pulled Gorman out of a hat but I imagine he "briefed" the Colonial Marines in such a way to ensure a green lieutenant with a small squad was what was sent, not that he called up some officer and said "Yeah, send Gorman and a squad with me to LV-426 with orders to do whatever I want". While upper W-Y officials might possibly have that level of control, Burke was trying his own play there so I don't think he went that aggressive simply because his superiors in the company would get their curiosity/greed aroused and take it over from him. I figure there's at least some subtlety in any "arrangements" W-Y and the Marines have anyway; not counting the fact the CM and the government are themselves full of powerful people not interested in being slaves to W-Y (i.e. they might be bribed, but I think flat out ordering them around or threats would go badly for W-Y in the long run), the Marines have enough Vietnam-era feel to them that I think a Company man blatantly sending them out as cannon fodder would eat a fragging sooner or later (probably the other reason Burke wanted a small unit, to lower the odds of getting a crazy or idealist in the mix to have a pulse rifle oopsie against him). Burke spent a lot of time spinning things as "rescue operation", I don't think he'd have bothered if W-Y control of the military was that tight.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

This reminds me of my favorite line from Alien 3 when Ripley is trying to convince the guy to cancel the distress signal but he won't let her. She's at her wits end and says that she's going to look for the Alien, "it's in the basement," to which the guy replies "this whole place is a basement?" :dumb:

"It's a metaphor." :geno:

Love that little moment that shows how loving tired she is of this poo poo.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Xenomrph posted:

Absolutely. I get powerful United Fruit type vibes off the whole setup.

I don't think they can go as far as direct tactical control or dictating exactly how resources and force are applied, but "hey help our stricken colony" or "the laborers on Exploitus IV are striking for higher wages and you know that's a slippery slope to ceding the whole rock as a UPP client" as a suggestion from the right executive to the right general gets a Conestoga class off somewhere.

gently caress, in our world right now, today, not the early 20th or late 22nd centuries, billionaires can apparently lease national guard units.

I have not yet read the Colonial Marines RPG book, I'm waiting for the physical release.

Class Warcraft
Apr 27, 2006

I'm laughing at the suggestions of Burke as some sort of master manipulator and planner. He's a mid-level corporate sleezeball whose short-sighted plans backfire spectacularly.

First he learns about the xenomporph from Ripley and sends a message to LV426 to pick one up like they're a take-out delivery service.

When that backfires he pulls some strings to get a USCM team sent and convinces Ripley to come along to try and unfuck things before someone at WY figures out what he did. I don't think he ever really considers the xenomorph to be a real threat to the USCM and expects them to mop the floor with the xenomorph so he can destroy the evidence of his involvement, grab a sample, and peace out.

Upon finding out the colony has been destroyed his master plan for getting a sample back is just to ask Bishop to pack them up when they leave and not tell Ripley.

Only after most of the Marines are killed and Ripley finds out about his involvement does he pivot to his last plan of infecting Ripley and Newt and positioning himself as sole survivor - another moronic plan.

Class Warcraft fucked around with this message at 09:42 on Jul 16, 2021

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
could we get a potential spin off trilogy where paul reiser and giovanni ribisi just always try to get the gold/unobtainium, no matter the cost

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Eau de MacGowan posted:

could we get a potential spin off trilogy where paul reiser and giovanni ribisi just always try to get the gold/unobtainium, no matter the cost

It's called every day reality.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

Class Warcraft posted:

I'm laughing at the suggestions of Burke as some sort of master manipulator and planner. He's a mid-level corporate sleezeball whose short-sighted plans backfire spectacularly.

Same, he's worthless middle-management trash pinballing from one gently caress up to another moment to moment.

Also, Bishop is pure and good, I will not accept any slander against him.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Sentinel Red posted:

Same, he's worthless middle-management trash pinballing from one gently caress up to another moment to moment.

Also, Bishop is pure and good, I will not accept any slander against him.

I was just looking up the name of the knife game he plays, just to mock his apparent poor coordination, only to find it’s also known as “bishop” :aaaaa:

Class Warcraft
Apr 27, 2006

Sentinel Red posted:

Paul Reiser did such an awesome job. He’s so believably weasely. My favorite little details are his outfit like he’s going camping and his little nervous tics like touching his face when he’s lying or uncomfortable.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Yeah real unsung great performance. Just perfectly encapsulates upward failure to his limited levels of cunning and rather artless, smarmy manipulation and a desire to wring just a little more out of it than he "merits."

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
Been getting my rear end kicked around for like the last year and a half straight... but I'm still thinkin' bout thos Aliens.
Actually, it's about that time I go back and re-watch all the movies... but maybe without the horney posting this time around.

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!

El Spamo posted:

Europa Report (HIGHLY recommend)

2nd'ed. It's a hidden gem of a movie.

El Spamo posted:

The Martian

I unironically love The Martian for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Jay_Zombie posted:

Been getting my rear end kicked around for like the last year and a half straight... but I'm still thinkin' bout thos Aliens.
Actually, it's about that time I go back and re-watch all the movies... but maybe without the horney posting this time around.

:lol: